It's over, DCbros

Attached: 1649262148870.png (904x633, 570.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/movies/movie-news/ezra-miller-arrest-warner-dc-meeting-1331156/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the FUCK is his problem?

DC movies are cursed. Somehow Momoa and Cavill are the only ones to survive without losing their minds

>actor
um actually it's actxr, sweetie. don't be transphobic.

All they’re gonna do is throw meds at him and give him more money.

>biggest chad sexgod face on earf
>is biggest homofaggot

Attached: 1647069637523.gif (221x244, 1.64M)

Ezra uses they/them pronouns

>proof
>still in movie and gets a meeting

>depp
>no proof
>actual proof of heard hitting him
>lol fk u fired off everything

proof these superhero films are cancerous

Noone actually wants this fucking goober as Flash.

Crazy kike faggot

Because they're both thick-as-shit himbos. Can't lose what you never had.

Attached: 13048329048290.jpg (1637x1003, 317.59K)

one is straight and white
the other is a gay jewish freak

Every kike must be rounded up and gassed

BASED
WB DESERVES TO SUFFER FOR OUSTING ZACK

>>biggest chad sexgod face on earf
???

i must have read a dozen different versions of this title. who are these petitioners, like they're going door-to-door to get signatures, and he somehow finds their bedroom?

A mentally ill man doing mentally ill things...
What's wrong with that?

mkultra

old man and his wife bring over ezra to have sex, ezra flips out afterwards

Oh, now they care but not when he chokeslammed a bitch?

Did fame get to his head?

>emergency Warner Bros. meeting

Attached: smug michelle.jpg (197x140, 10.38K)

How come they easily humiliate and throw to the side Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill yet Gal Gadot and this faggot they bend over backwards to keep around? They gave Gal millions to keep her happy when WW 2 which was utter shit went straight to streaming. This guy choked a bitch and had a public meltdown and fight in a bar and he still has a job. Why? What makes these two (((different))) than the other two where they are treated with more respect?

>yet Gal Gadot and this faggot they bend over backwards to keep around?
It is almost like they are in the same tribe or something.

Sir...

Attached: 111.jpg (722x513, 37.19K)

Mamoa to play Sam Hyde

what molesting your child in public does to a mfer

>what molesting your child in public does to a mfer
what????

>himbos
Wasn't Cavill a chubby nerd growing up that browsed Yea Forums?

he's a retard that fell for a fake video

Ezra tried to shill the gay/twink agenda to get noticed by the elites but they keep ignoring him.

Don't even respond to the schizos.

Since they're doing the multiverse thing they can easily replace him with the arrowverse flash for scenes they didn't film him in. Just rewrite some scenes and chop it up in the editing room like they do with all capeshit films anyway.

>set photos from the upcoming Sam Hyde biopic have leaked

Ezra kicked some guy out of their house

Attached: 1647236834634.png (2584x1656, 1.61M)

what happens when you enable a fag

Didn't that video turn out to be out of context?

No? It is what it is. It just somehow got memoryholed.

>fake video
>schizo
the dude was clearly groping his child, and when he realized what he was doing he immediately got that hand in the cookie jar look

Attached: file.png (1205x769, 137.17K)

they* problem

The true story was never revealed and there's massive inconsistencies in what was said to have happened/versus what actually happened

Attached: 1632462576652.png (1591x311, 26.33K)

Yeah? I thought it turned out he was only pretending to choke her, that she was in on the joke or something, and it wasn't even Iceland?

it's a fake video you mong

>ultra handsome gay actor
>keeps on fucking up his own career
erzabros... why is he doing this?
I just want him to star in kinos.

When the bull gets too cocky for his own good. In Ezra's defense he probably thought the couple owed them since he was obviously giving both of them good cock.

Because she is literally a repressed transwoman crying for help
Why didn't you save her?

Attached: 1638719718127.jpg (1898x1512, 755.73K)

god I hope fantastic beast 3 is delay or cancelled for this bullshit.

