What did Yea Forums think of it?

What did Yea Forums think of it?

Attached: kkkkkkkkk.jpg (724x1024, 325.14K)

lost all interest at the last episode
it was supposed to be the grand finale but it was all boring backround story
literally 5 min of dancing in a refugee camp and ice cream eating

enjoyed -> stuck with it -> stuck with it
finally enjoyed.
im rooting for the flattening apocalypse - but preparing for a faggy disappointing ending - date undetermined.
>read the manga
no. also spoilers dont have much effect on my enjoyment.

Attached: dldd.jpg (300x168, 5.49K)

Eren is gonna kill all those refugees. And then turn into a bumbling faggot ass beta bitch.

lost its soul a few seasons ago. used to be about spooky giants eating people. now its just a couple of teenagers doing whatever.

I saw a few episodes of the first season and just wasn't feeling it. Then season 2 dropped and I watched it all and got really interested, would wait for every manga chapter, I'd check for spoilers all the time. Became addicted to the manga. Then the last 17 chapter dropped and I am still seething. Every single chapter starting from the Annie pie chapter pissed me off. If Isayama writes anything else I will not be reading it.

>im rooting for the flattening apocalypse
Not going to happen. Turns out Eren was pretending all this time. Ymir was pretending all this time.
This was all just a plot for Eren to get kissed by Mikasa and Ymir just wanted to see them make out.
Eren killed millions of people and destroyed his entire race for no explainable reason. There was no reason for Eren to not follow their plan and just save his people.

>Part 3
What the fuck

Attached: 1641751563698.jpg (1067x1600, 471.24K)

What's the point of calling it the final season if it's going to be split over 3 fucking years?

Stopped watching when they reintroduced Annie. Shipfags love her but she was always an asshole Mary Sue with an even shitter backstory.

>"Woah dude, this girl is a totally badass soldier, I wonder what her story is?"
>Her story is that she has always been a badass soldier

Not to mention that she'd been written out of 3/4's of the show and we're meant to care when she comes back.

This is the other big turn off. We already know how the story ends. And the ending is shit. Why continue to watch at this point when it's a foregone conclusion all that remains is disappointment.

>IT'S HIM
>THE ATTACK TITAN

Attached: gp7usjvc2fr81.png (1914x2636, 2.69M)

OH NO

Attached: F86F7F17-C6CA-4969-BABB-68AAA249511A.jpg (640x682, 156.65K)

Chudcel power fantasy.

The last episode was great but man everything between that and the rumbling starting was a slog. I really don't care about characters like Falco, Gabi or Connie. That shit of those characters forming a team and fighting the yeagerists could've been cut in half. At least Floch was an entertaining character

Pseudointellectual crap

>Mary Sue
>Killed hundreds in the survey corps

>Eren did nothing wrong

He did by putting his ””””””””friends”””””””” above everything else.
They deserves the Griffith treatment.

Attached: 82A18263-78A4-47A8-B70A-BF833AA45624.jpg (1335x820, 481.05K)

Yeah? She's a Marleyan. The Eldians, and thereby the survey corps, are the people she was sent to bring down.

Okay but she lived with them for 5 years and knew for a fact that they didn't do anything wrong

And she still murdered hundreds of them, as you pointed out.

>final season
>part 2
this never fails to get a raised eyebrow from me

It's not even over yet. 2023, baby.

It's absolute kino until Erwin dies. Then there's a slump until the Attack on Marley which was kino. Then it's an absolute nosedive in quality akin to what was seen in the latter seasons of Game of Thrones.

the show was never any good. so it must be really fucking bad now.

>Le kino

I've heard a lot of libs lately say this show is secretly right wing propaganda or something. Any truth to it? If so, I'll check it out.

its attack on titan

*billions

They might have a point if the series ended in the way that some were theorising but it didn't. The author is a numale with daddy issues. This is pretty much a case of the left eating its own.

I have followed every single episode for years, tuning in every Sunday for the new episode and participating in all the discussion around it.

But after all these years, all those 300 word essays on character motivations, all that speculation on future episodes, all those arguments over Marley vs Paradise, all that Gabi bashing, I dropped in the moment Hange started screeching about "le genoicde bad". Literally 3 seconds later I shut the browser tab and haven't picked it up since, it's been weeks now.

For me, thats the perfect ending. Eren performs the Rumbling, 80% of humanity dead, and libtards screeching about "muh genocide". If it ended on this note in the manga, it would still be far better than what we got, and since I'm the master of my reality, that's how this series ended for me.

I'm happy and content, 8/10 anime. Ending was a bit abrupt and rushed, but still Eren finally achieving victory after all these years is satisfactory. Great research value, would recommend.

>genocide GOOD

>just let your people get murdered for 100 years for sins committed by your ancestors bro
>just turn race traitor and join the team of the enemies that have been killing you and your friends and your family forever bro
>just let them carpet bomb your cities bro, remember if you fight back they win
Are you an amerishart by any chance?

