Yea Forums bros.. we got shown up

Yea Forums bros.. we got shown up.

What can we do to make up for this disgrace?

Attached: lnmh7c4kelr81.png (6000x6120, 3.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/place/comments/tv1pmn/oh_cool_so_mods_just_get_to_cheat_when_anyone/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hate vtubers so much it's unreal

>>>r/b/ is that way ->

Is this a minecraft thing?

Yep, I’m thinking based
>vtrannies need not apply their shitty reaction images

Shut the fuck up nigger. Even ironically baiting about this reddit garbage is cringe

>not a single chud message made it on the biggest piece of collective art in human history
chuds...?

>>>/twitter/
>>>/reddit/

I am going to kill you with the power of my mind.

Attached: 1644588826614.png (776x892, 1.17M)

We got sneed on there.

What the fuck is this troon autism and why should I care?

>friendly reminder the french beat the spaniards and the americans to this

Attached: dbe.png (768x762, 581.1K)

it's some reddit thing where people put pixels on this big board to make something

that tranny area is mental illness

it was heavily censored

Spain & USA lost.

Something Yea Forums related is on the image. Try to find it.

>muh flag
This shit is cringey bro, most of america has already grown up passed that

we already have one
pixelplanet.fun

This thing happened before reddit existed....

Attached: heh.jpg (180x126, 19.9K)

>flags take up more than 50% of the canvas
Boring

>that RuneScape connection error
Heh

Attached: 4375893.jpg (300x218, 15.12K)

>i-it was censored guys!!!
COPE, your hateful messages were simply overrun by the sheer power of the rest of the internet, proving that your "community" is insignificantly small and impotent.

This kind of big mural thing Reddit always does is always quite impressive. I have to wonder how it can avoid being vandalised.

Diversity has won, dilate chud

you must be confused

It was botted to shit. The big french flag and osu logo were really bad and were shown to be bottted when the canvas was wiped

bots and autism

they did though
reddit.com/r/place/comments/tv1pmn/oh_cool_so_mods_just_get_to_cheat_when_anyone/

nothing hateful about 2B's ass and that was censored immediately

Streamers with 100k views taking as much space as possible (xqc was trying to destroy as much as he could) bulldozes any effort Yea Forums can muster. Plus cencors.

Is that Mohammed in top right with white turban?
kek

Ponies and anime girls are there. They're Yea Forums legacy.

the fact that winnie the pooh stayed is impressive enough

Probably some Turkish guy

Dilate

BIG
Check out the yotsuba

Attached: reddit place.png (8000x8000, 3.96M)

>USA flag features a fighter jet (a weapon of mass destruction commonly used to bomb innocent sheep herders of the middle east)
do americans really pride themselves over this?

Yes we do.

why does this picture load so slow

uhhhhh....ivan you might to look at news outside of your home country if youre allowed....things arent going so well for your guys....

Yeah having pride in martial prowess is purely an American thing. Fucking retard.

It's Mehmed II I think. 1453 is the fall of Constantinople.

apparently Hasan put art of his dead dog on there and when it got replaced by something else he threw a fit even though he was telling his faggot retard children fans to do the same thing to others

What was the point of this? It was all bots and admin manipulation because they want to sell it as an NFT. If Yea Forums did something like this it would be dogshit but at least it would be genuine

Lol.

Which Film or Television show is this?

user we're on Yea Forums....

Attached: sneed place.jpg (286x137, 29.96K)

it's funny how the same guys who would make fun of guys simping over egirls a few years ago do the exact same thing when the egirls put on anime avatars

I'm not

countdownchads...

Attached: 2022-04-06 13_36_02-Window.png (47x52, 607)

What do you mean? How do you win?

Man, that Lego banner brings out great childhood memories.

Attached: IMG_20220406_133901.jpg (771x703, 278.39K)

It's a reddit thing.
You have to have an active reddit account to take part in this, keep that in mind when you see these threads.

>all that tranny shit

Zyzz has a spot lol

why would you just lie like that? you could create an account and participate on the same day with zero post or karma

Any attempt to deface it would most likely result in a ban

If you have a reddit account made to take paet in reddit events you are a redditor.

Some popular spanish and american twitch guys tried to remove the big french flag and failed.

because they had thousands of bots, as did most people, which undermines the entire spirit of this shit.

>all those German flags
Their spirit of conquest lives on. Imagine if they put their autism into something productive. Like taking over Europe.

did you just wake up from a coma? the vast majority of people on this site have used reddit for one thing or another. its not 2010 anymore, its time to stop.

>goes from "I'm not a redditor!!!" to "Well everyone's a redditor so who cares?" in two posts.
I'm not a redditor and I care.