‘SEVERANCE’ has been renewed for Season 2 at Apple TV+

How we feeling bros?

Attached: 37B61BD5-3BBA-4E40-BD6F-2CFD36757599.jpg (1092x614, 89.57K)

I'd like to be feeling Helly's sumptuous buttocks if you know where I'm coming from, family.

Do people actually watch Apple TV outside of Ted Lasso? This sounds fake

Proofs that it's been renewed?

It's mostly pirated as they have a very small library compared to other services.

It's funny the leaker mention it like last week nobody replied to his post because he was literally just linking to IMDB.

we already knew that though

>shilling appletv+
>is also an apple phoneposter

What the fuck happened to subtlety? Is it such a foreign fucking concept to you absolute cattle? Sage report and hide shill threads

This. Imdb already had it up for 18 episodes. It was planned to have at least 2 seasons.

Honestly if companies actually pay people to waste their time shilling here i would find it funny. No one here has money to pay for anything but a vpn used to pirate whatever it being shilled.

I just want it to end nicely. This kind of show always prone to bad disappointing ending.

Be real with me. Is this going to be like LOST? The writers don't know what the fuck they're doing and they're just going to keep writing episodes with suspenseful endings with no regard to the overarching story slowly making the story stupidly convoluted and unnecessarily complicated until they write themselves into a corner and then they finish it with some retarded asspull and then for decades later we'll have to put up with their retarded fans who can't cope with the fact they got duped like the dumb fucks they are so they bend themselves over backwards to justify their liking the show?

Attached: 1618337514092.gif (480x480, 172.1K)

i found it retarded that helly fell in love with main character dude. she should hate his guts for being a complacent bitch and then only tolerate him when he starts fighting the system. why the fuck would she fall in love with him?

pirate this show and talk about on Yea Forums
do it now

Why is the break room so feared? Apparently they make you read some paragraph over and over, and there's literally nothing that can actually force you to do so? Then where's the threat? Is this really the best concept they could come up with for a punishment, cause it's really stupid and lame.

I thought the reveal of what the break room is was gonna be some psychological horror kino but instead it was retarded. That kinda makes me less curious to the other questions like what it is they do at Lumon, because if that’s the best they can come up with for the break room I imagine the other reveals to be just as gay

It's literally appletv's only good show. They should milk it.

I found that the idea would have been better for a movie.
The season had already a lot of filler episodes.
But with last episode and NOT A SINGLE plot resolved I saw it coming.

The creator seems to know what he is doing. Don't expect an exciting reveal other than lumon wants to take over the world by severing people

It’s been filming for a while now.

I probably shouldnt have binged this show while jerking off. I have no idea what is happening half the time: mainly what happens when the day is over for the person at work, or does the person at home ever go to bed? can they stay up all night? where do they get turned off. jesus christ this is not a show for the adhd riddled yet i still wanna see how it ends

what about foundation? any s2 news?

I thought it was weak too but they did show marks knuckles all fucked after his breakroom. Maybe they do have worse things in store but keep it to just the repeated words at first to begin to break peoples will

They should have wrapped everything up in 1 season. All the mystery has been revealed.

eh ben stillers directing, itll be fun to watch at least

I'm using the free trial. Wouldn't have checked it out otherwise. Glad I did. Though I'll just pirate the second season of course.

Shouldn't get over 3 seasons or it will retroactively be shit.

I've watch a few shows like this and still enjoyed it overall. Or I just pull out as soon as it's apparent the writers wrote themselves in a corner. The only one I regret watching and finishing is Mr. Robot.

I would rather have it been a one time mini series.

Mythic Quest is good desu

It's obvious they escalate the punishment's by the bruising on Marks knuckles. Plus there could be some number of times you go into the Break Room before "retirement".

>I've watch a few shows like this
Snowpiercer one of them?

No, looked like shit. Plus I loved the movie and didn't think they could improve on it.

It's fucking obvious that Helly is part of the board

It's a show that does a little with a lot, and teases big ideas though never revealing any. I predict an addictive, successful show for Apple TV that drags on for six seasons leaving viewers completely unsatisfied. A garden path narrative that winds into tight spirals. Another re-hashing of The Prisoner's formula done much more efficiently. Wayward Pines and Lost are both in the periphery hoping they shit the bed. I'm certain they will shit the bed and have stopped watching until the program is released in full. I do love the adversarial, interdepartmental chauvinism at play in Lumon, though. That's good stuff.

feeling good 2bh

take your meds

damn you're retarded

We don't know everything about the break room yet. Dylan heard (his) kids voices and helly sth else, I can't remember, but the stuff seems to be influenced by their outies lives.

Why didn't the board know about her suicide attempt then? She woke up in the elevator.

They did know they were just pretending
Tomorrow I'm gonna get proved right you'll see

Well it's definetly possible. Maybe they just wanted to get rid of harmony anyways.
Though I think she's not on the board (yet?), but wants to prove herself. And her Innie being there against her will just doesn't fit in with her ambitions or sth of that sort.
But yea, we will see soon anyways.

I really enjoyed this but I don't think they are going to be able to stretch the story over another season

they give you a free year if you are signed up for other apple services like applecare, music, etc

You can get 3 months of Apple TV+ for free if you own a PS4, that’s how I’m watching the show. Just make sure to turn auto renew so you don’t accidentally give them your money after 3 months

don't listen to these retards:
just pirate it

Pirates everything
Complains nobody makes shows he likes

I got a free year subscription for it with my iPhaggot pro. Didn't watch a single thing.

i watched foundation

wasn't gonna buy it anyway. they didn't lose a subscription. also getting it for free through some bullshit also doesn't give the creators money so gtfo with that shit

Why are pirates such fags? Why don’t you just admit you like getting shit for free and fuck off instead of trying to make yourself sound like Robin Hood? No one cares that you pirate

stfu and pay so my entertainment can be produced bitch

What are some other good shows I don't know about? On Appletv and everywhere else, I wish I had a comprehensive list of shows that didn't suck but that would require psychic powers

so what's the ethics on the split consciousness thing? does separating yourself a la severance create two separate beings each with human rights?

The same as if any other show were renewed for season 2.

No, it's a stupid abstraction and they use language to obfuscate the fact that it's just you forgetting your job when you go home.

Idc as long as it doesn't create a serial killer like in Split.

Attached: Anya jiggle.webm (1920x802, 2.98M)

It basically splits your consciousness into two. One part of you is the outie and goes down the elevator and comes back up instantly remembering nothing from work, only feeling tired. The other part of you is an innie, who remembers nothing about life outside the office and at the end of the day goes up the elevator feeling tired and comes back down feeling refreshed and ready to work some more. I imagine in both cases the elevator would feel like if you were to fall asleep and go the night without dreaming. You don’t feel anything and 8 hours go by in an instant. The ethical issues rise because some could say that a severed identity is a separate person and you’re basically forcing them to do work their whole life like Sisyphus, only for you to get paid and not them. I don’t blame hellys innie, if I was forced to work in an office my whole life I’d probably kill myself too

Attached: 1506655369605.gif (500x490, 970.68K)

Yes, I did get very nice, uh, digits... digits you can stare at for days.

Attached: FickleRashBlueandgoldmackaw.webm (1280x800, 1.4M)

Does the fat guy ever get his hug? I'm not watching if this show is about fat shaming.

Feeling good MDRbros

Attached: severance mark dance.webm (1918x802, 1.72M)