28 days no sex Jim

>28 days no sex Jim
>you can't even imagine how hard its been
Who wrote this?

Attached: Henry_West.png (1434x1034, 1.55M)

BY ORDA OF DA PEAKY FOOKIN BLINDAS

Attached: 44.png (751x502, 552.74K)

>le social commentary in zombie movie
oh fuck off why do they keep doing this

Reminder a comic exists of West's CO hunting down Selina for what Jim did.

>Just this once, Rose, everybody has sex!

Attached: 62b9acfe-dc5c-475a-a86d-cfc866ffb15a.jpg (834x480, 16.96K)

Imagine being sheltered and not understanding human nature

Just turn your brain off bro, it's a fantasy movie.
No one in real life could go that long.

Well you can't physically go one month without sex with a woman after puberty, it's just not biologicaly possible, like going without drinking water. I can't even imagine 28 days, my personal record is 7 days and it was so hard

What is the greatest murphykino?
My votes on the wind that shakes the barley, followed by 28 days later.

Attached: 054364H2.jpg (600x400, 38.75K)

The one where he try to kill himself

haha yeah i must be an abomination of nature then considering i haven't had sex my entire life haha human nature haha

don't blame my nigga murphy for what faggot british writers make him do, he was just following orders

>no idea how you losers go 30 years without it
haha... do people really? lol.......

Was that supposed to be erotic? I feel sick

Has been a part of zombie movies since the very first one

40 DAYS, 40 NIGHTS, AN IMPOSSIBLE CHALLENGE

Is Destro in that new Snakeeyes film?

Attached: DestroCovertop.jpg (481x631, 81.74K)

This. You all need to understand that something is fucked with your heads if you're actually going multiple months without sex and consider that 'normal' in any way.

yes, you are

I just want to watch zombies go BRAAAIINSSS is that so hard?

I don't for a moment believe that 28 days is the longest that nigga's ever gone without.

says the virgin

>just months

>zombies speaking
shit tier opinion from a retard. what a surprise

>months

Attached: 991.png (200x200, 40.26K)

I've been a Dominos delivery driver for 11 years and not once has it been like that video with the fat guy and the skinny girl

Attached: 1613482271414.png (500x494, 92.64K)

you're a retard

Yes. Months.

Call me a virgin if you want, doesn't change anything. If I was an adult virgin I wouldn't delude myself into thinking that I'm a normal human being. I'd be getting some psychiatric help.

Attached: incels btfo.jpg (1600x980, 383.94K)

How about multiple years

forget about how difficult it is, it's straight up dangerous to your health to go that long without sex. It's a risk factor in many cases of premature death among the western population

>no u
lmao

trying too hard, mate

>psychiatric help
Woman.

Emotional responses you try to disguise as uncaring, typical Yea Forums losers

Why don't progressives come up with a "have sex with an incel" program? I would unironically vote for leftists if they do that.

Therapy and psychiatry are literal scams.

Only true because like everything else it became corrupt and flooded with pseuds and scammers just looking to make money by throwing big pharma cancer at their patients

I agree, it is very emasculating to need psychiatric help, but not nearly as pathetic as not engaging in literally the most basic biological urge because of your social anxiety or whatever the fuck.

Everything's a scam if you go shopping with more money than sense.

you really showed us man

Attached: 1638460928841.jpg (902x713, 50.78K)

>it is very emasculating to need psychiatric help
You misunderstand. Only women suggest psychiatry & therapy. So post tits.

>Only women suggest psychiatry & therapy
You sound like a beta trying to sound manly

I'll never understand how the protagonist turned into a super killer ninja at the last minutes of the movie, lol.

>super killer ninja
nothing he did was unrealistic or impressive you moron, lol.

put your phone down once in a while zoomer, he discovered the vaccine to the rage virus and injected himself with it

Prisons are profitable.

most incels just sit indoors all day, so i would love to know what that has to do with it

I know this is a meme but it wasn't even about sex. It was about something to give his soldiers hope for the future. He went about it in a terrible way though. Why not get his men to the nearest port and get a ship to France or something, since they didn't know if it was a global thing.

I'm married and haven't had sex since New Years.

>just fight through hordes of rage "zombies" and get a boat bro

you at least fuck all the trashy women that work there for a few months then quit right?

haha of course I love sticking my fully erect and hard phallic penis inside of the female vagina, I do it all the time haha it would be weird if I didn't right?

Mind you he's the commanding officer in his little kingdom. Either he enjoyed the overall situation if he knew France was in the clear - look at the /pol/ larpers. Or he didnt have that information

They were soldiers and all had assault rifles. Sandniggers can make it across the channel in inflatable rafts.

As someone who has watched all the saw movies this is worst than everything,holy fuck

>yeah bro they're soldiers so they're invincible and have infinite ammo
>also this completely irrelevant thing happens sometimes too
thousands die in those rafts every year too, you really are fucking stupid

well on the chance youre being sarcastic just know that I believe in you and if you make some efforts to be more appealing you can get easy sex from loose women which will boost your confidence and help with your game which will give you access to slightly less loose women in the future

that couldn't have been more obvious that it was sarcasm

The main characters made it to the soldiers and didn't even have guns, they have a good shot at it.
The point is relevant because it means it's viable to leave and check if the rest of the world is affected.
Thousands do not die crossing the channel every year either lol. People can swim it. it's a notable event if a single person dies.

yes i know user

it's been 4 months fellas. do not get herpes.

>everyone can swim
Clueless fucking retard, you are brain dead.

having that image saved instantly pegs you as a blackpilled incel

I don't know what you're arguing anymore.

imagine being such a loser that you type something like this lol

Because you're brain dead and don't even know about the things you bring up.

ok Mr user that thinks thousands die crossing the channel every year.

Good job proving me right you dumb fuck

You've got to realize the 28 days are at the first scene. A good deal of time passes before they meet the grunts.

>angloid genetics

Disgusting