/trek/

Brent "gotta eat" Spiner edition

Previous:

Attached: 1619027675764.jpg (993x1050, 174.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EaGmgXR9iFM?t=450
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Okay, this one.

Attached: 28c36c27994f9e78bd64405c909726ee.png (240x240, 80.33K)

has backlink...comfy vibe...yep i'm thinking this is the one

>Lore was played by Brent's real life twin, brother. Trent Spiner never pursued an acting career officially, but he did find success when he opened up his own cannabis distribution company, Lorejuana.
What went wrong?

Attached: Trent-Spiner.png (309x414, 183.38K)

>Brent "gotta eat" Spiner
mission accomplished

Attached: picard-spinerdatastlv-head-1.jpg (777x437, 123.14K)

This thread is cursed, but it's less cursed than the nutrek shit thread.

there's a new TNG ? wtf

So while you were screeching at each other if solar panels are a leftist conspiracy or whatever I got the new remaster of TMP and had a look at the bridge.
It's the same maglev train as the original, but apparently it has solar panels on it anyway.

Attached: 1647449115991.png (1920x800, 2.09M)

I choose to believe this

Now now, let’s leave this behind us.

Star Trek is so catched

What? I thought Brent Spiner played both of them.

Come on user, they didn't have the tech back in the 80s to do that.

Also have an HD Dicker.

Attached: 1643163506696.png (1920x800, 1.31M)

I hope they put solar panels on your grave.

user, I think you're gay.

I think nearly everyone is exaggerating about their dick size.
A cope certainly, but a healthy one.

It's iconic.

Fake outrage.

Couldn't they cgi it out, or at least make it bigger. And give that bald chick some hair, Will Smith will not be happy.

Technically speaking, plants are solar panels of a sort. I'd love a tree to grow from my mortal remains. Wouldn't you?

You fucked up, you fucked up, you fucked up.

Attached: 1583418620942.jpg (692x530, 94.78K)

Torrenting 4K TMP rn, courtesy of Tim Hortons

Clean it up, janny.

Hypocrite.

Do you just get the coffee or also donuts?

Attached: 1641549232041.png (2557x1073, 1.86M)

Huh…?

Fascinating, i didn’t know that

Of course you would be a tripfag, a tranny, and a leaf.

You said that you wouldn't watch the 4K cut.

Just coffee.

Smart boy

Attached: 1639859427878.jpg (696x1193, 129.11K)

What did Stoklasa mean by this?

Attached: h6moe0rthvr81.png (2370x2160, 2.94M)

Yes, no, yes.

Attached: 1649261132249.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Attached: blackhole.jpg (569x552, 69.44K)

You have your own thread.

yes but their threads/purpose isn't to talk about nu trek, it's to troll trekkies

Apology accepted, now here's a question, are there no dichromats in the federation? How does that work with color perception of uniforms? Primates are rare trichromats because we evolved to eat fruit, where color variations mattered. But I've never seen a Klingon eat fruit in their native environment, are they colorblind?

Attached: 54e40b5a1fe9a76097659dc9cfa5803d48a9d66b0ea1d51982dc4af3ab3c6d69._SX1080_.jpeg.jpg (1080x608, 31.27K)

I'm trying to be fair and reasonable - I like Lower Decks - but this is literally Korrasami all over again. This is all about generating controversy and headlines, that's why McMahan did in the finale. The ratings for Lower Decks probably aren't looking too good, and pulling the "surprise lesbians" card is a safe bet to get some media coverage. And he's probably betting on LGBTQ+ rep to get some eyes on his show. I don't think it will work, because the audiences got used to that, and all he really did is alienate the more… uhh, dedicated fans. Don't get fooled, this is all about cheap publicity. NuTrek is trying to find a new niche in the LGBT community. It sucks, but that's the way it is.

I highly recommend watching this fragment of a video by E;R, because it explains why showrunners do this. The parallels with Legend of Korra and Lower Decks are striking.
youtu.be/EaGmgXR9iFM?t=450

Attached: 364b707a580438a0cdb3f5e13f99dd3ff3cd604fb29cd0df87c7f5eafd2124bf_1.jpg (540x387, 37.67K)

God I'm going to laugh my ass off at you shiptards when he undoes this 5 episodes into the season.

