Finally, I have become Moon Knight

>Finally, I have become Moon Knight.

This scene gave me chills. Best MCU character in a long time.

Attached: 1603.jpg (930x558, 22.84K)

ok retard

why does the CGI look so bad brehs?

Shut up gay

They should have done a different take on the Steven character. He should be an Egyptaboo and have more wonder at seeing crazy shit happen. Like "oh blah blah Egyptian god you exist!" And nerd out over it. The panic and hysteria take should be mixed in with more wonderment and Egyptian lore. Like hearing about a tomb of blah blah, he should respond like that hidden tomb exists? There are only rumors of blah blah.

I don't know, but they should have given him a little more competency at least with his intense interest in Egypt. Like if he wakes up outside pyramids he should stare at them and quip about it being a dream come true.

Feel like they wrote him too much as being a clown and hysterical. He needs more depth

For instance in the first hound scene he should find a relic to help with his museum knowledge and Egyptian knowledge instead of just losing and fucking up constantly. They can keep him as a loser 95% but right now it's too one note at 100% fucking up

How does he teleport to different countries each night?

>I am become Moon Knight, destroyer of supervillains.

Attached: moonknightposter.jpg (830x1250, 149.83K)

Why bother putting effort in when marvel cultists will adore it either way

Damn look at the size of his package

I heard it bends like a crescent moon

ok pedophile

Cheers queers

pacing's getting a bit grating now, better start picking it up now that marc's in egypt
still has shit cgi
mr. knight introduction was abysmal, didn't even use his fucking sticks
on one hand, i enjoyed moon knight jumping through rooftops like an albino monkey
khonshu was good for the most part, but something is still missing
6/10 episode

Allahu Akbar

Attached: 22B0E992-C957-4327-838E-A095300BC038.jpg (530x276, 15.54K)

this show is turning out to be pretty fucking terrible. i gave it the benefit of the doubt in ep 1 but the writing continues to be clumsy and unbelievable.

that episode was pure schizo kino

A lot is missing. The invisible monsters are fine, but they would leave a trail. The security footage would show impact when the monster hits the walls, or the ceiling in the hall to the bathrooms. They would not believe that Steven could do that much damage with his physical strength. The mystery aspects are doing the same shit WandaVision did: they don't play fair with the connective tissue because they don't care about it. It is all just an excuse for lolz and punching.
The cringe humor is over the top to a point where I want to see Steven fail. Not-Marlene's role is garbage so far, but more than that she would NEVER have reacted that way to Steven if she thought it was Marc 'playing games'.
Think about it. In her mind Not-Marlene goes to meet Marc, who is pretending to be a cover identity named Steven. He has established this identity so deeply that he has learned French and Hieroglyphics. What does he do with the French that he learned? Quote her favorite poet and state it is his favorite instead. Any rational person would see this as gaslighting.
But after the cringe shit we have Steven in the back of a car, imprisoned, and refusing to let Marc take over despite the very real possibility that these people will kill him. So in comes Layla to save the day, who is capable of defeating Harrow's soldiers in hand to hand combat because of course she is. She is a She, so She is amazing and great. She is smarter and faster and prettier and just so damn awesome because this is what Disney does - all female leads and co-leads have to be this way now.
And now we've seen the smoking gun - the admission pamphlet. The last two episodes will take place in a hospital, or at least a large part of them. And this will be how Marc and Steven come to terms with what they are.
I can't believe how much I hated this.

Episode 1 and 2 are actually exactly the same.

Also I'm really getting this "cheap" feeling from it all and it's bugging me.

The same way the Quinjet can fly from New York to Hong Kong in a matter of hours: they don't care. All they care about now is punchie-punchie-jokie-CGI with a heaping serving of intersectional feminism and multiculturalism.

Did they really add that Arthur Harrow scene at the end where he doesn't judge the people JUST because he's actually technically doing a more ethically correct act ?

Killing is killing, at least Arthur gets it out of the way before hand. Also Arthur probably does the least inhumane killing of the two.

Moon Knight gets thrown through a fucking wall in 1 scene, then up against a bus window in the next. Window totally fine.
Also yeah. It's invisible. but at some point it's just an excuse to not animate it.

Because this shit looks cheap as hell. It would actually look better if they did it with wires and left them in, because at least then we would be in on the joke too.

Attached: Mr Knight And Not-Marlene.jpg (3072x1728, 439.06K)

The monster throws Moon Knight hard enough to move a car but can't spend a few seconds killing Layla. Add this to Steven stripping its fangs it with his first punch ever and you have a show that has removed stakes entirely. Protagonist tossing combat with an unlikable protagonist and love interest who comes off more as a little sister than Marc's wife. Why couldn't they have just cast that woman as Stained Glass Scarlet instead? She looks perfect for it.

This irked me also. Pretty sure Layla is dead 3-4 times over in that scene, or at least injured to a point where she needs an ambulance.

