Why does it make poor people seethe?

Why does it make poor people seethe?

Attached: 9B30620D-49EC-4815-8070-BB1B12CF6CC6.jpg (1600x832, 236.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vp92BlLLVEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>there are no poor people in muttrica

Attached: kekw-emote.jpg (300x300, 6.38K)

no equity, robber barron oligarchs own everything. low wages, high cost of living, terrible education, unfair judicial system. also when you start to become poor, you're forced to stay that way for the rest of your life and can never recover. polluted environment, no public transit. it's a life not worth living.

>robber barron oligarchs
Stop using words you don't know faggot europoor.

>Epicenter of world cultural cancer
I wonder

America is a disease
The only remedy is atomic fire

They're fat and ugly and Jewish

Honestly I just don't want your military bases in my country

Lmao stay cucked.

but there are millions of poor people in America. financially, culturally, psychologically.

>when you start to become poor, you're forced to stay that way for the rest of your life and can never recover
This is the worst part of the US. When I lost my job, the government came by and took my diplomas and work experience away from me, then cleaned out all my bank accounts and took both my pink slip and house deed.

am*ricans will have mental breakdowns if they are unable to consoom
your lives are jokes and your culture has no values
you already worship overdosed niggers and have males wanting to become female
you elect a babling diaper wearing demented prea
sident who hasn't had a single public speech without an accident ane pretend it's no big deal
your media straight up lies to you and treats you like a brainwashed programmable cattle and you believe you have freedom
"am*rica" is a boiling cesspool that is destined to collapse which we all to witness during our life time

Get your sovereignty back then. Vote for anti-American politicians.

Lol, do something about it then, our military is stronger than the next ten militaries combined (yes even China) From the whiny tone I’m guessing Germany

Only poor by American standards, poor in America and poor in China are vastly different things, our poor people still have cars and big screen tvs, Chinese poor people starve to death when the weathers bad

>our military is stronger than the next ten militaries combined
>no we won't sent troops to help ukraine
>why? because if we do we will be nuked out of existence

Attached: 1649242499793.gif (229x176, 987.04K)

>NOOO THOSE POORS DON'T COUNT

Attached: 1649242583168.png (646x655, 20.73K)

Literally no one actually cares about ukraine. Dumb slavnigger. Frankly, based on russia's awful performance I doubt more than a handful of their nuclear missiles are even operational and even those would probably just fail and drop into the ocean midflight.

Lol fuck Ukraine, we aren’t helping Ukraine because both Biden and Trump before him made deals with Putin not to.

Poor people in america may have cars and tv but they can only afford to eat mcdonalds while chinese can eat healthy

Oh look another bait thread to make Yuropoors seethe, good

McDonalds and fast food in general is not cheap. Lean meat like chicken and things like vegetables are extremely cheap.

>no one cares about ukraine
>I doubt more than a handful of their nuclear missiles are even operational and even those would probably just fail and drop into the ocean midflight
>we still won't chance that we might get blasted to smithereens because we're so deeply pussified
lmao burger cope and retardation truly knows no bounds

Attached: 1649242832436.jpg (251x251, 4.95K)

>Chinese can eat healthy
Eating bats and pangolin testicles isn’t eating healthy my slant eyed friend.

I enjoy living in a country where our women are beautiful and slim and our kids aren’t bullied for being white

Cope or not, we aren’t the ones being invaded by the dumbest fucking army in the history of armies, watch out for the mortars Ivan

I don't really know what you mean. Poor people normally don't think like ''muh America bad''. They don't give a fuck.

And what country is that, friend? Maybe I’ll go there some day.

It goes both ways you retard. USA has clearly the wildly superior nuclear firepower. And yet Russia attacked Ukraine. Because they know nobody cares about it. But if they invaded Germany for example they would start a genuine WW3 and get destroyed.

Nah, I actually pray for a Russian invasion of Germany, Germans are the fucking worst fuck them

>we aren’t the ones being invaded
You're being invaded by niggers, jews, shitskins and other scum for at least three centuries now
How's that turned out?
Braindead Amerimutts

We have nukes too genius if they send them and we send them. Guess what numbnuts, we kill the world. It benefits you we don't do that as much as ourselves.

The nukes are only half of it, the other half is the rockets have to actually work, I would be amazed if more than 10% of Russian rockets are capable of flight. They’ve been rotting in silos for 35 years.

>and get destroyed
Along with the rest of this sorry planet. Face it mutts, you're so scared to cease existing and stop spreading your degeneracy that you won't do anything. Consuming shit is just too precious for you to let go of.

Fast food is cheaper than real food in murrica

Greece
inb4 muh poverty
not in my town

>It benefits you we don't do that as much as ourselves.
No it's doesn't. I want this shitty world to burn. Getting rid of you mutts is just icing on a cake.

america is the greatest country in the planet

All theater, the culture war shit hasn’t affected the might of the strongest military in the history of the planet even a little bit. Say what country you’re from if it’s that important to you.