>Muh I want Yellow pussy for myself!!
I enjoyed the seething this page caused on Yea Forums

Attached: 1649261781992.jpg (1750x1650, 381.21K)

I'm so dissapointed, bros. I feel like this is the last anime I'm gonna watch, not because of anything, I just don't enjoy it anymore. But this one had actually a really cool story. I was afraid that the secret behind the titans would ruin everything, many such cases when you center your story about a mistery, but I actually found it pretty cool. But after the fight with the warhammer titan this just became a mess. This last season part 2 was simply awful. And let's not begin with the animation and the art. The first season was a master piece artistically speaking. But this last one seemed animated by vietnamese slaves or something. The last episode had like 5 minutes of static images of the main guys drinking with Sirian refugees.

I don't know if I should just download the manga and read the last episodes and be done with this shit. Why do Japanese creators find it so hard to end their stories?

Pretty good soundtracks, watched couple of episodes and got bored with typical shonen shits

What exactly should the inhabitants of Paradis done instead?

Sex with Pieck!

>ruins your ending with forced romance
nothing personnel, westoids

Attached: 1643126163015.jpg (602x433, 136.93K)

Started off good, then it got weird and I stopped watching.

Series went from 10/10 to 4.6/10 at the exact moment they revealed what was in the basement.

Also Marley seemed to be capable of mounting a full scale invasion of the island and murdering tons of paradise islanders despite them having Eren and Beast Titan on their side, but conveniently they never thought to do this in the last 100 years instead sending 3 kids to "infiltrate" Paradise. Lol sloppy writing.

I'm as dissapointed as you but they explained that though.

No it wasnt, paradise is like 200 years behind Marley in tech, there's no reason Marley couldn't just subdue the city with a no of soldiers and the power of 3+ Titans on their side easy. Instead they sent their most precious weapons weilded by literal 12 yr olds and wondered how they failed. 2/10 writing.

It actually was explained. You either forgot or just didn't paid any attention. They explained all of that in the first episodes of the 4th season, before the warhammer titan fight.

No they didn't. All they said is paradise threatened to destroy the world if marley invaded, so Marley never invaded even though they continued sending Titans to the island. And nobody thought to do some recon in a hundred years, instead they sent their walking nukes straight to the island unprotected and without any idea what awaited and then started lamenting how the mission failed. 2/10 writing.

>Killing hundreds of trillion life forms is okay as long as Marley gets BTFO

>meeting ruthless enemies murder your family and friends okay because genocide....le BAD

s a u c e

Answer the question. What should they have done instead?

Explain why Reiner and Berthold and Annie didn't just return back to Marley after breaching Paradise's walls in season 1, killing millions and realizing that it was literally a feudal society which could've been taken over in 1 day by Marley?

they assumed that the founder USE the rumbling if they did which is why they wanted it to be sheath.

That made 0 sense. How is them remaining in Paradise for 5 years AFTER killing millions of people better than them going back, revealing how weak Paradise really is, and then coming back for a full takeover and seizure of the Founder? Marley could have taken Paradise in 1 day in the first season, and the fact that the founding Titans powers of telling Titans to fuck off wasn't used when the walls broke down should've been proof enough that they didn't really have the founders power or know how to use it.

Erens actions in the last season literally prove that Marley was right to keep them oppressed throughout their history. By killing everybody of all nations you're literally proving you're a genoicidal dictator maniac that deserves to die. After whining for 4 seasons how muh Marley and evil Titans killed his mother he literally did the same thing, creating thousands of new Erens. How is he justified?

Salvaged by one character alone.

Attached: king floch.webm (832x468, 2.02M)

Contex here? Does he die? I haven't watched in a while but he's pretty badass to dunk on 2 Titans and hange like that.

Filthy weebshit that failed to mog le wacky meth show
>weebs raid imdb so this show can have a higher ranking than breaking bad
>fails spectacularly
You love to see it

Attached: heisenberg-breaking-bad.jpg (449x308, 21.75K)

eldia is like north korea on steroids
NOBODY entered the city walls for 100 years (except grisha)
marley has no idea what the society is, what tech they have and whether they even have the remaining shifters
the only thing they know about the island is the old prophecy that if you fuck with them they gonna destroy the whole world
and just like with NK you cant just bomb it and hope for the best because there is a chance that they anhilate you if you try

as for why the kids didnt just scout it and get back
they are brainwashed child soldiers who cant think for themselves
they got a mission - get the founding titan - and they tried everything to complete it

the real question should be why they give the shifters to dumb kids and not adult trained soldiers

He comes back to dunk on Hange again for one last time. The absolute madman managed to tow himself behind their ship with sea water pouring into his bullet wound, for the sake of Paradis.

Attached: EulmUxWXIAQAIwk.jpg (779x439, 233.79K)

>They are brainwashed child soldiers who cant think for themselves.

I am afraid that is not a valid explanation. Any logical government would have specifically ordered them to tear down the wall and head back, not to go full investigation mode and capture the founding titan themselves.

They could have then sent in Marleyan spies (transported through the Cart Titan like in Ragako) and they could have done the whole investigation thing.

It is in that the way Isayama clearly wanted it to end was “what if Hitler won” but he got cucked by the editors.