Netflix documentary

>Netflix documentary
>BBC mini-series

Why is this mega nonce suddenly so popular again?

Attached: PRI_203822775-e1633618809954-1200x675.jpg (1200x675, 458.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-QUuCWNyvv8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Omg I'm still so shocked nobody at the BBC knew about this.

The Netflix doc is a fucking joke, it makes it look like he's the only guy to blame and not the massive cover up.

4 chans hero,king of all pedo's

So they can downplay the extent of it and use it to rewrite history.

this

I have a friend who is straight but he became obsessed with Jimmy when it all came out. He said he had the most beautiful brown eyes in the world and he regularly masturbated to him.

I am glad it turned out he was a lone pedo with no connections to prime ministers or prince andrew, the world is good again thank you BBC

you see this friend in a mirror?

It's just BBC trying to push the narrative that they knew nothing after years of silence. Smart move.

Same reason anglocucks keep pumping out documentaries and newstories about how Madeline McCann was totally kidnapped and totally still alive and it's all Portugal's fault:

anglocuck damage control

Guilt and trying to convince people they never had anything to do with it. Fucking scumbags

smoke and mirrors mate
there are hundreds of nonces and elites who helped him diddle kids and cover it up
not a single one will face justice in this life, let god sort em out

Attached: PFG.jpg (480x360, 16.23K)

Getting groomed by Jim AFTER he kicked the bucket? HOW ABOUT THAT THEN

Strange not to include any shots of Buckingham Palace in this when he spent so manny happy moments there. They could have Kristen Stewart greet him as Princess Diana or even Lady Ghislaine show him around in person.

Dear Jimmy,
I am 5 years old and still a virgin.
Can you fix it for me?

Remember how David Bowie lost all memory of the stuff he did in the 70s? Funny how that happens. Use a bit of heroin and poof! Entire decade gone, just wiped out completely.

I wish the chuckle brothers had given him a stairwell nonce bashing when they nearly caught him in the act

I guess it was the 10th anniversary of both his death and when the incident came out in the public(granted a lot of people knew he was a creep anyway, no fixing this guy)

He did have a point though.. I’m sure everyone at one point or another has seen a picture of Jimmy and secretly thought.. jeez he sure had a sparkle in his eye

Attached: F050C654-B44E-47B2-9E89-1C1BECFC9A7C.jpg (630x1200, 59.74K)

>”Oh, one last thing”
>”When I go on stage, could you introduce me as Jimmy?”

He’s like some messianic mega-nonce

>Why is this mega nonce suddenly so popular again?

So you think making a series about a person means he's "popular"? There are also endless series and movies about serial killers, disasters and other atrocities. Doesn't mean they're "popular"

It was cocaine and alcohol user. That actually creates a chemical in your brain called cocaethylene which legit causes complete blackouts and memory loss. And Bowie was doing a lot of cocaine and drinking heavily around 1975-76. Like, insane amounts of cocaine. And the dude managed to make a great album while completely off his gourd which is really impressive. Most rock stars go the Oasis route and make complete crap.

Yes. Wonder if he did anything else at that time.

Not once have I seen this man and not thought he looked like a penis. It was mainly the hair, but he looked creepy through and through.

I’m watching you through the computer screen user… you find me attractive don’t you? And by the way I prefer the term SuperNonce

Attached: 32104921-03F3-493C-9268-6759FB032391.jpg (919x1227, 235.66K)

Not sure about alcohol, from what I understand he was on a diet of cocaine, milk and red peppers

Of course he did, but as someone else that abused coke and other drugs that part of my life is very hazy and fragmented. Drug abuse and long-term memory don’t go together

I’m 31, Jimmy, I’m safe from you.
Besides, I know nonces don’t find me attractive since Kevin Spacey didn’t look at me twice when I was 16 and saw him at the old vic

Attached: F8BDBFD9-DC66-43C1-9D76-A0BE3C3B0F23.jpg (638x476, 70.08K)

>I know nonces don’t find me attractive since Kevin Spacey didn’t look at me twice when I was 16
too ugly even for nonces, sad

You know say what you want about Qanon but we all know that the world is essentially run by rich and powerful pedos and they're everywhere. Governments, royalty, corporations, celebrities, the list goes on. Did everyone just forget about Jeffrey "My Girlfriend's Dad was an Israeli Mossad Agent and I throw pedo parties for the rich and famous" Epstein

In fact the NWO has done such a masterful job of Mind Raping normies and pulling the sheets over their eyes because normies are just lemmings who have been trained to call you crazy for pointing out the obvious

Welp at least muh Far Right schizo puppy eating conspiracy theorists like myself are right about everything; and the Left, Establishment, Elites, and NWO can only gaslight and dilate

Attached: 20211002_224202.jpg (2172x3862, 614.95K)

It’s not about physical pleasure in the afterlife son I haven’t a penis to cum through ahehehee! No, just your dreams are enough

Attached: 2337BFEA-F735-4A20-97C9-C49E69E37F8F.jpg (1536x1995, 347.71K)

Nah, you are niggers copying Russian intelligence propaganda techniques because you’re unoriginal, low IQ useful idiots for men with more money than yourselves

Ok nonce glow trannie

Attached: 20210814_124215.jpg (2172x3862, 433.62K)

>Nah, you are niggers copying Russian intelligence propaganda techniques because you’re unoriginal, low IQ useful idiots for men with more money than yourselves

Attached: 56a.jpg (988x1066, 114.33K)

>just ignore what you see in front of your own eyes chud fascist!!!

Attached: 1639691690448.webm (608x1080, 1.52M)

>Omg I'm still so shocked nobody at the BBC knew about this.

