Now that the dust has settled and evil has lost, cast the inevitable Hollywood adaptation

Now that the dust has settled and evil has lost, cast the inevitable Hollywood adaptation.

Attached: Screenshot_20220406-113016.png (1080x2220, 1.22M)

Globohomo wins again

Oh no.... Ukraine and Europe is going to suffer from..... high living conditions, quality of life, and personal freedoms?? Oh no the horror of globohomo.....

Heroic Ukrainians are a diverse mostly-black cast, evil Russians are all white men.

it’s a fake war retard

Tell that to the mothers of dead soldiers.

>bro we were just pretending when we invaded and killed innocent people bro

you're a fake intellect

Ironic vbecause the "Russian" army is largely asiatic, moslem, and african hordes

Why can't a superpower like Russia take down a rustbucket shithole led by a jewish comedian?

Attached: battle of kiev ukraine.jpg (366x844, 120.2K)

It was to erradiacte the neo nazis, because Putin is a member of the WEF.

>only way ukrainians can "win" is if the russians leave without fighting them at all

>Zelenskyyy
Daniel Radcliffe
>Putin
Raife Fiennes

Because russia spends more in their atomic division than the other branches combined. A true paper tiger. This is why their Ukraine invasion will always be a stalemate. And they don't have the same military industrial complex the US has, so it's not to their benefit for the war to last a while.

>without fighting them at all
>10k+ Russian deaths
Cope

>only way vietnamese/taliban can "win" is if americans leave without fighting them at all
see? I can cope too

Least delusional vatnik

gabourey sidibe as putin

Attached: RGxc3vaY_400x400.jpg (400x400, 29.98K)

Take Putin's cock out of your mouth and fuck off. This board is for freedom lovers only. You keep to your shit hole country

>the "Russian" army is largely asiatic, moslem, and african hordes
>african hordes
Funny, I live In Moscow and haven't seen a nig in many years.

Another Dud and no true WW3.

Attached: Sneed and Chuck (2).png (895x720, 641.84K)

Nazis are globohomo now?

Attached: Azovtwins.jpg (1461x670, 279.56K)

>This nigga fell for the 10,000 propaganda

Quality of life, living conditions, and personal freedoms are no longer things you get in general west buddy! We peaked a little over a decade ago

Attached: putin multiculturalism ukraine.png (618x619, 498.84K)

w-we didn't really want to capture kyiv! we were just P-PRETENDING

>rustbucket shithole
That´s Russia though

>believing anything from either side in this retard trap

Literally not true. Most European countries improve in just about every aspect every year.

There's no reason to be anti-golobohomo unless you're just an angry incel chud

In the not in general. Autocorrect is so dumb

Russia was never going to take Kiev. They literally defined their objectives, and taking Kiev was never one of them. They seem to be reaching all of them.

Attached: 1626507774214.png (941x542, 1.17M)

No they don't lol. Crime is higher now than when I was a teenager. Cost of living is higher now with no increase in pay, than when I was a teenager. Personal freedom's are objectively less ubiquitous now than when I was a teenager as well!

Why are you lying? Growing pains are just part of a liberalizing world!!

Do you people know nothing of Russian military strategy? 10k deaths is absolutely normal for them.

>invaders
I don't have a side in this one, just noting the loaded language

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck.

so how are you coping putinshills? two more weeks?

>we peaked
>we

Nice try Ivan, but you're not one of us

why didnt russia take kyiv?

>nazis
more like larping bitches

It sounded too much like Sheev.

It's not sustainable, though. Hence why the Ruskies have had to pull back on every front except in the South where they had already established a foothold in Crimea

>loaded language
Russia literally invaded Ukraine. It's not loaded or exaggerated. It's literally what happened.

why did they paradrop on they kyiv arport and try to encircle it from belarus?

Strategy doesn't matter. You're just parroting propaganda.
Show me a single western nation where crime isn't higher than it was in the mid 00s and early 10s. Same with cost of living, and where freedom's have not been hampered by bureaucrats

i think we're finding out that war as it used to exist doesn't any more. you can't just invade countries, even poor ones

Imagine coping this hard

Attached: Ukraine War.jpg (2283x1122, 808.9K)

Russia hasn't been a superpower since the days of the Soviet Union

I hope ww3 breaks out and this shitty planet gets annihilated along with all the mutts, jews, nog, women and other scum

i bet you think covid is a deadly disease too huh

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>*inhales*
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1649229536613.jpg (1750x1483, 835.05K)

Imagine being this mad because you can't have sex.

I dont even know the level of mental illness required to cry coping in a thread about two nations you aren't connected to in any way going to war. Especially just to be retarded. It's not coping to restate what the official Russian goals were and why not meeting things not on the list don't matter. But u are clearly brainwashed possessed nigger so oh well

incels will die first

russisters, this cant be happening right?!

awful shilling there islamiov

Attached: ukraine war history repeats.png (900x959, 997K)

>muh sex
I don't care about sex in the slightest Im just tired of this organic life bullshit
Life was a mistake and it needs correction
Nuclear hellfire is the remedy

Trust the plan bros!!!

>we never WANTED to take the capital and most important city of a country that we were also relentlessly attacking for a month

>that Ukrainian on /int/ who posted about the Russian soldier knocking on his door asking for food was probably dragged out and executed

Grim. I hope Putin's daughters get raped to death

>I don't care about sex in the slightest
nice cope bwahahahahaha

>I'm a miserable incel so others around me must suffer like I do

Russia won

imagine being unable to supply your soldiers with food.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

>accuses me of shilling for having nuance
>he has an endless supply of pro Ukraine memes on hand
Yes, I'm the shill here.

>I'm a sex obsessed incel so everyone must be too
Touch grass while there is one
>projecting this hard
No suffering, just immediate cease of existence

Kill yourself then. Why do you want to drag others down with you?

putin is in the wef you retards
the war is real as covid

>most important city
You don't actually believe this do you :-|

kiev is the heart of soul of not only ukraine but also russia. Russian civilization began in Kiev.

>COVID FAKE
>ELECTION FAKE
>WILL SMITH SLAP FAKE
>UKRAINE WAR FAKE

>Jews though? Totally control everything no cap.