Why don't capeshit actresses get buff again? With the help of modern medicine it's just three weeks of work

Why don't capeshit actresses get buff again? With the help of modern medicine it's just three weeks of work.

Attached: 1649003776301.jpg (1283x639, 212.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BBKH7wRmSK0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because buff women aren't seen as normal by leftists.

We are less than a decade from lean 500kg women.

Are sarms actually better than roids? They were developed more recently so they should theoretically be better right?

If you use roids you didnt really get buff

Is that, that Yea Forums but women only op?

Because we're not in picrel which is the best timeline. Legend has it that in the buff Brie timeline, Biel got more buff after Trinity and has her own action franchise, auntie Antje was cast as Wondie and Emily Blunt got really into fitness after Edge of Tomorrow and was cast as Red Sonja.

Attached: 1578638781597.jpg (1051x805, 234.48K)

Enjoy your giant clit and barren womb

wouldnt they need to keep using steroids to keep those gains?

Why do "magical" heroes even need muscles?

Most movie watchers want to see women they find attractive and musclegirls are a fairly small niche. Therefore they need to cast women that the majority of people will find attractive. Also if an actress gets buff then it will hamper their ability to get roles for a short while.

>shoehorning in politics to unrelated threads because muh sports teams
I hate americans.

Attached: expert on this subject cirno.jpg (600x800, 77.06K)

Some roiders “blast and cruise” so they take tons of different chemicals and after that cycle they just maintain their gains with testosterone which apparently isn’t that dangerous. They go in for blood work like once a month though so yeah it is dangerous and not worth it.

Arnold has like 3 triple bypass surgeries already. He’d 100% be dead if it wasn’t for his wealth

and now she's infertile
what a genius

I've used ostarine and rad-140. Ostarine works and I had almost no sides with some muscle and strength gains. I used it on a cut. Rad made my joints hurt really bad after 3 weeks.

I've used test and deca which have phenomenally better strength and muscle gains. But acne, horny a lot, temper issues (until I got control of it). I had insomnia and pretty bad snoring. I blasted and cruised test for a year and added deca the last 3 months. I went from 190 to 220lbs 6'2" 16-18%body fat.

Steroids are better imo but coming off is a pain. Though I'd say I'm 90% the same as I was before. My libido took a hit and idk if I'm sterile my wife and I decided to have another baby.

who told you that limp dick? high libido= high feritily

>Periods stopped
Yeah sounds normal for women

Women are horniest in their 30's because they're running out of eggs and their body is begging them to get pregnant before it's too late.

>no period
>she's highly fertile because she's horny!
American education everybody

Imagine her pegging your high test prostate while you wear a dress

>Periods stopped
Yeah sounds like high fertility

Steroids = HRT. They all mimic the effect of testosterone, so they are basically the same thing. The deep voice is not going to go away after she stops taking steroids. Next she will develop a beard and manly jawline.

Weird, I've seen huge female bodybuilders but their voices sound completely normal. It must be a specific drug that triggers the voice.

All this femcels mad at 1 woman who is more horny than u stay coping and gain some libido also im a femanon and i lift and have 4 kids

>right winger brings up his faggot politics out of nowhere
Every single time

say that to my 24 inch biceps, fag.

She's taking SARMs not steroids

where can I buy SARMs?

>my period is gone and there's the crabs doing the dance at the beach and everything
What the fuck does this mean?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BBKH7wRmSK0

whores celebrate their STD collection, like faggots who are "pozzed"

Proof?

At the sarmacy

Attached: Kekamemnon.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

stop fucking with the timelines
you have created a paradox
we already got picrel Brie's varbie look-a-like
who knows what will happen if this goes on

Attached: 1760494.jpg (865x1081, 734.63K)

I too would like to know how you get crabs from steroid use.

>Therefore they need to cast women that the majority of people will find attractive.
This didn't happen in years, tho

because strong beautiful women don’t need muscles to kick ass! Remember that time captain marvel came down and blew up all the bad guys? haha I got goose bumps all over it was so EPIC lol they would’ve been toast without her! I can’t wait to see what new heroes and fantastical stories Marvel will come up with next

Nah, there's that one bitch, beefcakepatty or some shit, she's as leftwing as they come and so is her simp audience.

i want her to put me in a headlock and put me to sleep zzz

Attached: 1464624321459.png (796x800, 386.5K)

It’s pathetic really

Attached: 24C21801-4F85-46D4-987A-E6BDAF274CEE.jpg (1079x1349, 219.32K)

that's a mtf trans

She put on 35 pounds in 3 weeks? That cannot possibly be healthy

she used male hormones for it of course it isn't lmao

>my period is gone
Isn't that a super bad sign?

Should I copy her routine?
T.noodle arm lanklet

What routine? Unless you roid you wont get that big in so little time regardless of how good your form is and what exercises you do

If i can advice you something, don't take yk11. There have been some reports of causing blindness, it's sarm with the most side effects. ligandrol, ostarine, rad are ok if you want to go into it.

This. Stay away from YK11 and Andarine. Both extremely powerful but relatively new and probably dangerous.

That looks nasty

Attached: 1620876696508.jpg (346x360, 19.14K)

You are fucking retard.

I'm NATTY and my cats name is blob (everyone always asks) I wouldn't be in a marvel movie if they paid me!

Attached: 004.jpg (1536x2048, 426.96K)

Looks like a tranny.....

Careful, janny doesn't like STRONG women

Attached: 1633897683749.jpg (989x777, 410.23K)

online, just google the most obvious shit

i just bought some last thursday, some clomid too

fppdpdfpdpbbdbbdldpdb
look at all the butthurt leftist gammas

Seems like they have bad side effects compared to testosterone. It's like alcohol and Xanax; just because one is legal over the counter doesn't mean it's better for you.

steroids just turn you into a human dildo

you pay to do work to pleasure women but you're incapable of fertilizing one
do a bunch of them you fucking faggots

I'm a femanon I don't lift and I have 8 children. kill yourself you dried up reverse tranny

It is more likely that she was just lying.

>crabs dancing
wtf did she mean by this

Attached: 1649013927157.png (1648x2048, 904.18K)

incoming generation-sterile

no tits, didn't read

Depends which one, its still new and research and anecdotes about each one are still in development.
Shit like ostarine RAD140 and 4033 are kinda mid impact low-mid side effects, while others like s23 and 3303 are high impact high side effects just like steroids
its more of the legality and ease of access aspect, some people dont wanna ask the hulk in the gym about his source, they'd feel better with a credit card receipt.

You arent sterile, your testosterone was just temporarily suppressed.

I’m a simple man. I see a woman working out her upper body, I lose attraction to her.

>if you use cold medicine you didnt really recover from a sickness
natty seethe is always funny, just get to your goal physique in 24 months instead of 6 bro!

Filtered

Attached: 1248787.webm (720x900, 2.96M)

grim

where can I buy good Ligandrol

Attached: Untitled.png (739x321, 342.11K)

Pleb

Attached: Anastasia Leonova.webm (640x800, 1.98M)

who art this gentle beauty, doth she come from the enchanted woods