Attached: 1623501272902.jpg (244x250, 5.86K)

and won't do anything about it LOL

had to turn the brightness down on my monitor for this post.

Roy Moore, Dennis Hastert, Matt Gaetz, Joel Greenberg, Roger Stone, Alan Dershowitz, Trump - all pedos you guys love and can’t stop fellating

>goldberg

>dilikes nonces
>oh, I see you're right-wing

Attached: 1617880653958.png (680x383, 290.08K)

But I'm not a Republican or Trump voter?

Attached: Literally-Satanic-Communist-Witch-Rothschilds.jpg (701x1024, 72.49K)

Is this another supposed "pedo" who only credible accusation was a teenager at the time, so suddenly everyone pretends teenagers don;t fuck?

Yeah but lots of cocaine + some alcohol is a combination for no long term memory whatsoever.

it's funny how Trump had never been accused of being a pedo until Joe Biden ran against him. you're mind fucked user.

Some of those names only fooled around with 16 year olds? What are they babies now? Gross but not pedo. Did you forget pedo equals children

Are you like those radical Leftie women on Twitter who say 22 year olds old can't give consent because they're mad men won't give their old feminist asses attention

Marjorie Taylor Greene and Ted Cruz are bringing Q bullshit to the absolute mainstream of the GOP.

They’re doing this at the same time the Tennessee GOP is proposing lowering the age you can legally get married, something the pedo conspiracy people are strangely quiet about. A law making it easier to marry children is exactly what groomers would want- this gets no attention whatsoever though.

He fiddled actual children.

im more shocked by the fact that people enjoyed his show at all. he seemed like a passive aggressive cunt. dry and irritable. must have been nothing else on at the time

Republican doesn't =/= GOP

They're are plenty of so called Republicans who are Establishment bootlickers like Romney.

If anything this proves my point that the Left, ESTABLISHMENT, and Elites are all apart of this pedo problem

The fuck are you talking about? His models and pageant contestants talked about how he’d walk in on them changing and he himself has bragged as much.

You guys don’t care about sexual predators, half of you weirdos ARE sexual predators. This to you is a way of smearing your opposition, which is why you engage in so much hand wringing when it’s people who agree with you politically instead of opposition

prove it

Do you actually think you’re posting on Twitter?

How funny that all these so called victims of Trump came forward after they all got old, ugly, and hit the wall as all women do. Just like how those other Me Too cases

Also, did you forget the point that protecting actual children is more important than roasties and whores

He lived the dream, and got clean away with it.

Attached: savile_chuffed.jpg (615x924, 87.47K)

So being attracted to 20 something year old beauty pageant contestants makes you a pedo now? Learn somethin new every day

Lefties are just mad men won't give them any attention so now they're saying its rape if you don't have sex with ugly feminists

I like to go right to the fountain of shit, you guys are the heart of the GOP now so you can’t really expect to be left alone

Hi jimmy

Attached: EF34175A-FAB4-4390-8D86-216EF7EF83F8.jpg (504x376, 30.49K)

Okay British folks, I need help. What is the difference between a nonce, a ponce, a pooftah and a nancy? They clearly have different meanings and I'd genuinely like to know. Thanks in advance.

That's the same way I look at it when I call out the Left, Establishment, Elites, NWO and all their bullshit

Because lets face it all those tentacles use Leftwing idealogy as their veneer

Attached: UN Antifa.jpg (1246x1284, 199.34K)

none of that turned out to be true, all but of the accused dropped their accusations and the holdout was 19 at the time and very likely lied because of severe tds and having a woman brain. stop watching CNN

Meanwhile i used to read /pol/ threads during the Obama admin about "Creepy Uncle Joe" and leaked official conversations about keeping their kids away from the VP cuz they knew what he liked. Nothing to do with opposition it's just a fact that Joe Biden fucks kids, lefties couldn't cope had make shit up.

pic related
>it's ok when WE do it

There is literal video evidence from back in the day where he says as much.
Besides that hundreds of eye witness accounts, as well as accounts from victims. Everyone at the BBC knew, and the kvetching by the people in question when the story first broke was enormous.

>When Jimmy bamboozled Louie

Attached: 2054.jpg (1200x900, 251.26K)

You want a doc on Jimmy Savile? Have some schizo-kino where it's explained how Savile was in fact a wizard.
youtube.com/watch?v=-QUuCWNyvv8

A nonce fiddles kids. A ponce is not necessarily gay but kind of flamboyant or weak, like a faggot but slightly lighter. A poofter is a gay because their slack bumholes make a poof sound when they fart. Never really heard anyone use Nancy but it’s just a feminine man I think

kino haircut

Never heard nancy on its own, only of nancy boy.

He probably even went to heaven.

Television and Film is the heart of the US Republican Party? That’s fucking awesome! I’m from the uk I didn’t think I was allowed to be involved in American politics but I’ll take this, little old me in my bumfuck little town on my little island. I’m a major player in us politics :-D

Jimmy raped grown men and women, boys and girls, sick and healthy

All were shown his love

I've seen it!
Most of it #meetoo twitter allegations level bullshit, convent they come out after his death where no trial is needed. The one girl who had actual evidence was 15 at the time of the accusation.
It is just my opinion but that's worth as much as anyone else's without an actual trial. An the last few years of women obviously making shit up and everyone believing it has changed my brain chemistry on this kind of shit.

Sir Jimmy Savile fingered the bum hole of Prince Harry.

When Joe is such a huge pedo that even all the other pedo politicians have to keep their kids away from him

So ban any non leftists from Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Reddit etc etc then follow them to Yea Forums so you can still foam at the mouth over them? Seems smart and perfectly sane. Never let anyone tell you you’re not sane