God plz don’t gib me a wife like this

Attached: 9EF075D9-CB7A-492D-905F-5FA688B8D086.png (744x1616, 866.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9aofoBrFNdg
youtube.com/watch?v=9dltIicxDi0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You get the wife you fucking deserve

JUSTed Will, a man denied his familiy.

Attached: 1649250959598.jpg (960x873, 71.15K)

Then don’t marry.

I'm in a relationship like this and I can't get out. She'll threaten to call the cops on me if I leave and one time she threatened to kill herself with a pair of scissors if I got a restraining order against her. She cheats on me all of the time and drinks & smokes pot all day and acts like a complete psycho. Don't even pray, just don't get a girlfriend at all.

Breakups take a while to accomplish but if it ain’t right it ain’t right and you better do it sooner rather than later

Best way out, let her kill herself, then you aint got that slag on your back and you dont have to pay her a penny.
If shes cheated on you she deserves death

Honestly Will deserves his suffering for being too big of a pussy to just divorce her cheating ass.

Yeah Will Smith slept around, he's fucking Will Smith, for a while he was the biggest box office draw on the planet. Jada is a nobody, a few minor roles that she did absolutely nothing with. She lucked out to get a husband like Will, then runs around and cheats on him.

Hey pussy the only thing you can control is your own actions. Dump her ass and deal with the consequences. Or don't, and be miserable forever.

C

Just break up with her and block her number.

How do beta faggots like you get into relationships in the first place?

Attached: 1649148744360.png (853x1000, 521.53K)

She does this because you are weak and pathetic. If you stay with a woman who cheats on you and disrespects you then you are unworthy of respect and she knows it. Change yourself and take a stance or keep suffering.

She isn’t wrong. Will’s bitchfit accomplished nothing, and if Jada really cared she could’ve said something to defend herself. When I hear of men committing assault to defend the “honour” of their wife I can’t help but feel it has a creepy misogynist element to it, like the man views his wife as property, and that he feels he has to react in order to defend his own ego.

If this is real. Just record whenever she threatens you or doing something that dangerous. It can be used as evidence

I fucking told you. Its mental and emotional abuse. Shes a sadist. There is probably femdom cuckolding humiliation stuff too

>the man views his wife as property
The wife is his property. Unless someone assaults her though, attacking people to defend her is unnecessary.

my gf decided last year she is going to become a full blown alcoholic and not elaborate on anything and lie about things that don't even need to be lied about

It was like an over night thing last year

I feel stuck because I don't know whats causing it and we have been together 10 years

I think she has given her self Diabetic ketoacidosis because her skin and breath are starting to smell and she has lost a ungoldy amount of weight and muscle definition

I have tried getting her to stop or to get help and she just disappears and starts drinking at her friends house, just cleaned the bathroom and found out she even has a secret stash in there when I thought she stopped because I am an idiot

Buy a discrete audio recorder and start documenting her threats. Once you have enough evidence of her trying to blackmail you into staying with her, threatening to call the cops, etc, you will be in a position to leave.

It's not your responsibility to keep her alive if she's truly suicidal, but it sounds like she isn't and is just using that as a way to keep you around.

Don't let this bitch ruin your life, user. Get prepared and then make a clean break. Completely remove her from your life and don' even give her a chance to try and get back in.

You can't reason with drunks. It sucks, but you have to cut her loose. The bottle is her boyfriend now.

look at her fucking face

she LOOKS evil

like a fucking villain in a cartoon lmao

anybody who's on her side in all this is a fucking psychopath, woke or not

Kill her and butcher her body into BBQ

Attached: 758sf0nlb0q61.png (600x600, 194.98K)

reading about alcoholism it seems to be the way its going, Its a kick in the teeth we always got along and has been a dramatic shift in personality

hate to see her go like this, which I knew what was causing it

*wish

Where is the source on the US weekly

Literally just ghost her. Shit is so easy.

nice larp, nobody could possibly be dumb enough to write all this out and not immediately realize they should leave without compromise

Usually a shift in personality like that means there’s something more to it. The alcohol maybe her way of coping with that something else. Unfortunately the most common “something else” is someone else.

>drinking at her friend's house
really user?

Attached: 1620874701512.png (621x702, 56.27K)

A deep sadness that she's trying to silence.

She's doing it to have a personality. It's intentional.

I guarantee if you were to check her search history the day before she completely change you would find 'how to be an alcoholic' or something. She wants to have a sympathy flaw.

>Caught on camera smiling at Will for hitting Chris
>"I-I-I DIDNT NEED IT"
Come on Will you should have left this bitch years ago

For a month keep a record of everything she does. Get evidence of how bad she is etc.

When you leave, be prepared for the cops to visit but you'll have everyone order. She's probably larping anyway to keep you cucked and you are falling for it.

She laughed when Will smacked Chris though

You understand nothing of people, zoomie

Also will laughed first, then looked at her seething so felt he had to do it. She's manipulative

I've lived with four women like this. You know nothing.

LEAVE AND CALL THE COPS ON HER YOU RETARD. SHE THREATENED TO KILL HERSELF AND BLAME YOU FOR IT

>claims to have medical baldness
>has stubble all over head

Did she get a tattoo of stubble like some people do or is she just completely psychotic?

