People got paid millions to write this

People got paid millions to write this

Attached: star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker-1590069988.jpg (1200x600, 83.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LxLhytQ67fs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>to lose billions

was truly the best michael bay movie

the funnier thing is that most people who watched this didn't give a shit
they still don't

>the dagger we found in a sandpit on another planet is a map to the wreckage of a spaceship on another planet
but why? there's so much wrong with this

Learn posting the webm faggot.

Attached: Ahyes.webm (720x304, 1.59M)

So someone modeled that dagger after the impact of the spaceship then hid it somewhere on another planet?

Wait a minute... that dagger

The Goonies did this better

But the dagged was said to be ancient. The Death Star II wrekcage is from 20 years earlier

youtube.com/watch?v=LxLhytQ67fs

K

Attached: 1633473871061.webm (900x504, 1.68M)

looks plastic

actually if you had read the comics before the movie came out you would know that some jedi and related jedi blood can sense the future

honestly it's like you people eat the cocoa powder and say that a chocolate bar is disgusting.

are you really going to expose how much you DONT watch movies on a Yea Forums board?

LMAOing at you

- sneed

Maybe whoever designed the dagger was psychic and could see exactly how the spaceship's debris would fall and settle following its destruction, even to minute detail. Space magic and sheeit.

>LAZOR SWORDS YIPPEEE!!!!!
>w-wHAT??!!! PROPHECIES IN MY WIZARD SPACE MOVIE!!!! IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

why are star wars fans like this? i swear every time i hear them bitch about the sequels it's always shit that has logical reasoning behind it.

Why do people suck at writing stories these days?

SOVL

>people are now defending the absolutely insane dagger scene

The guy who wrote The Goonies got paid millions? Good for him

people are defending that they DONT know what they are talking about

stfu when it comes to star wars, kid...

There was a hint of irony in my post.

You see this fucking piece of shit right here. This thing wants to destroy all of civilization. Women are the cancer of the world. Have something you enjoy? They'll ruin it. Have something you want to build? They'll tear it down. Have something you want to invest in? They'll crash it with no survivors. These pampered, privileged creatures have life so god damn good and easy that they actively seek out ways to introduce difficulties into others lives, so they can pretend to solve problems. They are envious of the male drive to create and build. They are envious of the male intellect and physical capabilities. They sit around all day every day for their entire lives wishing they had a penis.

Even worse, there are fellow men who fail to see the destructive nature of these emotional beasts. They actively fight against their own interests to help women destroy what men who are more successful than they built. These traitors deserve hell. They go by many names, they betray their brothers out of jealously and act like women in response to that emotion.

and you make this thread 20 times a day for free. maybe get some help bro or eat your medications

What if they happened to be standing a couple hundred feet away?

THE FORCE told her where to stand. DUH!

Is there even a single moment in TROS that can be called good?

Because people don't get hired based on ability anymore but how well they "fit" with that industry's culture.

there's asspull and then there's rise of skywalker, it insists upon itself

You niggers are exactly why movies suck these days. You are so blinded by being so dumb fucking retarded that you refuse to make any critique with actual thought and reasoning behind it. Literally a reddit bandwagon.
Sequels wasn't the best, I get that, but you're not special because you point at a random scene you didn't understand while shit spews from your mouth about how it's impossible this, plot hole that, all while sucking giant cock. Get over yourself and start forming your own opinions.

The galaxy went bad when Maul died

I tired to watch 7 last week, but the writing is too cringe. Is there anything I need to read or know for the periods between 6 > 7, 7 > 8 and 8 > 9.

Attached: 1647721610024.png (1342x1317, 691.06K)

I blame Rian Johnson as his movie left ROTS with no where to go.

Better.

If you watch the Rise of Skywalker Behind the Scenes Documentary, they try to suggest this scene is inspired by Lawrence of Arabia

Attached: lawrenceofarabia-01.jpg (640x292, 31.82K)

Jesus christ that's bad

>a dagger
>that is in a sandpit
>that is a map
>to spaceship wreckage
>on another planet
just end your life

because they don't care about the story, they just want to generate something that makes money

Just watch them. The writing is actually no better than the original trilogy.

