Will bros...she can't keep getting away with it

Will bros...she can't keep getting away with it

Attached: 1649226381708m.jpg (742x1024, 78.2K)

How did it get this bad for Will

Attached: 1649055881125.jpg (640x426, 65.61K)

finally the grounds for divorce hehe

Johnny Depp thanks god he only had to deal with a psycho bitch shitting in his bed and throwing bottles at him.

>i don't need protecting
she's like 4 feet tall and has bodyguards

I'm glad she said this, this aspect was overshadowed by the rest of the - if he had not got violent, people on Both Sides would have had room to notice that "pruhtect muh wife" from insults is absurd, infant-tier posturing. It's cuck shit AND it's patronizing to women

I just want to hug Will Smith and tell him it'll all be ok.

she's just mad because the cash cow just dried up

This bitch is catched as fuck

kek

she finally fucked will

Why is her head shaped so weird? Sorta yam like.

>And in Hollywood news: Actor Will Smith slapped fellow actor Chris Rock live during the Academy Awards after he made a horrible joke about his wife’s hair loss. This showed a new side of Mr. Smith not known to the public and it worries us all. Because if that’s his reaction to a joke then just imagine what would happen if another man had sex with her.

Attached: B57E1877-9E4E-4009-880D-00341F971FE9.jpg (1536x1504, 420.61K)

I used to love Will but if I saw him today I'd honestly try to kill him just to put him out of his misery. He's like an old sick dog that you can't stand to see hurt any longer.

He hates being cucked by his wife but she's all he's got and he has to keep playing the characters to maintain a living. His marriage, the one chance of him following his dream of being a real family man, was a completely embarrassing disaster. He has two retarded kids who disowned him, his bitch wife walks all over him and the fact she's cuckolding him has long since been confirmed. He's balding.

I think he'd kill himself if not for the kids, but with his wife's reputation I doubt they're even his in the first place. I'd just tell him I'm sorry and put a bullet in the back of his head.

>She’s not a wallflower
Yeah, more like a potato.

It would have been better if Will just make a joke about Chris Rock the next time he had a chance.
Most rappers don’t actually fight, they usually start a beef dissing each other’s in songs, for example.

Weak damage control
Holy shit these memes are great

SO BRAVE!!!!!!

Attached: 1584025601425.jpg (125x108, 2.51K)

im hoping so hard that Will dumps her ugly ass, gets jacked again and has his redemption

>it's patronizing to women
spoken like a true soi

this bitch has got to go

What an ugly whore
>just five more surgeries and I’ll definitely look human again

>bodyguards
aka men she pays to fuck with Will's money

> it's patronizing to women
Women are just children in adult female bodies
>something troons like you will never have, and will never be

QRD?

> He's balding.
lol That seriously just made me laugh.
Is going band something you hairlets put on par with being a cuck faggot nigger?

women do

She’s black, dude

the bitch that played mera in aquaman is fucking nuts, she cut off the tip of one of Depp´s fingers.
and here comes the most fucked up part.
he is completely innocent, she is the monster, but both got blacklisted for the scandal.
so, even when he was the victim, he got punished, just because he is male and she is a female.

lol
Nicely done

It's a James Rolfe pasta that user edited, also fucking hilarious.

Attached: 1556311639048.jpg (1280x720, 114.55K)

tbf she's right but i dont know what her proper response is in this situation. she shouldn't have made a stupid face for a harmless joke but she didnt tell Will to go assault a beloved comedian for millions to see. this whole thing is embarrassing for both of them. ideally she just shuts up and doesnt add to the dogpile but really this whole thing is Will's fault so I dont blame her.