That's sad

>greece
>better than america
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Completely false.

Which poor people? It's own citizens? When I went to the US every street in NY had multiple homeless people, the closest I saw to that was in Italy on the termini station when I saw a bunch of homeless people living there.

Not to mention letting people die at the doors of the hospital if they don't have enough money like WTF that is some India tier shit.

Sounds like Western Europe to me

Wow, I have no words, your (country) hasn’t been relevant since the the battle of Thermopylae

Greece is a shithole whos only export goods are olives

>hasn’t affected the might of the strongest military in the history of the planet
>that won't lift a finger because doing so will mean end to all
Might as well not exist then

Cope and seethe. You're currently getting btfo by fucking ukraine. That's utterly pathetic.

They hate you because they ain't you.

Western Euro seethe and cope is just sad.

I love how all these people don't know jack shit about nato. Ukraine is not a nato affiliated country. The US is not obligated to help them and if we do we have no support from any other country either since they are not obligated to help as well.

And honestly we aren't committing to a war with Russia, a country with nukes, with no allies for fucking Ukraine

No one even knows who you are

That’s less poor people than crazy people, especially in New York, anyone with half a brain has gotten out of that Mecca to progressivism

This is only true if you're one of those faggots living in a major city, you can still afford a house in the middle of nowhere here.

You're currently getting btfo by mentally ill effeminate emasculated men in dresses from within. Now what's more pathetic than that. It's a rhetorical question.

Won’t lift a finger because we don’t give a fuck, it’s not hard to figure out, I’d sacrifice the lives of every single living thing in Ukraine before even one drop of American blood gets spilled, nobody cares

Everyone says that until some mean asshole starts giving them funny looks, then they cry out for America to come put troops on their soil.

it doesn't, I'm poor and I worship America
please annex us

Russia isn't willing to start ww3. You really think Putin wants to give up power or the other Russian oligarchs?

>Hurr durr America won't go to war with Russia over Ukraine
Why doesn't your country?
>hurr durr fuck America

Don’t you love how all these assholes yell about all the time is America needs to stop policing the world until it comes to Ukraine? Fuck all of you. Speak Russian.

>Won’t lift a finger because we don’t give a fuck
>surely not because if we do we will be reduced to dust instantly
Lmao the cope just keeps coming. Oh I'm laffin alright.
>I’d sacrifice the lives of every single living thing in Ukraine before even one drop of American blood gets spilled, nobody cares
>I'll sacrifice every white man before even a drop of Jewish or nigger blood gets spilled
Figures as much brainwashed indoctrinated mutt dog

Attached: 1649243800987.png (512x512, 328.62K)

this, i want them to be russian or chinese

Fuck off buzzword troll
Tell your shit hole country to go to war for Ukraine

Slavs aren’t white. Lol

Go suck jewish circumsized cock mutt
Cope + seethe
Whiter than you'll ever be hernandez

>surely not because if we do we will be reduced to dust instantly
You have a retards (or a woman’s) understanding of what a nuclear exchange would look like. Still not gonna help eastern Russia stay Ukraine lol

television and film?

I kind of want to Mexibro, it would mean a smaller land border to secure and most illegals aren't Mexicans anymore anyway. It might make it easier to put down the cartels as well.

Implying you’re Slavic, fucking figures, I’ll rest easy tonight knowing my country is safe and yours isn’t, lol cry more

b-but I'm Bulgarian, Ameribro

Uhhhhh the cartels are doing exactly what we want them too, the last thing we want is a Mexico with it’s shit together, Mexicans are savages and Canadians are retards (progressives) thus making our borders safe for commerce and democracy lol

The amount of seething that would come out of Russia if America had a port on the Black Sea would almost be worth it. Aren't you guys part of that Three Seas Initiative thing though, that will probably be pretty good for your quality of life in the long run?

All you have is buzz words
Come back and try again when you have an argument that stands up with out them

We don’t need a port, we have a military presence in Turkey, we can have bombers over Moscow within 15 minutes

It bombs them

the only thing good for our quality of life would be 19th century style colonization by a more developed country. We are cattle that needs to be taught how to govern themselves

Attached: germany america.png (470x425, 105.21K)

are you aware that you are arguing with people you dont even see

>evades question and runs away
First posters is a pussy

Pretty sure city where I live gets nuked. Not being friendly with Russia was a mistake.

>If The United States were your home instead of Germany you would be more likely to be black
There, condensed down the entire thing into a single point.

>chinese can eat healthy
They literally recycle their own shit and eat it
youtube.com/watch?v=vp92BlLLVEI