>I'm a shill
I literally skipped a third of the episode it was so boring. Even for an origin story that shit struggled to get to any sort of point at all, and the point was so lame and obvious that I watched a magical girl anime for the plot.

Seriously, anyone who hasn't seen it, just watch the "previously on moon knight" next week and you'll have missed NOTHING AT ALL.

>Seriously, anyone who hasn't seen it, just watch the "previously on moon knight" next week and you'll have missed NOTHING AT ALL.
How would you know if you didn't watch it all?

DAY AND NIGHT

>muh realism
it's capeshit, i ain't gotta explain shit you fucking nerd.

British accent memes aside I actually think Oscar Isaac and Ethan Hawke are carrying the show.
Some decent acting from like his gift shop manager/boss as well but otherwise I feel like this show feels like a pretty shitty SCI-FI channel crap- like the 4400 or Under The Dome

It's not about realism, it's about the presence of danger and excitement. Every fight scene we have had so far has been built around us not seeing most of it. And that is the one thing we can usually count on these things for. Even Amazing Spider-man 1 and 2 had a few moments here and there that were worth watching again on Youtube a few years later. So far all Moon Knight has is bad comedy and a protagonist who needs to get stuffed into an oven.

DAY AND NIGHT

Attached: 9D157084-0E6E-4E1A-AC6B-C44B2E7BC46F.jpg (750x558, 131.12K)

I hate that Marvel seemingly wants to treat their new and more complex character IPs so badly. They have this fucking bandwagon of $1B+ movies behind them and they have opted to make pretty subtier TV shows.

I TOSS AND TURN

They really should have made one of his Steve alter ego gay so the his mutt girlfriend would seethe

she finds a used condom with blood all over it and steven is walking funny

>that episode was pure schizo kino

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 47.86K)

Shut up queer

Hoped to get cool crazy knight action kino. Just whole pilot ep of muh schizo hallucinations, and nothingburger. Dropped. I know they are as mediocre as prev shitty marvel disney meme shows, nothing happens, shit story. Just drama drags

Wonders why she can smell shit in the air

>Me wunt actkion

LoL

Anyone notice how he grabbed 2 moons from his chest at the start of the fight then didnt actually do anything with them and then they just wrote them out of his hands?

I did. Fuck this show.

Attached: Moon Knight s01e02 summon the soup.webm (1280x720, 2.17M)

Attached: Moon Knight s01e02 float like a schizo.webm (900x506, 2.88M)

Attached: Moon Knight s01e02 sticking it to the jackal.webm (900x506, 2.81M)

Attached: Moon Knight s01e02 it wasn't me.webm (1280x720, 2.58M)

this scene is fucking with me so bad
his running path is all off
if he vaulted to the left, he would've fallen straight down to the street, not the extension of the building behind it
am i just autistic?

yeah nah you're right. Shit like that is subtle but most people would pick up on it and just say "something felt off"

>How would you know if you didn't watch it all?
Because it's predictable and boring.
It had all of the plot and character development of two pages of a comic book.

CAM ON N'KHONSHU
SCAHR SUM FACKIN GOAAAAAAAAAAALS

Attached: E3wfGSwXMAQFlmC.jpg (1200x675, 159.79K)

A good way this could go character development wise is slowly Steven gains confidence with the help of the American voice in his head and ends up a Chad at the end

The unrealistic part of this scene is that a London serciruty guard isn't Nigerian

Me 5 seconds in
Oh okay, so he's got a split personality and his alter ego is a superhero that only emerges when he sleeps. I guess that's kind of cool.

The show 45minutes in:
Ahah! You see he has a split personality and his alter ego is a superhero. Bet you didn't see that coming.
Me:
Dropped. I might watch it when the whole season is done.

yep. they fucked up.

it's deliberate fever dream chase scene dumbasses

DAY AND NIGHT

who would win in a fight?

Attached: 8sej5yhg1ka61.jpg (500x371, 60.9K)

Me:
Excellent post, fellow sir! Please take my upvote

The you didn't see that coming thing is going through the episode and realizing that Marc has a passport, a wife, a defined relationship with his family, and a criminal record while Steven doesn't exist outside of a job and an apartment he "got from his mom"

>with a heaping serving of intersectional feminism and multiculturalism.

If you really think that Moon Knight is like this you really need to take a break from this board. This is probably the most creative and, ironically, most grounded that Disney has been in years. I'm still waiting for the upcoming episodes to ruin it though.

Is this papier maché?

I dont get the avatar system. Khonshu's avatar is Marc? But he doesnt have a body? Is the real Marc already dead?

I don't know about the tv version but if it's consistent with the comics Marc bled out on an altar to Khonsu after his merc friends turned on him when he didn't want to kill a bunch of archeologists and steal everything and Khonsu offered him life if he became his avatar. So it's an I own you in that sense.

Ah, he pulled a SMT IV: A on his ass