Holy shit

Attached: rings of power.png (1259x748, 1.28M)

Fucking chuds

>in LOTR they use plate armor but not guns
such bullshit

Chuds are apparently right about everything and have perfect taste.

>dislikes are harmful chuds

Attached: 1649266958787.png (645x770, 71.41K)

chudbros... we won...

i wonder why youtube hid the dislikes tho

This is the future of literature and entertainment. The rape of the past. Nothing is sacred anymore. Everything is soon (very soon) to become a cluster fuck of media where everyone's everyone can make any goddamn spin-off of whatever the fuck they want. "Just ignore it". "It's for everyone".

Humans are disingenuous, dishonest garbage.

It all fucked up yo
Mang I ain even spose’d ta be hea
But we is, nigga
It be like in dem stories dey tell bout da ninth ward, Fro-dawg
Tha ones dar really matter n sheit.
Full of dark ass bullsheit
Sometime mang, you don’t wanna know how it end.
Cause it do be like dat sometime nowutisayin?
Howda hood gon’ go back da way thangs was when so much sheit happen nigga?
End a da day do, it only back alley shit, jus business nigga
Even tha baddest times come to dey end
A new day come e’ery day nigga
And when da sun shine it be like a 40 degree day
Those were the stories that stayed with you.
Dat mean somethin.
Even if you ain’t no real hood nigga to unnerstan
But I think, Fro-dawg, I unnerstan ya’know?
Folk in dose stories gots lotsa chances to flip on a nigga only dey didn’t
Because dey was holdin onda sometin.

Attached: 1649267196097.png (1182x703, 593.18K)

w-what if it's actually good tho?

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13.38K)

Then it's good for all the wrong reasons. Bezos is going to buy out critics though, just you fucking WAIT.

Disliking YouTube videos is about all the angry right-wing pissants have, because they've completely failed to influence anything else in their favor.

Attached: 1649178465612.webm (550x310, 2.99M)

>Disliking YouTube videos is about all the angry right-wing pissants have, because they've completely failed to influence anything else in their favor.

Attached: 1648340706038.png (427x400, 29.1K)

Well, yes, because the Left always wins. The masses of idiots massively outweigh the few. Multi-culturalism, while a wonderful thing in-theory, has failed. It's shit like Amazon that's going to continue causing racial stigma in representation. Imagine if a white person played a Chinese or an African deity?

impotent manchild rage
reminder that Christopher Tolkien thought the movies were pure dogshit (and he was right)

Explosives are... LE BAD

Attached: 1642029556974.jpg (640x794, 147.15K)

Get over it, chuds

Attached: 20220404_202814.jpg (1536x2048, 595.61K)

>You own all the platforms, and JewTube have hidden the dislike icon. You should be happy not angry.

Attached: f.png (604x723, 803.83K)

You feel that?

That's the pendulum swinging back in full force.

kek

You did a yikes.

Provide a solid example of the right winning anything over the last few years. You can't because they haven't and are relegated to endless bitching online.

>own the conservacunts by hanging yourself
Great strategy user

>D:

I look forward to seeing Trump mean tweeting about taking vaccines and nuking Russia, and your people will be so dumb you'll agree with schizos just to spite him.

Attached: 1621906509342.jpg (1024x768, 62.59K)

Hungarian election yesterday or whenever it was

What you are not getting is that most people bitching now are not right-wing or even normally political.

That should tell you something.

Have two.

Attached: composite-image-shows-rittenhouse-smollett.jpg (790x527, 76.45K)

>the right
>the left
you muricans are batshit retarded

reminder that the cunny is literal nobility

Attached: 53672294.jpg (946x811, 68.55K)

I'm not a child molesting pedo tranny faggot liberal schizo
I count that as a win

you misspelled jews

DEY HEA

Then how do they constantly "oppress" you like you claim?
You weren't whining/playing the victim over nothing, were you?....

based

No user Twitter said people who don't think like him are evil trump voting racists he's fighting for the good side!

(You) and other normies are still going to watch it

It's always darkest before dawn. I believe most people will shake racist and pronoun shit off when they realize how retarded it is. I don't think we'll bounce back to right but more of a classical liberal approach.

Last time I remember when people were so disliked were decades ago when right-wing trying to force Christian values and censoring shit.

Now it's the left-wing doing the exact same crap with SJW values.

Guess what goes around do come around.

Hungary is an irrelevant country. Right-wingers get elected in irrelevant countries constantly.
Source? The people who have the time and willpower to mass dislike videos with multiple accounts are most certainly political.
>legal cases
Those don't change cultural power at all. Also Rittenhouse has to go into hiding, confessed his support for BLM and Smollett was released from jail.
Non-argument.
It hasn't happened yet and for some reason the right seems to think putting Republicans in office will change the way people view cultural issues.

And THEY have now made it en vouge to call anyone who points out or gives legitimate criticism a racist, mysogynist,sexist, bigot . Basically like our woke pozzed show or you support hitler

>right-wing trying to force Christian values and censoring shit.
Actually they still do that too. Everyone's a god damn hypocrite.

