Oh, I can assure you that you're on it

Oh, I can assure you that you're on it.

Attached: sel.jpg (1080x1080, 374.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tiktok.com/@selenagomez?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I had no idea Selena Gomez was so catched

i seriously hope average people follow her example.
i miss pre2007 internet.

Is there any way to escape the internet, the smartphones, and the computer bros?

My inner monologue consists of Yea Forums bait posts and random sneed interluds

Will never happen unfortunately. Using the internet has become the path of least resistance and so all the lazy NPCs that don’t want to have to think about their decisions are here to stay

This hit me hard. I read the OP and thought 'man I wish I could do that, the internet is ruining my life.' But then I read your post and realised the internet isn't ruining my life, other people are ruining the internet.

Twitter should be banned and all the "people" who used it should be sent to work camps (not necessarily death camps)

Based. The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

CORRECT

>twitter is bad
>every time something awful happens, the news media references Yea Forums
Makes you think

That’s unironically really cool. Good for her.

Those other people won’t leave, therefore the internet is still ruining your life. The internet used to be the domain of the free man, and in some rare cases it still is, but not anymore. The algorithms and the corporations control this place now

That's good, it means she doesn't see the hateful comments about her size.

Attached: 1646514988242.jpg (383x575, 69.61K)

Why tell such a verifiable lie?

tiktok.com/@selenagomez?lang=en

Or do thots generally think apps don't count?

I wish I had the willpower to do this. I haven't liked the internet in years and years

Attached: brucewillis.jpg (720x873, 85.24K)

absolutely based
I really want to do this but I'm too addicted

Hateful?

Attached: B1AE8E77-EB87-4307-A31D-699CF4CC9A0C.jpg (1200x800, 37.67K)

Wow I never thought of it like that. Good post.

Based. Good for her.

That's a legitimately healthy decision. Constant internet use never really affected people who lacked a healthy social life to begin with, but people who actually care what others think and get something out of regular interaction have been wrecked by it. It's turned the average person into a neurotic mess who can't think clearly and takes everyone's Instagram and Twitter posts as fact, they honestly believe other people's lives are as good or bad as they say. There's something to be said for shutting off and not being in constant contact with everyone you've ever known 24 hours a day. I would also advise not watching the news, it's a business run by devils that get off on winding people up.

TikTok isn't the internet, TikTok is TikTok

actual unironic thought process of people.

the architect. based.

>I've abandoned the world's greatest tool because our society allowed it to be overrun by morons

>2007: hahaha, a man pretending to be a female, so ridiculous "Futa isnt gay"(this was said with sarcasm, futa is gay as fuck)
>2022: fucking hell, not this shit again[procceds to post anti-tranny memes]

don't read the comments, b.

Attached: brendan-shaub.png (800x800, 913.98K)

She’s probably just saying that so people know that she doesn’t read the hate comments about her online, idk.
Technically they could be made offline then handed to someone to put them online.

This was my problem for years.
>i do things i shouldn’t do and cant stop
>if i just lived in the forest and lived off the land i would be much happier
But then i realised it doesn’t matter where you are or what you do. Some guy playing video games all day every day can be much happier and mentally sane than some guy with a wife and kids that lives on a farm and spends his days out in the open.

I watched the doc about some guys why climed a big rock. They spent weeks on the side of that rock, just hanging out, sleeping, eating, climbing. Such a life you would think cleared the mind and free’d the spirit but when you listened to these people talk all they said were
>dude bro such sick shit bro like woah reaching the top will be litty yo

you have no idea what it was like

why lie?

t. fell for the memes and actually went gay

nope, I hate trannies and gays but the internet wasn't like that

the only gayshit on the entire web was either meatspin or bailey jay

Attached: 1632626067006.jpg (832x1024, 113.06K)

This and also complaining about N-words under my breath, realizing what I'm doing, then hoping nobody actually heard me.

Unironically yes. The internet isn’t used for education as much as it is used for social media and the constant need to communicate with people.

futa was posted occationally,
most of us knew that shit was gay as fuck,
but we jokely replied "Futa isnt gay"

nah, traps aren't gay is the only thing that was related to that

futa was straight. no one talked about it being gay.

And boku no pico
And other shotacon
And gachimuchi (which was still fringe and japanese, mind you, rather than epic twitch)

i hate gachi and billy because of twitch

>be 21 year old college dropout
>decided to try again
>move to a place and don't get internet connection
>have to use school/library computers for any internet
>have air gapped pc that I can do school work on at home
>have to fap to wwe/talk show guest cleavage
>have to go to bed at a reasonable time because nothing on tv after 1am
>don't waste any time here
>do this for 2 years
>get good grades
>even had a gf for a while

only real negative was that I missed out on free bitcoin threads on Yea Forums

we trained newfags wrong, as a joke.
but we never expected them to believe the lie, to the point that they became so adamantly defendant of the mental gymnastics needed to not accept that futa is gay as fuck, Just as this closet faggot shows

I remember how in the late 2010's it was still "nerdy" to spend some time on the internet, I was even mocked by some girls in my class for that. It really changed in 2011-2012 with the smartphones democratization and Instagram. I miss the simplier times tho.

“Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they’re in good company.”
— René Descartes

cellphone access to the internet has ruined the user experience. Basically 3rd world shitters ruined the internet.

>3 yous
lol bro

>Newfag falls for bs
>Calls others newfags
No one gave a shit so it wasn't "gay."

Real world is worse than internet, everyone in clubs and bars etc are indoctrinated to being leftist cucks and slaves

kek fappening made her ragequit internet

After all these years I finally get the full truth of that quote
truly we played with forces we did not understand

So you got any solutions?

>the domain of the free man,
Then what is the new domain of the free man now that the internet is subverted, controlled, and dead?

there isn't one lol

>NOOO THE INTERNET IS SUPER IMPORTANT I HAVE TO BE HERE EVERY DAY WHO ELSE WILL GET MAD AT ALL THE TRANNIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: soi.png (785x1000, 253.89K)

This is the ultimate truth and why bars and irl hangouts suck hard. They will always be ameba level idiots who were always there and ruin everything.

Literally quitting the internet cold turkey. But that takes guts.

>"futa isnt gay" joke
>blackpills here and there in forms of jokes
now i understand how we fucked up this site.
these two were magnets for fags and doomers, which are now the main type of people who post here.

saved

lol you delusional fucking manchild, go contribute to society for once in your life lmao

Quitting into what?
You still aren't free in normal society and if you don't know the rules that everyone else on the internet is making up, you will be even less free as people on the street harass you for wearing the wrong color or having the wrong hat or whatever the fuck they are on about this week.

>we
You newfags are retarded and are the cancer that killed Yea Forums.

>go contribute to society
you see current society,
and its a truly demotivator to try anything to help it,
i say we let it burn

There was a long post on another board about it, but the jist of it was that the internet has become an extension of mainstream life. Remember when you would come to the internet to experience weird fandoms or nerdy hobbies or something else? Its all been overtaken by the people you despise in real life.

looks like it cured her lupus or whatever she had
is no-internet the solution to today's epidemics and conflicts?