Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: images (8).jpg (775x396, 69.84K)

a man who submits deserves his fate

The psychopath for attempting to murder two people for no reason.
The couple for not running straight to the water.

liberal faggot politicians for taking our gun and self defense rights away so if this ever happens to us we stand no chance and are completely at the mercy of niggers

>bulletproof lake

But the perpetrator was white

being a nigger is a state of mind, retard

it just happens that niggers are mostly black

According to Fincher. I’m willing to bet all serial killers are actually niggers and use white people as fall guys. Hitler was also a nigger.

Bullets don't penetrate too deep in water no

>post a scene where it's 100% obvious who was in the wrong
>ask who was in the wrong
what the fuck is wrong with this board?

Probably would have been fine if the dude didn't try cheating with loose ties. Actions have consequences.

I wonder how pissed off the zodiac was that he had a gun, a knife and stabbed a guy tons of times and somehow he still survived to tell the police everything
talk about epic fail

>bullet proof air leading to lake

>know exactly what's wrong with this board
>ask what's wrong with this board

the woman, for existing

Attached: 1642992974997.jpg (960x954, 137.82K)

Instead of killing those two he probably should have enjoyed the beautiful scenery and maybe enjoy a cold tallboy while standing in the water after kicking his shoes off and rolling up his pants.

Life isn't so black and white. The Zodiac killer was shunned by people like the couple at the lake and they didn't leave him a lot of options.

>don't participate in society
>get treated like refuse
>try to participate
>get ridiculed

The constant posting of this scene reminds me when there were constant golden state killer threads and he was caught soon after

Just splash some water into the air when he shoots to deflect or stop the bullet

why not both?

The couple was in the wrong. They were making a move and the zodiac had to get it on

Perfect synthesis.

What should they have done in this situation anyway? they were unarmed and anyone would normally assume he was in it for the money, I doubt they expected him to tie them up just to stab them

>What should they have done in this situation anyway?
not go on a remote romantic hike without carrying a gun

>Zoe D’Ack
Bravo Nolan

that's barbarism for ya

>be Amerifat
>read the Fifth Nail
>understand that people with dogs and guns always get very relaxed because they think they are safe
>murder a family, kidnap the kids, rape them for weeks
>family home had weapons on the wall above the bed ffs
a determined attacker will get you.

your claims are in opposition with empirical evidence.

>being armed means they're complacent due to feeling safe
I guess the pentagon must be the easiest place to attack on earth according to your reasoning.

the pentagon is one of the few places in America that has ever been attacked by a foreign adversary

Empirical evidence shows that a dedicated attacker will in fact NOT get you?

define dedicated, because here we're talking about a dude who murdered a couple on a whim.
obviously someone who is planning to murder you for a long time will kill you, it doesn't even matter who you are, this is an universal truth.
but empirical evidence suggests that being armed makes it less likely that a random burglar or serial killer would kill you

not if they're on the ground riddled with holes no

It is interesting that a family with a dog and weapons in the house got murdered though. Obviously this is scary, but if you think that it was somehow easier for a serial killer to murder this particular family than one without a dog and weapons I really don't believe that personally. That's also not empirical evidence, it's an anecdote at best

Personally stuff like this does really terrify me. What's the deeper story on the serial killer and the family?

>you have a gun so you aren't paying attention
bong logic

Didn't someone fly a jet into the Pentagon? I remember it being kinda a big deal back in the day

that was the air companies fault of a lack in security, if they were armed at every corner and made sure everyone was checked before boarding it wouldn't have happened

The killerman
It’s all bad

Attached: 6F4ECCB2-D42E-4BD6-B456-2309876F81D7.jpg (249x203, 7.3K)

Is the film accurate in its conclusion of the Zodiac being most likely Lee? I didn't read up on the theory autism to be found online

Just dodge roll bro

>tfw I zigged when I shouldve zagged

>Didn't someone fly a jet into the Pentagon?
got any proof? im sure there are a ton of security cameras all around that place

is that paul dano?

If I was on that plane with my kids, it wouldn’t have went down like it did. There would have been a lot of blood in that first-class cabin and then me saying, ‘OK, we’re going to land somewhere safely, don’t worry.’

This guy survived and his 100% sure it wasn't Allen.

he was consulted and on set for this scene as well. still "the zodiac" could have been more than one person.

what level of schizophrenia is this?

They should have carried a gun.

>be Amerifat
>read
No.

Lee is a good candidate but he's not the only good candidate.

what mpvie

Silence of the Lambs

>Chuck!

The Lakehouse

thanks

The couple for having premarital sex

/pol/ is that way, schizo.

>*shoots you*

Doesn't need to be deep water. Bullets can move about six feet through water before completely losing all velocity. It's not like Saving Private Ryan. Shooting and killing one person, let alone two, in that situation would be extremely difficult.

he could easily shoot them both dead before they ever reached the water

mass repliers should be quartered

There probably was no zodiac.

He has to hit two moving targets and hitting them moving in the water would be far more difficult. It's a shitload smarter than complying with him. Letting him get closer to you is a death sentence. No one ties up someone they intend to let go. Surviving that was extraordinarily lucky. Running to the water you give yourself a far better chance of survival.

unfathomably based