Dislikes are disabled on the backend. These extensions are completely nonsense

Looks like video game.

I live there.

It's almost like normal people are tired of the left making everything every goddamn thing revolve around sex and race

>It hasn't happened yet and for some reason the right seems to think putting Republicans in office will change the way people view cultural issues.

You're right in a sense. I'm not right-wing myself but like another user said, not only right-wing people are getting sick of this culture. But yes, there needs to be a better option as some people are done with the left-wing authoritarianism but can't bring themselves to vote for socially conservative parties.

Nobody asked

>A liberal posting under age girls while complaining about race and politics

Checks out

>dislike videos with multiple accounts

Right back at you, got a source for that?

It takes a braindead echo chamber dweller to not feel the change in the wind.

You pushed too hard and annoyed the silent majority too much. The tides are shifting.

g-guernsey is better desu

Name me one time the chicago bulls won the nba championship. Don't tell me about the times that they did, those don't count.

They make us real center left look like radicals and we get censored too by them.

Guernsey is just a big hill.

>make a new series of a beloved franchise
>add bad shit to it and make it look awful because it will most likely be awful since modern "writers" don't know how to create anything, just subvert
>wonder why there is a negative backlash from fans
>"huh, must be white nationalists" or whatever the fuck dumb buzzword they use now

Attached: year of the chud.jpg (920x484, 49.13K)

>Uhh... those don't count!!

Truly pathetic.

Attached: d8.jpg (700x467, 43.37K)

I was shocked after the George Floyd riots how many of my co workers Mexican, black, asian and even women were saying how disgusting them rioting was a few black people even said it was embarrassing

If it was good they'd have something to show in the trailer.

This. This. This. You fucking nailed it

Yeah every normal person is extremely upset that a black woman is playing a dwarf

Normal people just don't tune in. They don't sit here moaning either way.

I like the implication that all the darkes were ethnically cleansed at some point between this series and LOTR

Remember when Hollywood would build sets instead of making everything out of CG that looks like a polished PS3 game?

Ive never understood anons like this I assume he's mentally ill. Why go to a website that you know people won't share you're same views and than throw a temper tantrum because people don't share the same opinion

They are upset for people not respecting the source material.

And given the woke track record, if character race gets changed, that signals even worse changes to the plot and major themes of the franchise.

Remember when the only people hating on Ghostbusters 2016 were alt-right woman-hating neo-natzeees but then they didn't make a sequel or a series or continued that world in any way?
WHY? Why didn't they continue with the female ghostbuster series if it was only natzeeees (about 1% of the general public) that hated it?

I just think it's dumb they're making another LOTR could care less about the race of anything seems like someone is projecting are you another hypocritical liberal who can't go five seconds without pointing out someone's race?

>They are upset for people not respecting the source material.
where in the source material does it state that a dwarf can't be black?
>And given the woke track record, if character race gets changed
which character has their race changed?

The dwarf kings.

well, at least all the nelves and dwaggers are gone in the next era so the problem solves itself.

Attached: 1554813531835.jpg (900x900, 97.71K)

Don't you remember the creation of dwarves?

>2016 Election
>Brexit
>Various smaller but snowballing victories during the Trump Administration
>Rittenhouse
>CNN losing nearly all their viewership
>Texas kicking out CRT
>Florida kicking out child groomers
>New Jersey Establishment Democrat getting beat in an election by a boomer trucker
Just off the top of my head.

The only thing the Left has won is cheating enough to get Biden into the Whitehouse, which while impressively corrupt is something you will never pull off again thanks to everyone now knowing your trucks. And Biden is such a shit President that he's already tanking the approval rating of the ENTIRE Democrat Party, not even just his administration.

Reminder that Mid-terms are just around the corner as well......

Attached: Oneyplays Animated_ Take it EZ!!!.mp4_snapshot_01.07_[2022.04.06_14.19.49].png (1280x720, 524.36K)

>I've never understood why people go into an echochamber and attempt to provide an alternate viewpoint to people who are blinded by their own bullshit
So you support reddit cracking down on even the most lukewarm conservative viewpoints?

Those same Nazis stopped Charlie's Angels 2!!!

Only trannies use that word

that's what I thought, 0 argument besides fragile white rage

>Hollywood quits hiring people based on talent
>Instead focuses on hiring people based on color and gender only
>Everything looks shoddy and mediocre

It's happening in all the entertainment industries you can see it. It's happening in normal jobs too.

based

Attached: 1624297400890.gif (500x386, 494.65K)

Low quality

Is Biden that unpopular? What about Harris?

>Where in the source material does it say Wakandians can't be white?

Tolkien didn't explicitly say dwarfs can't be a million other shade of colors. Tell me why randomly adding a purple dwarf won't make any sense.

You need help user I feel sorry for you. You really think you're some savior of the internet. Liberalism truly is a disease. Do you brag to you're girlfriends boyfriend how you totally stuck it to those bigots on a website?

>Says the fragile white guy

No, he has me blocked on the socials