DO YOU REALIZE

>DO YOU REALIZE

Attached: XRiBfY3JY0ywEHE7z-mSwXA6VVjbOR7pEHoIUPo6w7s.png (640x480, 338.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PXbjfPq_LAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Him incarceratedinto a mental asylum is best ending. Chris was doomed from the start. May god help him on his journey to heaven

null and all his simps and trolls are going straight to hell

>CALL IT

youtu.be/PXbjfPq_LAQ

He's probably going to get released next august.

>he

Is it finally over? Stopped looking for update for this sad shit but is it true? Is Chris finally getting the help he need? And with Chris gone, will all the morbid cringe addicted retards from KiwiFarms will finally rope themselves, because with Chris gone, they'll be nothing else to distract them from all the time and efforts they wasted documenting this hick instead of confronting their own shortcomings?

The best thing for Chris would be to rot in jail for a few years.

Did the Health Department of Green County ever discover the videos?

has anything happened to the house and all his crap yet?

No, Ethan Ralph fills the cow sized hole that Chris left

Barb is living there...waiting...fading...

Reminder to not wait until you're over 35 to have kids, or else they will end up like this

Yeah. They didn't give a shit.

The original house burned down years ago.

They were sent the video but it was deemed a non issue since the hoarding only effected the Chandlers and nobody else.
Basically Bob was just a retard who didn't know what he was talking about.

>Our house being a hording mess and a fire hazard isn't the problem
>People seeing the hording mess and a fire hazard is
I'm working on it!

Attached: The Act of Killing.png (1910x1062, 1.23M)

I wish. Unironically, 10 years of prison is a blessing in disguise for Chris since that means no more updates for the troll that will stop being interested in his life and he can finally get the psychiatric help he need

>I'M GOING TO FUCK YOUR WIFE ONCE YOU'RE DEAD

You have been trolled.

Attached: 1645635293162.png (756x563, 860.79K)

I thought I read about a month ago that all of his toys were thrown out and that Barb was moved to another location, not sure if this is true, haven't been on the farms recently and don't really care enough to verify it.

Null is such a massive faggot holy shit. He acts all high and fucking mighty like hes such a saint for helping Chris while admining a site that literally exists to fuck with and laugh at Chris.

This somehow makes it even worse.

Kiwifarms is all about looking and not touching the lolcows. Go there and make a thread with your epic plan to fuck with Chris for teh lulz and see how fast you get told to fuck off.

you can't really poke at this shit and be normal yourself, but I admire him for keeping kiwi farms around regardless.

Attached: Joshua_Conner_Moon.png (540x540, 381.23K)

In the timeline i come from this is how the saga ended

So are we still waiting for the trial or what? i assume he plead not guilty to whatever they are charging him with

Attached: 1435048218945.jpg (387x309, 13.43K)

>will all the morbid cringe addicted retards from KiwiFarms will finally rope themselves
They perform a disgusting but useful service cataloging malevolent deranged people

This shit really takes me back man. 2007-2013 Yea Forums was so fucking comfy and light hearted

Attached: EF3A47E1-95D4-403D-8D3C-247515F777E0.jpg (520x476, 29.3K)

Kino.

Attached: 526E2209-F97A-4059-A6D8-4F0C82DDF3DE.png (300x169, 61.87K)

>this is what the mentally deranged farmers think is happening

If some autistic millionaire user offered Chris free living space, food, internet etc in exchange for being in his own Truman Show scenario do you think he'd do it? I think he would but would find some unique way to fuck it all up.

>has

In fairness Bob lived in a world governed by old America ideals, they really should have been evicted but America gave up long before

Sure after it got flooded with moral/newfags. Kiwi always existed to mess with Chris and laugh at him, anyone who says otherwise is just as delusional as Chris.
Of course being on kiwifarms in 2022 makes you possibly a bigger faggot than Chris.

the trial keep getting postponed, apparently it's a common strategy when a defendant is so unstable he couldn't help but fuck himself up in court to just keep postponing the hearings until you get out on time served without ever going to trial.
Apparently that's what his lawyer is going for, got this from kiwifarms though I have no idea if it's true

Makes sense considering the bullshit he said at the pre trial shit. Time served with some counseling or other follow up bullshit maybe even sex offender is best outcome for him

I remember when this first came out and people fell for it

Yeah its very likely Chris gets out on time served and is just left to be homeless, the American justice system is notorious for failing the mentally ill.

Null is malevolent himself, fucking unemployed pedo retard living with his mom. It's not useful, it's abhorrent people coping for their own insecurities by gosipping and gangstalking on retards nobody cares about. "it's for the common good" is pure cope to justify autistic stalking
Daily reminder that Sherrop DeGrippo left the equally morbid cringe stalking shithole Encyclopedia Dramatica because she felt she was too old for this shit and found a real job while human turds like Auernheimer continued to be "le ebin troll" and is now stranded alone in Transnitria while not being able to speak correct Russian. You are wasting your life caring about the worthless shit Yea Forums think is important

>Chris becoming a tranny and raping his mother is wholesome chungus 100
>Convincing Chris to put CWCville under shariah law is cringe ween shit bro not cool

Attached: 1615778429905.jpg (255x247, 13.76K)

This thread is way too esoteric.