Friendly reminder that star war is for children

You say that, but even the opening line makes me cringe.
>This will begin to make things right.
The audacity

Attached: 1614109893393.jpg (240x240, 5.85K)

Even if this was true, why? You can already see the wreckage. That only makes sense if its like a cave in a mountain landscape, something you wouldnt notice without the “key”

I absolutely hate this stupid reductive argument. "It has space wizards, so you should just accept really stupid stuff! Logic doesn't matter if you have fantastic elements!"
People throw this out all the time and it never ceases to amaze me. So you're telling me that some ancient sith made a dagger based on augery about how the wreckage of a future sith's space station would crash so that whoever had the dagger and stood in the right spot would be able to find another sith artifact, but this same prophet didn't foresee someone using it to destroy his order?
Oh but I forgot, there are aliens in it, so we have to pretend like bad storytelling and plot holes don't exist. Somehow Palpatine returned

>ancient dagger crafted by a future-seeing Sith
>dagger matches a specific section of Death Star wreckage at a specific moment of it's erosion/deterioration
>this matching game points to the specific location of the ... Sith Holocron? Star map? Sith GPS?
>all this for "hey maybe check Palpatine's throne room "

read
honestly must suck being an NPC that can't form their own opinions. maybe if you just took, like, i don't know, a few minutes to rationalize shit before your IQ takes over you'd enjoy movies a lot more.

This scene was literally the most idiotic shit. It doesn't even make any fucking sense. It was very clear to me at this point that the writers were phoning it in and really just wanted this piece of shit to be done with. The whole trilogy was a fucking travesty.

This is the stupidest scene in the history of the franchise, and no amount of damage control will EVER change how idiotically written it is. Doing so is cope.

>must suck being an NPC that can't form their own opinions.
well does it you corporate bootlicker?

>actually if you had read the comics before the movie came out

Attached: FC67E300-E4B4-43D0-BC84-4A6243D1863D.jpg (650x637, 99.14K)

The best was the training montage at the beginning which was clearly a reaction to fan criticisms. These people dont have a voice, theyre just trying to give people what they (think they) want.

Supplementary material should always be optional, not required. Doing so is a failure of consistent storytelling.

This is obvious bait because you can't tell me the "I hate sand" scene is better than this? You're telling me, in the same trilogy btw, where Kylo and Rey fight Snoke's guards with the worst choreography the film industry has ever seen, is better than that scene?

pointing out why (WHY) you hate fucking sand, ain't got shit on the dagger map, Chief

The i hate sand scene actually is better. The prequels arent enjoyable but at least they follow a mythology. Also wtf are you talking about the throne scene was much better. My eyes rolled out of my fucking head at the dagger scene

I thought the people defending TLJ was bad enough, but jesus christ, there are actual TRoS defenders? For that fucking movie? Seriously?

Jews aren't people

lmao what if they were not standing on that specific hill

OY VEY

>there are actual TRoS defenders?
Not that I'm aware of

you see the sith predicted that the heroes would be standing on that spot so they crafted a map that pertains to destroying the sith once and for all..

I hate sand is cringy but at least it made sense. Anakin grew up as a slave on desert planet so of course he would hate sand and he was raised by religious monks so he doesn't have any social skills.

If its fate then whats the point of the dagger?

movies arent about enjoyment.

And you need to stand in a precise distance and angle to see the outline.

Attached: 1622769762742.png (983x706, 575.89K)

lol

Attached: 1639464085811.png (563x296, 23.7K)

You'll look THAT deep into the "I hate sand" scene but REFUSE to just take a moment to realize, oh hey maybe the dagger was not meant for Jedi to hold, maybe it was meant for a future Sith lord to obtain a holocron, maybe it was left for someone like Kylo to get (who was actually there to obtain by the way).

I actually hate star wars fans so much it's unreal.