Narcissist. Probably abused, hence unstable and impulsive. Correlates well with being gay desu.

The only thing Cavil's losing is his hair.

Shit like this makes you realize Whedon was right all along:
>Gal Gadot can't into english
>The literallywho black guy was a prima donna
>Ben Affleck was either drunk or on antidepressants most of the time
>Ezra Miller is an insane faggot
>The original script was absolute garbage

The Snyderver was fucking cancer, rest in pieces

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-19 at 05-10-23 d7672c17c56294a624b918968d3a8d51a7-GettyImages-567397715 rhorizontal w700 jpg (WEBP Image[...].png (700x467, 642.79K)

denial isn't just a river in egypt user

He won.

Attached: 180911-grant-gustin-candice-patton-jessica-parker-kennedy-the-flash.jpg (2070x1380, 676.32K)

>Since they're doing the multiverse thing they can easily replace him with the arrowverse flash for scenes they didn't film him in.
First, it's not an easy task. Ezra plays multiple Barrys in the film and reportedly Reverse Flash too. They're not going to reshoot his scenes with Gustin or use CGI tricks or waste all that money on paying a new actor and all the $$$ for CGI and reshoots. And that's if Gustin even wants to do it anyway.

Easy? You're just a DC copetard.

Anyone have the OF of the hot chick that fucked him? There were posts of him in some chicks bedroom and he even looked insane in those

Fantastic Beasts 3 already came out and they kill off that character in the movie anyway, so it doesn't matter

>One insider says Miller had “frequent meltdowns” during production last year on The Flash. While the insider stresses there was no yelling or violent outbursts, they described Miller as “losing it.” “Ezra would get a thought in [their] head and say, ‘I don’t know what I’m doing,'” the insider tells Rolling Stone.

This seems purposefully vague on the part of the "insider"

holy shit this article is based

rollingstone.com/movies/movie-news/ezra-miller-arrest-warner-dc-meeting-1331156/

>Miller is known to have a fascination with weapons. During a 2018 cover interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Miller offered to show this reporter the crossbow from the film We Need to Talk About Kevin, in which the teen actor portrayed a high school killer. “You wanna see the real bow and arrow from Kevin, man? ‘Cause I got it right back there. I really do,” Miller said at the actor’s Vermont farm. “People usually don’t want to see it when I ask them. They usually say, ‘No, I prefer to not see that bow and arrow.’ And I say, ‘OK. It’s up to you.'”
>During the interview, Miller also defended gun rights. “People need to protect themselves,” the actor said. In fact, Miller, who identifies as nonbinary and uses they/them pronouns, said they don’t have a problem with people owning semi-automatic weapons. “Nope.” That passage initially appeared in a sidebar story on the actor but was pulled at the behest of the actor’s publicist following a mass shooting at a Pittsburgh synagogue.

I had no idea he was so redpilled

Two DC actors ended their careers the same night they won an Oscar. Right when the new WB CEO is deciding what tto do with the company going forward. DChads, hat's happening?

Ok fair enough I didn't really think it through. I don't know anything about film production, if I did I wouldn't be posting here lmao

so this is what the fag was arrested for
>The criminal complaint accuses Miller of subjecting another person to “offensively coarse behavior or abusive language which was likely to provoke a violent response and did intend to cause substantial harm or serious inconvenience and/or persisted in disorderly conduct after reasonable warning.” The harassment charge states Miller “with intent to harass, annoy or alarm another person, did insult, taunt, or challenge another person” named Martin Evans.

what did he even say lmao

Attached: 1640688852011.png (900x1642, 744.88K)

Reminder this is ALL Snyder's fault
the entire Justice League casting is terrible and it was all his idea.
Snyder is killing DC even when he's no longer involved.

Attached: DC-ZackSnydersJusticeLeague-SnyderCut-extra-12430.jpg (1920x1080, 341.62K)