>He hates being cucked by his wife but she's all he's got and he has to keep playing the characters to maintain a living. His marriage, the one chance of him following his dream of being a real family man, was a completely embarrassing disaster. He has two retarded kids who disowned him, his bitch wife walks all over him and the fact she's cuckolding him has long since been confirmed. He's balding.
Not true that he's trapped. He can divorce the harlot, wash his hands of his ungrateful grown-up kids, and start again with an actually decent woman. He's far from the first man to get stuck with a bitch wife and ungrateful children. He just needs to stick up for himself. Plenty of women would still be enormously grateful to have him. Sadly he says he's not a "quitter" when it comes to his family. That's a bad attitude. He hasn't quit on them, they've quit on him. At this point he's just punishing himself, it's toxic masochistic behaviour. I'm guessing he grew up in a broken family. My friend did, and he's also extremely concerned about one day having an ideal family, and I noticed he's dangerously attracted to strict, domineering women (whom he calls "classy"). Will is old enough now to get over that shit and pick a kind, honest, submissive woman that will appreciate and love him; not these domineering harlots who despise his human frailty and humiliate him. He just needs to accept it's not his fucking fault his wife and kids are dreadful people, and to the extent that it IS his fault it's down to him not respecting himself enough. I'm a Christian and I naturally hate divorce but Will Smith should 100% divorce that demon and start dating the cohort of women that would give an arm and a leg to marry him, and this time pick a decent one.

Post it

>mera
Auqaman couldn’t do it, but MERACAN

>Retard is a curious word for teachers to be bandying around.

>tbf she's right
No she’s not. She’s a low IQ fucking jungle whore.
She didn’t say anything about him not being a violent nigger. Her only thought (using this word very liberally here) in all of this is of herself. Her main concern is that she’s
>a stronk blakk womanz that don’t need no man to pertekt her. She ain’t no wallflower. She a tough and indeependunt you
No wallflower?
Yeah no shit. She’s the loosest hole in hollywood

more liked 'Whipped Smith' amirite?

youre just rambling about random shit user, i have no clue what youre saying. she's right because she really didnt need anyone protecting her.

and here I was thinking her boyfriend was so proud of Will standing up for her

Wait wait-is this bitch talking about herself in third person?

Attached: 1647699153289.jpg (1024x702, 61.43K)

If you tried he would hit you. He punched some actor on stage who went to hug him once and slapped some reporter.

Quite a blackpill this shit was. Even a decent looking, successful popular black man can't keep her lord moldybutt looking woman happy.

You're fucking NPCs with a slightly different program. It says Both Sides would condemn, meaning men and women. WOMEN would object that its patronizing to women

She's really twisting the knife into him now. This is pure evil. If Will doesn't leave her soon, he's going to an hero.

Women love that shit

only time an actor in a snyder movie gave a good performance

And now like Pontius Pilate, she's washing her hands off of the whole affair.

cringe
you don‘t even leave your home so don‘t try to act all tough

With that Mummy actor it eventually came out that the seed of his fraying was that way back he got sexually abused. So which moneylender put their thumb in will's ass?

>Will laughs at Rock's joke
>"Will, defend me you fucking pussy"
>"KEEP MUH WIFE'S NAME OUT YA MOUTH"
>starts getting bad press
>"I didn't even want him to defend me, God I'm so embarrassed he did that"
I'm really looking forward to the murder-suicide.

An user on here said Jada looks like a Diglett and I can't fucking look at her without seeing it.

There's literally videos of him screaming at her and throwing shit lol he was a piece of shit and deserved to get blacklisted

>"Will, defend me you fucking pussy"
People just guessed that this is what happened, there's no actual evidence that she communicated this to him, or even that he just read displeasure on her face. We have no idea why will did that. I don't even think it's the best theory.

Attached: 1515870437567.jpg (1157x772, 63.13K)

Kek

Nah he loses either way, in this shitty culture he would still be shamed and ridiculed for not standing up for her and she would have been pissed at him. Modern feminism means things always going which ever way benefits the woman.

Why not? He laughed at the joke at first. What else would make him switch to nuclear mode that fast?

It’s divide and conquer, the media want half to side with the wife and half to side with will. Anything to get families and friends fighting over nothing. The internet is going to pretend that some people have extreme views on this but in reality nobody does

If you were being honest with yourself you would acknowledge that things have already been divided for a long time and any relationships broken up by this only prove they weren't very strong in the first place.

Will is a victim here. The lady is a manipulative witch. She didn't NEED to say anything. She has Will so completely wrapped around her finger that he is like a dog constantly trying to please its master. One look of disgust from her is all it takes.

No flowers on her side of the wall, yeech

Attached: 1645739226031.jpg (791x1117, 238.54K)

her head is shaped like a peanut. look at that divot in the centre of her skull. gross.

she makes me so sick.