*kicks enemy into their communal well*

>*kicks enemy into their communal well*
great, now you have a rotting corpse in your water suply. He didnt really think this through, did he?

Attached: 31c.png (547x375, 304.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rvYZRskNV3w
perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/text?doc=Perseus:text:1999.01.0126:book=7:chapter=133:section=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The well was being decommissioned.

>I want to kick a nigger

Attached: 1649247009152.jpg (600x577, 26.66K)

You think Will Smith watched this movie before the Oscars? He probably thought this is what it looked like to the outside world.

it wasn't a well. it was a bottomless pit.

Kys

didnt seem like a well.
and knowing sparta it was probably some ancient pit they throw the people in that piss them off in their day to day life.

shut the fuck up already

Attached: 1594482597851.gif (480x238, 443.4K)

American culture etc

youtube.com/watch?v=rvYZRskNV3w

Attached: 9dYbH8.gif (320x240, 1.9M)

>Capeshit comic adaptation
>frank miller
>zack sneeder
>thinking through
Nice joke OP

The spartans really did kick the Persian emissaries into a well tho

I miss when the internet was good. I want to go back, bros.

300 is 300% historically accurate

>he awkwardly swims around at the bottom for hours until he gets too tired and drowns
>every sound echos up as he swears at you
>shits and pisses himself when he dies
>have to send some dudes on a rope to fish him out after he drowns and floats to the bottom because his lungs filled with qater

Attached: images (44).jpg (500x348, 17.44K)

bad news for you chief, if there is nothing to hold on to youll die in about 20-30 minutes, maybe even alot faster, depends if you panic or not.

You can wade water for days.

Except it actually happened in real life you retard
>This is the average Snyder seether

Fuck off idiot. Snyder is a hack, even if 300 is good. I'm not the guy you're replying to btw.

>source: it was revealed in a dream to the cousin of a guy i spoke to

What?

Seethe, Disney shill. Nobody watches your garbage propaganda anymore

Attached: Mickey KYS.jpg (644x1096, 63.85K)

Source: the legends the Greeks actually told about this story, which eventually became adapted to comic book form by Miller and then film form by Snyder

Did it really happen? Who knows, that's irrelevant. Your comment was blaming Miller and Snyder for coming up with it, which is untrue.

Thanks for the info very cool

Should have fished him out like that rat experiment only to throw him back in lol

I know some anons larp as the Drive guy. I larp as Leonidas. I copy some of his mannerisms and way of speaking. I actually feel better as a person when I do this.

>kills the messenger
I thought the Greeks were diplomatic?

>epic sword n sandals
>watching le 300
whew lad

Attached: cumberbatch belittles.jpg (574x618, 43.26K)

kek. why are chuds so unfuckable, lads?

Why was there a big unprotected pit in the middle of their city anyway? Seems pretty unsafe to me and suggests the entire city is at risk of being swallowed by a sink hole.

There actually was a deep chasm near Sparta that they would throw guys they didn't like into.

Imagine actually liking black people when you don't know any. Could you be anymore pathetic.

I guess it's about to go from communal well to communal bad.

Fuck off, Carlos

Why bro? We're just like you, only stronger, cooler, smarter, taller, and got bigger dicks

He said he wants to kick a nigger, not a white guy

Yes

Attached: kick_nigger.png (1553x818, 482.87K)

Good morning sirs, do not redeem the sneeders you retard bloody behnchod.

>the legends the Greeks actually told about this story, which eventually became adapted to comic book form by Miller and then film form by Snyder
>t. doesn't know 300 capeshit comic is entirely baseless fiction by miller in his post-fame edgy phase
These pajeets are snyderfags, pathetic.

>when you've posted hundreds of chudjaks but you're still an impoverished virgin and people still say mean things about your precious blackies on the internet
there's a reason you're so obsessed with chuds

couldnt you just float on your back?

Not wearing 40 pounds of fucking armor you can’t. Also ,you know, he was black sooooo he drowned as soon as he hit the water.

cope

Do it

They were Spartans, if you were dumb/weak enough to fall into a giant hole then you deserved it.

>black
>float
Lol

why do leftists dehumanize us with ridiculous caricatures? i look more like this

Attached: ched.jpg (645x767, 48.4K)

Read it yourself you dumbass genghismutt. It's a famous story.

perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/text?doc=Perseus:text:1999.01.0126:book=7:chapter=133:section=1

Attached: Capture.jpg (1715x858, 263.35K)

>” To Athens and Sparta Xerxes sent no heralds to demand earth, and this he did for the following reason. When Darius had previously sent men with this same purpose, those who made the request were cast at the one city into the Pit1 and at the other into a well, and bidden to obtain their earth and water for the king from these locations.”

1 Into which criminals condemned to death were thrown.

Herodotus, with an English translation by A. D. Godley. Cambridge. Harvard University Press. 1920.

Attached: AF4BAA14-8CD0-4387-865F-1AFD3C7736EE.jpg (750x1252, 474.16K)

Did you know thee Persian empire had black slaves? Why don't you seeth about that?

Sometimes lefty memes make me chuckle ironically.

>Herodotus
>throwing them with several guys in a well to make a symbolic meaning not a fucking endless pit with ebin slo mo
>still butthurt over the criticism
What a retarded pajeet you are.

Keep damage controlling retard. You thought Miller/Snyder came up with it. Haha what an absolutely retarded anglogermcuck you are. Euro never ever Genghis.

>earth
poopoo

>and water
peepee

>the gyppo spammer is a sneeder fag
This arc just gets better and better

Snyder is a hack. Keep coping Hansdeep Nigelwong.

>You thought Miller/Snyder came up with it.
Yes, they came up with Le ebin kick with no purpose. Keep seethe and coping pajeet.
>Haha what an absolutely retarded anglogermcuck you are.
Did Yea Forums jannies ban your pajeet ass out eventually?
>Euro never ever Genghis.
I'm Iraqi though, no need to be a subhuman yuropoor.

The joke is ancient sources aren't entirely reliable.

ok genghis

sparta didn't even exist, you guys are fucking retards
literally the only historical source comes from false kike propaganda
kill yourselves

Attached: maccabees.jpg (1022x846, 98.43K)

Genghis wuz my ancestor tho, my name is timur.

A lot of people can’t apparently. I can stand completely still in the water at any angle and bob up and down like a bouie (sp?) but some people just sink for some reason.

I really don’t get it. Your lungs are balloons.