What's he charged with?

>they'll be nothing else to distract them
>he doesn't know about Ralph
>he doesn't know about Yaniv
>he doesn't know about Tooter
>he doesn't know about Chantal
And that's just the top of the iceberg. People here like to whine about how the wild days of the internet are over and that there are no funny people anymore. The truth is, they're just newfags that don't know where to find them.

>in america you can be detained for months or years waiting for trial unless you have money
You all make it sound normal but it's dystopian as hell, so much for presumption of innocence
my country is a corrupt shithole and still this can only be done for murder or mafia charges and even then it take an higher standard of proves then just getting the charged with it

You realize Chris only started fucking his mom because of how deluded the Ideaguy bullshit made him, right? Without third party intervention Chris would still be on his lovequest getting harassed by mall security and drawing shitty comics about it.

>the American justice system is notorious for failing the mentally ill

Attached: 1619167811909.jpg (488x436, 34K)

incest and some petty crimes

Also Incest laws are old and outdated so Chris wouldn't even get much of a sentence of he did go to jail. Currently fucking your mother is only a class 5 felony and a decent lawyer can get that shit down to a misdemeanor real easy.

Thanks

Attached: bettercallkino25.jpg (750x1917, 198.38K)

Chris has had an Oedipus complex for ages now newfag.

Attached: 1616627857900.jpg (1347x897, 216.93K)

Nice argument

chris will never leave that mental facility. virginia likes to hold mentally ill people for trial indefinitely, he will never be found to stand fit for trial and he will live and die in that facility.

it's what he deserves

user, if people online can convince you to fuck your mother they're not the problem, you are. Problem is Chris should've been institutionalized a long time ago.

Chris never did anything he didn't want to do.

>people are still under the impression that Chris has any agency at all
He is very clearly fucked in the head. I don't see how the Farm weirdos treat him like he's just another guy who is weird.
Is it because he is closer to them than they are to "normies" and they feel like they are messing with someone who is on the same level as them?

Attached: 1624154916605.jpg (800x450, 39.57K)

He was content with cuddling and general creepiness around her until he got convinced he was some Ultradimensional Goddess who could heal Barb's dementia with cunnilingus. Chris and Bard were spooning together in bed before Bob was even dead. He still didn't make a move until ten years later when he thought the world was merging with Cartoons.

he is absolutely suggestible and fucked in the head

>goes to jail
>starts reading the bible
>think he's jesus christ now and speaks to his disciples via letters

weird amount of farmers called to defend this thread as usual

Attached: 1639647368167.jpg (2255x3138, 563.24K)

>they feel like they are messing with someone who is on the same level as them
they are on the same level as him

Attached: x9hgiwzlu9g71.jpg (623x882, 69.43K)

has he sent more letters? i've only seen the one

Shows how much this thread knows about KF if they think Janke was from there.

SHE fucked HER mother

It's not as simple as that. He's turning a new leaf, and sadly I don't think the site will survive. Seeing what happened to Chris, Lowtax, and even Gunt while he's the target of a lot of deplatforming attempts is getting to him. It's taking a toll.

He's increasingly polarized in his views and taking odd stances. But that only further isolates him. For instance, it was only a few months ago when he started shopping around for Christianity flavors, and then he not only doubled down in it but says embarassingly unironic things in his streams. He's desperately looking for some kind of salvation and some of the things on the fediverse server sounds more like lashing out than just banter. It's just bad all around and no one seems to notice.

What he should be doing is keeping on good terms at least with the people not out to get him. But he seems genuinely polarized against people with a hint of things that don't fit his newfound christianity. He unironically joked about maybe being bipolar and he unironically joked about killing himself in a recent stream.

Attached: 1486141098235.jpg (600x590, 47.42K)

also a botched circumcision destroyed his penis and he can't orgasm
oh and he's a pedophile but that shouldn't be very surprising
can you believe people willingly admit to this stuff?

we used to get a new one every month or so.
You didn't miss much though. It was all random bible-Sonichu ramblings.
It's grinded to a halt in the last month or so since he's in whatever facility he's in.

...that you have the most beautiful face?

Attached: flaming.jpg (2400x1350, 468.12K)

This.
Lets all please stop mislabeling and dead naming Christine and remember that she is a transwomen who raped her elderly mother multiple times.

no lol he's trapped in jail awaiting trial

>Convincing Chris to put CWCville under shariah law
do the people who do this shit ever take a step back and examine what they're doing with their life?

Why did everything have to get so terribly dark? This can't just be because I'm older. Everything is gross now.