Of course he will, user. I'm not a shipfag, I don't care. But I know a cynical publicity stunt when I see one.

Watch that video, really.

Attached: haven_hd_011.jpg (1440x1080, 343.82K)

star trek

5 episodes
5 out of 30
of modern "season"
equivalent to 30 TNG episodes

such a great "arc" for "blue love"
I am not attached you know, whatever happens is fine

>and all he really did is alienate the more… uhh, dedicated fans.
To be fair, it's an insular, radicalized group of people who will say no to anything. They even are over seeing cameos or last hurrahs of famous and familiar faces, pooh-poohing it as cheap ratings grabs. In other words, /trek/ is a star-bored "nay" cell.

Attached: Rc1.png (600x575, 210.72K)

I respect your disdain for getting emotionally attached to media, but personally I'm more concerned with how these fucks manipulate and exploit their audiences.
Alphabet people are a very lucrative demographic. They live in constant belief that they're oppressed, when in reality they hold all the cards.

>manipulate and exploit their audiences.
if they are stupid to be compelled they deserve
including a certain someone here

It ees what it ees. It doesn't change the fact that McMahan is desperate for that sweet sweet LGBT clout. Instead of, you know, just making a good Star Trek show?

>sweet sweet LGBT clout.
JC proved that lesbians shipping were never a thing on fanfics sites
so he is pandering to no one

>so he is pandering to no one
Tumblr and Twitter are all over this shit because these crowds just love LGBT pandering. Those are casual fans, or even people who don't even watch the show. They see queer shit in their feed n their brains go AWOOGA.
>LGBT STUFF IN STAR TREK? SQUEEEEE!

You need to make a distinction between the LGBT crowd and the "dedicated fans". Sometime's there's overlap between the two but this apparently isn't the case here if what you say is true.

And like I said the "dedicated" fans who write shitty fics and theorize probably aren't too happy. I haven't looked it up but I can see that happening. I honestly find it weird that the fans haven't latched onto Mariner and the green chick because fan fiction writers have a clear bias towards dyke shit.

How’s Picard been? I only watched the first two episodes but I can see where I’m going and I don’t think I want to watch

>How’s Picard been?
poopy

please elaborate more

S02E01 - Fine. Promising, even.
S02E02 - Actually sort of fun.
S02E03 - Starting to get dumb.
S02E04 - ICE plot just stops abruptly. No consequences, no message, no impact to the plot. Season is now completely aimless.
S02E05 - Hard gear shift to a new set of characters, plus some kind of heist plot?

Fuck man, what else is there to say?

It's alright, I guess? I don't hate it, it's painfully mediocre. ICE stuff was really heavy handed.

okay fuck, whatever. So the character is bisexual or skilletsexual or whatever, right? If they made her hook up with a girl or a sentient pan in one episode, no one would fucking care. That's not how you get the media's attention.

You get the media's attention by making it unexpected and by making it a big moment in a season finale and then going on interviews to say how progressive youare. Look how this moment is framed in the episode. It's supposed to a BIG REVEAL, DYKES SAVE THE DAY.

This shit was calculated to stir up controversy. Well maybe not controversy, but to stir up discussion. It's FREE FUCKING PUBLICITY YOU'RE GIVING THEM

You're giving McMahan free fucking publicity by seething or cooming over this. That's exactly what he fucking wanted.

okay im out, i'm way too high for this shit

Attached: korrasami.gif (500x281, 1.69M)

>This shit was calculated to stir up controversy.
we take our surroundings as truth, 4c or Yea Forums is diehardies
most people dont give a fuck

most people don't give a fuck but LGBT weirdos do, it's about getting them to subscribe to the fuckign cbs all access
it's about getting media to talk about your show

and thats exactly what happened

im going to sleep now goodnight trek

>So the character is bisexual or skilletsexual or whatever, right?
Bisexual, maybe. Skilletsexual, I doubt it will stick.

/trek/ will not get this because they don't cook.

Attached: FNBapdaXIAck4x3.jpg (983x1310, 226.1K)

>by making it a big moment in a season finale
If it wasn't for McMahan saying that they're in a relationship, I don't think that anyone would have thought they were in one after the season finale.