Choose your flavour

Choose your flavour

Attached: hemioe.jpg (1701x782, 268.81K)

I like slytherin because green and silver are my favourite colours, i love reptiles, and their dormitory is underwater

I have to go with ravenclaw.
>their dormitory is underwater
is this true?

It's by the lake and beneath ground level, so they can see all the fishes and monsters swimming by.

Ravenclaw
>this is Luna Lovegood now
);

Attached: evanna-lynch-dwts-season-27-portrait-09-12-2018-0.jpg (1280x1920, 581.69K)

Ravenclaw, but the hair needs to be het black and the skin paler

They all look terrible.

Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff with less/no freckles and green/brown eyes

british """"""""women"""""""""""

slytherin because I am based

>t. man lover

>DWTS season 27

Attached: 1643609746245.jpg (400x396, 28.4K)

>Nooo! You can't just make profitable TV shows!

But that's capitalism!

>(((bri'ish televi£ion)))

With even a little bit of thought the answer is clear.
Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff are better houses and make a better Hermione, Ravenclaw wins out just because of the beautiful eyes and monalisa smile.

As far as the other two, they're both kinda shit. Gryffindor one ends up a stuck up know it all bookworm. Slytherin one would just be an insecure bitch.

>Hermione Slytherin
My god could you imagine how ruthless and Machiavellian she'd become if she got jammed into that house?
My dick just turned into solid steel

It should have different haircuts
Hufflepuff short with fringe
Ravenclaw long and straight
Slytherin twintails

Its based then

Attached: file.png (802x548, 507.07K)

Would any of them apologize for the car?

Hufflepuff would apologize for rear ending it into your car, Ravenclaw would defend it based on its fuel efficiency and safety features, Gryffindor wouldn't apologize at all and Slytherin would just insult your car instead.

Attached: emma.jpg (602x803, 86.57K)

Did they have to dress her like a flapper and him like a pimp?
;_;

Aging is truly the greatest tragedy of man

post the one with the ballgag and cumstains

On that same note, I was weirded out in the books when the polyjuiced duo infiltrates the dormitory, and the way there is described as damp, leaking water here and there, and generally feeling like you're actually stepping in a cave until you're in.
This is one of the four houses, for students that are just kids that happen to belong to this or that lineage, why would their dormitory be given an entryway that looks and smells like a damp basement?
Not to mention they have magic, surely they have a way of preventing that?

Attached: 1313983221290.jpg (550x550, 126.51K)

Attached: 1648336584241.jpg (912x1024, 113.55K)

Too old, make a version from 1-2 movies earlier

Always.

Attached: 1649073302466.jpg (1638x2048, 859.77K)

When you think about it logically, the wall is ultimately not some immutable fate, it’s simply the point where youth can’t cover a shit lifestyle.
Jo was simply not stupid enough to blow her money on blow

gingers have no soul
but im love them

hello based, I am also based

>tfw racist gf

Maybe it's only cosmetic and doesn't actually smell and feel like cave? Like a haunted house

>Choose your flavour
Cheetopuff

Attached: Emma-Watson-fat-255129.jpg (590x901, 45.83K)

Haha, oh nooooo, what an embarrassing and repulsive photoshop, I surely hope there's not more where that came from!

Attached: 1643614481429.jpg (866x675, 355.48K)

is she vegan? lol

Anyone have the video that screencap is from?

modern diet did this

>this is a 10/10 in bongland

Harry potter FAGs need to FUCKING KILL THEMSELVES
IM FUCKIJNG TIRED OOF THESE ZOOMIE FUCKING CHILDREN INFEST THIS BOARD WITH THEIR GAY ROLE PLAY SHIT
IVE FUCKING HAD IT
SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT HARRY POTTER YOU DISABLED FUCKING ASPIES
FUCKING KILL YOURSELFS RIHGT FUCKING NOW
FUCK

I choose: fat.

this is so depressing

Deh

Deh!

Deh?

Attached: 1619772663844.jpg (520x390, 23.07K)

Slytherine looks like the biggest and wildest slut. Bet she would let me fuck her throat and then fuck her tight little asshole

Attached: 1560104776947.jpg (1000x1283, 234.61K)

>166164230
>Rowling: feminist icon that got eaten by her own in the end to the point where all the actors publicly disowned her
>Watson: feminist icon hit by the wall, never again hitting the heights of the Potter franchise and keeps riding the cock carousel
>Bonnie: wholesome girl-next-door type who's inco ecology and just got married, no scandals, not trying to hang on to her former glory, just really into recycling
I know the true winner

for

and plastic surgery ofc

1 > 4 > 2 > 3

there’s something about emma with blonde hair that really does it for me. redhead emma’s not bad either.

>lip piercing
Ruined.

what is the point of slytherin? how did no one just cancel it?

>child stories with black and white morality
>brave protagonist house, stem nerds house, comedic relief (?) house, and an obvious neonazi master race house?????????
huh....
>but the world also included a literal unironic slave race of inferior elves, who are there just to serve, its just their racial nature to serve, and only one character actually cares to liberate them and every other character treats it as a comedic affair, 'hah heh hihi this dumb bitch hermione wants to free the elves hehe! what's for dinner btw?"
woah.. but erm... ugh.. eeeh...
>THERE IS ALSO A VILE DEFORMED GREEDY BANKER RACE HOARDING ALL THE GOLD WITH A MASSIVE STAR OF DAVID ON THE FLOOR OF THE BANK THEY ALL LIVE IN
>and author randomly hates trannies too

holy shit
alright im a harry potter fan now
this thing is 10/10 even tho i still cant care enough to watch it

salazar slytherin was one of the four founders of hogwarts so it’s not that simple.

No she's not vegan. Evanna Lynch is though

so why didnt they use one of those time travel things that they have and give out so casually so you can do more homework? once you so casually introduce timetravel you can just asspull anything anywhere

what do you mean? like to go back and kill slytherin before he helps found hogwarts? rowling probably figured that wasn’t the best look for her heroes. from what i can remember slytherin never even really did anything horrible during his life but i could be forgetting something.

post the bukkake edit

Didn't he build a secret chamber in hogwarts and hid a fucking basilisk there and used it to murder students?

I want the hufflepuff girl but I don't want to actually have to tell people I'm in hufflepuff