So what is it?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-06 at 1.32.06 PM.png (830x476, 453.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qsEjV8DdSbs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Whitepill

an (((artist's interpretation)))

A light reflected onto the camera that was made it look like it was moving by the camera's stabilizer.

Secret tech coming out of Skunk Works Lockheed

nobody knows what you’re referring to and also nobody cares

i think this might be it given how it seemed to mirror the jets every move

Yeah man nobody over the years has explored or debunked that idea you guys are geniuses. This is the one ufo I can't fathom being anything other than foreign technology.

It´s a spaceship made by Tiktok

alien suppository

I would say go take this over to /x/ but then I remembered that it’s filled with narcissistic shizos that can’t help talking about their own paranormal headcannon.

Space tylenols come to investigate the genocide of their people.

Not really it's from an eyewitness aboard an aircraft carrier

imagine being this tard

>its a tictac shaped object that is undetectable by radar that follows jets and is faster than them then waits for them at their rendezvous point. commander david fraver said...

Attached: 1604473838837.png (567x474, 293.66K)

Spacetime travelers. Far more terrestrial than you think.

It looks like a big Tylenol.

Attached: Airplane.jpg (1280x720, 58.15K)

Attached: E3znhiCWEAk6Whp.jpg (4096x1823, 640.92K)

a very bizarre and interesting story. Certainly not proof of aliens though

I've never seen one before, no one has, but I'm guessing its a white hole.

Attached: images (2).jpg (260x194, 4.7K)

It's an actual serviceman who came forward and is well known you fucking spastic

are you talking about usos guys

It's proof that something or someone is completely breaking the laws of physics as we understand them, it stands to reason that the presence behind is is not a natural occurence but a sentient being.

Classified submarine drone. Or perhaps alien uso. For further discussion of picrel, see /x/.

So what is it?

lmao okay i thought you were serious for a second. My bad, keep going.

>Desire to reopen the x files intensifies.

Attached: 5a4548c68ba892b5008b466e.jpg (890x668, 65.05K)

>proof
which one, the pilot's testimony or the grainy FLIR footage. Neither of those are proof of anything

Your mum called it's past your bedtime

>entire world now walks around carrying high resolution cameras in their pocket
>b-but this blurry black and white footage from 20 years ag0. t-the pilots even said they saw it

Viral advertising by Ferrero

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, has approximately the same heat signature as a duck, and flies at the average altitude of a duck....it's definitely ancient aliens.

it annoys me that my brother and i had a similar encounter in 2005 but cell phone tech was shit at that point. if it had happened 5 years later we could have filmed it in an instant.

they were sent by god

bro I have a great Idea let's make a movie only filmed with smartphones, I mean they have 4k resolution it should look like kubricks space odyssey and we would save so much money on equipment.

The meds you never took

I've never seen one before, no one has, but I'm guessing it's a "white hole".

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (450x360, 6.39K)

They are apparitions, they reveal something about the nature of our world that we didn't know about before. I would call them something closer to a dream or hallucination that is tangible for a limited time.

So what is it?

The footage is pretty damning if you ask me, but I believe eyewitness accounts also mean something. Not that this adds anything to my argument but having seen some impossible shit myself back in 98 Im certain there are things out there defying physics.

Take a picture of an airplane in flight with your phone and tell us how that turns out. Smartphones don't have professional telescopic lenses retard, they're cheap cameras optimized for selfies and tiktok videos.

and therefore aliens must exist on earth right?

Attached: 1_LT8wWFBqAwaFnJNV1oid5A.png (859x449, 30.07K)

Why are burger schizos so obsessed with aliens?

The object was never visually seen though, it only showed up on radar.

No, but something or someone has visited us. I'm not even American but it makes sense that the largest and most densely populated place on that graph has the most sightings. You could probably slice that down by 75% if you take into account all the retarded hillbillys reporting helicopters and shooting stars.

too much pop culture and not enough touching grass. not even the cows are grass fed here

The chariots of the Lord. Don't act like you don't know

>most densely populated place on that graph
That'd be Germany or the UK, not the US. And certainly not rural America

It was seen by pilots and seamen

Can't stand that swedish cuck's wet fucking whisper. Swallow the Somali cum, do a 10k and come back and record the voiceover, faggot.

It was visually seen, from two different angles, and even chased for a brief time.

Maybe not per capita, but certainly the largest population. Again I also suspect America being the number one source of false sightings.

>Carrier Online

Attached: 61lLrcstxEL._SL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 115.42K)

Do you not know what population DENSITY means?

Attached: time machine TIC TAC.jpg (460x490, 66.11K)

lul

fuck i wasted gets. I meant carrier has arrived

youtube.com/watch?v=qsEjV8DdSbs

Holy kek the brain damage

The video itself isn't particularly interesting and could have normal interpretations (Mick West's explanation of the gimbal video is probably correct).
What's interesting about them is what people say about what happened during the USS Nimitz incident, because they corroborate the eyewitness reports.

English isn't my first language but I can see you're avoiding the meat of the argument here.

See above simpleton