>call the cops
Lol little pussy man up

the state she is in I don't think anyone else would take her to even cheat

think she keeps getting rashes because her immune system is so low, finding anti-fungal creams

get a restraining order problem solved

What? Kill her before she can kill herself? The only right move is to get her institutionalized

No you be a.man and deal with it

>a full blown alcoholic and not elaborate on anything and lie about things that don't even need to be lied about
Sounds like my mother. Only she was always like that and it got worse and worse as time went on. It's hard to analyze someone so close to you and still remain objective (especially when it's a parent) but I chalk it up to her being a narcissist. Not every narcissist is like this but if they have a tendency towards substance abuse then it's like throwing fuel on the fire. They're never wrong about anything, lying is second nature to them, it's everyone else's fault that they can't stop themselves from drinking. I seriously doubt your gf woke up one day and suddenly "decided" to be like this. That's even crazier than the kind of craziness you're describing. More than likely there has always been some fucked up personality disorder under the surface and more than likely she was drinking all the time too but just kept it under wraps.

That's called herpes from her bulls

It's a thin line of baldness right now on her scalp. Looks tattooed in now though

>drinking at her friends house
youtube.com/watch?v=9aofoBrFNdg
listen to his message and take it to heart user.

Attached: sweat2.png (2271x2380, 297.72K)

who ever popularised the word 'gaslighting' needs a punch in the face because it's the tool of every narcissist I've met in the last five years.

you understand the state she is in, she has lost basic hygiene like brushing teeth and changing underwear

I think her friends and alcoholic too and dragging her down with her

There's always some desperate loser willing to take a complete mess of a woman.

Anyone who thinks this slap wasn't staged is a dope who's never been in a real fight.

you've literally never dealt with a woman, let alone a borderline personality disorder one in you're fucking life you faggot fucking incel lmao
stop acting like you know ANYTHING about dealing with women

Bro she’s even giving you excuses to not have sex with you while disappearing to her “friend’s” place. Wake the fuck up.

Man up you little.pussy and put them in they're place

And now Jada and that kid she fucked are doing a song together about entanglement lol
Will is such a cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=9dltIicxDi0

Attached: becca shrug.png (760x579, 459.07K)

Shouldn't it be a good thing that there's a word for it then?

I'd tell you to have sex but that's clearly out of the question because you have no female contact in your life whatsoever lmao
it's like I'm talking to the real life representation of that fat ugly fuck sitting in a chair imagining ryan gosling and going "he's just like me....."

No because it's a deflection tactic for their behaviour.

>'overnight' personality change
>clearly doesn't respect you
>disappears to "drink at a friends house"
Jesus user how fucking dense can you be? connect the fucking dots already

Attached: 1638876425888.png (636x440, 114.99K)

>you

Attached: 1622145606661.png (624x587, 54.1K)

You're a cuck who can't handle a woman man.up again I won't say it again pussy

You don't even need to have been in a real fight. You just need to have enough common sense to realise something is wrong when you see Chris Rock awkward lean in and present his face to Will to receive the slap. It's honestly fucking baffling that people who know it was staged are the minority here.

Attached: slap.webm (854x480, 621.37K)

Jesus, don't even know where to start with you retards.

>I don't understand passive body language: the post

well she knows she can just break up, it doesn't need to be a secret affair where she fucks a guy willing to put up with her current state

I would have been worried if she did this while being healthy

Its been a rapid decline, the going to friends and drinking is a recent thing after I started removing stashes of alcohol

>murder suicide incoming

I've seen people lean in to hear someone on stage before. Maybe he didn't realize Will was going to seriously slap him. Awkward moments like that actually make it feel more real. And the reactions afterwards are natural. I don't understand the staged narrative, how does Will Smith benefit from this and why would he agree to it?

>NOOOO not my heckerino violent Niggers with no impulse control it was staaaged reeeeeeeeeeee

we are not married she doesn't have to be secretive and can just leave without legal mess

>passive body language
What exactly is "passive" about him bracing himself and leaning forward to prepare for the slap? In fact he doesn't just lean forward, he leans slightly to the side that the slap is coming from too. How in the fuck is this natural body language at all? He's leaning right into the slap. What's he supposed to be doing here exactly?

you've never handled a woman in any capacity in your life whatsoever you faggot fuck lmao

Don’t be in denial

>she doesnt NEED to be secretive
let me quote you earlier in this very thread
" and lie about things that don't even need to be lied about"
Women don't need a reason to manipulate and lie, it is their nature, you are on 5 levels of copium if you think just because you're married means somehow she isnt banging someone behind your back and keeping you around as a backup, this shit is commonplace.

Attached: 1632481487894.jpg (600x600, 32.74K)

Nice pasta.

>how does Will Smith benefit from this and why would he agree to it?
Because they gave him an Oscar for it, and presumably he was delusional enough to think "standing up for himself" like this would make everyone forget he's a literal cuckold.

You are in denial. People don’t suddenly become secretive with affairs just because they’re married. Affairs are always secretive.

because you're not married*

You're responding to pasta

She's clearly the worst person in the world.

I would give Will a pardon if I he killed her. Bitch has got to go.

>dude he was totally bracing for a slap and leaned in and kiss his hair and had sex with him

>guy is leaning a certain angle
>Therefore Smith decides a slap form that direction will be more effective
>Your ape brain thinks this is a global conspiracy that only you notice

>she threatened to kill herself with a pair of scissors if I got a restraining order against her
Nigger then let her. She ain't doing shit and if she does, all the better.

>No source
This is the fourth thread without any quote source
You retards are pathetic

Attached: 1642170001103.webm (1920x1080, 361.94K)

>I can't get out because I'm a spineless faggot and also dumb as shit

Women like that prey on beta males so they can use and abuse them

Why does he go from a cross to a right handed uppercut? That combo has no flow.