Wrestling is fak-

Wrestling is fak-

Attached: 1649041881981.webm (984x720, 2.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_f1u84GU7k
youtu.be/BNgQJ0J0WUo
youtube.com/watch?v=2_JTzEppKy8
youtube.com/watch?v=DPJk_ucW7-U
thesportsrush.com/wwe-news-wwe-fans-average-highest-iq-among-sports-fans-according-to-new-study
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who aren't you quoting?

Adam Cole is back in WWE?

>pushes his head a bit with his shoe
What is your point

Unironically the most low IQ form of entertainment

I don't understand adult people watching this shit. Literally dudes pretending to hurt each other and mentally ill commentators paid to act like they're seeing a real fight, this + all the gay story shit

joyless fags

More masculine theater than the closet homosexuals in Hollywood in tights

What I don't understand is why even watc "wrestling" when MMA is a thing? You get the same shit except actual damage and the drama is not only real but even better

Men shouldn’t have to be hurt for entertainment. Choreographed fighting is better.

I became a pro wrestler because I wanted a /fit/ job and I love it, pays the bills nicely too but I think the fans are fucking retards

is that wee man

There's a difference between fake and staged.

You were enjoying it well enough when it happened at the oscars

Attached: slap.webm (854x480, 621.37K)

>MMA drama is real
I too remember being 16

Yes

Attached: 1649039555757.webm (720x646, 2.97M)

Forced and orchestrated isn't the same as completely fake. A lot of the guys clearly can't stand each other.

>Choreographed fighting is better.
No it's pointless and retarded. To choreo isn't even good at all.

>MMA
>real drama
Nothing in modern sports is real, even the competition itself is very questionable.
FIFA is probably one of the most corrupt organizations, World Olympics became more about politics than sportsmanship, with trannies wining women competitions the era of real, pure sport we all knew is ending.

Wrestling now is strictly for kids women and pajeets

I didn't watch the Oscar's either you trailer park retard

kicking midge lol

No more ridiculous than adults watching Star Wars or superhero movies

Yeah but that didn't stop you gossiping about the slap for the past week like it was anything more than a publicity stunt. Get a clue ya fucking mark.

>too dumb to appreciate cerebral storytelling

Attached: raised_by_horses.jpg (600x637, 71.74K)

It is more dynamic and interesting to watch compared to people just rolling around on the ground trying to maintain holds the entire time.

Is not different than enjoying theater, acrobats or dance. Is an art form, a play that is poorly acted by people who has extremely physical parts to play. Wrestling is fun, and yes, is a low IQ art form, but live performances have irtistic value, storylines differ from any other theater from because they happen in real time and actors age with you, but when it comes to pretend combat is hard to argue watching Shawn Micheals perform is different than seen Mikhail Baryshnikov. The weakest point in wrestling is by farm the acting and the writing.

>Yeah but that didn't stop you gossiping
When did I do that?

>hasn't sawdusted himself to the point he can't even type

You're not a wrestler

Attached: hotdogs_and_handshakes.gif (269x200, 644.91K)

You know that none of Breaking Bad happened, right? Like there's no Walter White drug kingpin guy, no Gus Fring, they're all pretending. Why would you watch people pretend to make drugs and argue and fight? It's all fake. I can't believe you actually thought it was real lmfao fucking retard

It's just theater for the poorest and dumbest elements of our society

Attached: Screenshot-2019-07-14-at-15.29.10.png (1280x768, 1.3M)

For him that must be like Hogan lifting Andre the Giant

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_f1u84GU7k

Get a load of this brainlet
youtu.be/BNgQJ0J0WUo

You're not fooling anyone just like the slap wasn't fooling anyone with a grain of common sense.
>hurr durr wrestling is so fake and gay why would anyone watch this he didn't even hit him wtf
>OMG WILL SMITH JUST SLAPPED CHRIS ROCK AT THE OSCARS BROS! HIS CAREER IS OVER!
You faggots are in absolutely not position to talk shit about pro wrestling when you're more gullible than even the most street shittingest pajeet WWE fan with John Cena posters all over his bedroom.

Attached: 1636519718399.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

Yes, and theater was intended for the poorest and dumbest, it was just gentrified just as opera.

Attached: NWO.webm (948x720, 2.87M)

Is that Wee Man? I know that when the Steve O and Chris Pontius were at WWE they got hurt for real, not cool imo

What are you even talking about schizo

typical fuckin Haitch always has to get his shit in every segment glad his heart needs AA batteries

>life sux and then you die
look up old wrasslers
they're dead
i cri everytime

Attached: Bigelow_at_Wembley.jpg (1145x1716, 287.64K)

Haha I remember, Umaga was based.

OP is a newfag confirmed

it was steve's own fault
he kept laughing at umaga
he shoul've played along

>WWE Man
A mastercraft in writing

>MMA has ladder matches, and long-term storytelling

Steve O didn't take what he was doing seriously and this is probably why we didn't see him this weekend

that'd be video games

>FIFA is probably one of the most corrupt organizations
The corruption is mostly about who gets to host the next tournament and the ad money split. The drama is real.

Attached: e356073fb990d855b75ada74cf22a2d4.jpg (1280x720, 88.33K)

you said it

worked

WCW looks kino but literally how do I watch it without subscribing to a Z tier subscription service named after a retarded bird or offloading tannerite to an ex freedom fighter from the Baltic sea for access to his private torrent

Attached: layla3.jpg (600x601, 142.98K)

what software was this created on?

Reminder only PRAGS hate Pro-Wrestling

Attached: $RAPE.jpg (980x735, 65.21K)

It's the last remaining example of mainstream theater-in-the-round. Low IQ? It's literally Shakespearean. Only low IQlets don't understand that.

Not to mention the most homosexual. Why do all the men have to wear diapers and leotards lmao

Wrestling is for very low and very high IQ people. Midwits are the first to point out that it's fake and fail to see its appeal

At this point, sports are just as staged and fixed as pro wrestling. Anyone that disagrees is lying to themselves.

im nostalgic for watching it on the boob tube as a kid and some of the mcmahon overracting is kino but i just feel it was a product of a different age, modern reality is so goofy it makes pro wrestling look tame anymore
youtube.com/watch?v=2_JTzEppKy8

Warwickbros....we won....

Attached: 07dcwQMA_400x400.jpg (400x400, 32.51K)

So according to you, Sumo is gay? What about Olympic Wrestling, since they wear a singlet?

>and fail to see its appeal
for me it was all the merchandise
youtube.com/watch?v=DPJk_ucW7-U

Fuck, Weeman is strong

Bros, serious question, why do literal retards love pro wrestling so much?

Attached: Olivero-SDN-040818-5.jpg (620x497, 25.53K)

>it's for muh midwits actually
This is always just used as a cope for people who like retarded and juvenile shit

sony vegas

>Unironically the most low IQ form of entertainment
Lmao@ this nigger and his cope
>How To Bet recently conducted a study on fans of six different sports. The results suggest that WWE have fans with the highest average IQ. The six sports taken into consideration were WWE, Baseball, Ice Hockey, Football, Basketball and Motor Racing.
>WWE fans averaged an IQ of 112.6. This was the highest among the six fan bases. Ice Hockey was a close second with 112.3. Basketball and Football were 3rdand 4thwith 110.7 and 105.9 respectively. Baseball was 5thwith 101.3 while Motor Racing was bottom of the pile with 95.2
>thesportsrush.com/wwe-news-wwe-fans-average-highest-iq-among-sports-fans-according-to-new-study

I don't think they dress up like drag queens in Sumo or Olympic wrestling

Moving the goalposts. You already lost as you can't keep your argument straight.

Lmao that's a think-piece article, not an actual study you retard. Plus we should drop any idea that WWE is a "sport". It's more like faggy live theater for white trash teens and Mexicans

spoken like a true midwit

over 9000 hours of mspaint

>Literally dudes pretending to hurt each other
you watch TV and movies, correct?

which one would you advise, I want to make tranny gifs to spam on leddit?

It's not that straight forward

I use Hitfilm pro, how hard can it be?

about 350

you just make a free account don't you, or do you need a reference or something from another Redditor?