WAS IT WORTH IT, ROBB?

WAS IT WORTH IT, ROBB?

WAS THE ASS WORTH YOUR FUCKING KINGDOM??

GODDAMN, HER PUSSY MUST HAVE SMELLED LIKE THE FIRST MORNING OF SUMMER VACATIONS WHEN YOU'RE 13.

Attached: fat-ass-jeyne.jpg (458x640, 38.51K)

It actually was. The smell that never been in the North.

>t. Walder Frey

LORD WALDER FREY HAD EVERY RIGHT TO TAKE REVENGE ON THE ARROGANT WOLF CUB

LORD FREY HAD BEEN EXTREMELY GENEROUS TO GIVE HIS SUPPORT TO THE STARK BOY, DESPITE THE STARKS' AND THE TULLYS' REPEATED INSULTS

THE WOLF BOY SHOULDN'T HAVE INSULTED THE PROUD LORD FREY, IF HE FANCIED KEEPING HIS HEAD ATTACHED TO HIS OATH-BREAKING BODY

t. not Lord Frey.

imagine getting your head cut off for stinky ugly spaniard

Cut the man some slack, he was ass drunk

Attached: JC5NX7R23YEY2BI5HFCRXW2IRU.jpg (576x318, 23.27K)

My dick jumped first time she was on screen... you can imagine what it was like for the king of the north after so much fighting and marching and war councelling

Robb didn’t want to marry an ugly. Many such cases.

imagine killing off a millennia of your house just to stick your face in some foreign ass

Attached: 2321a6ac9857a1f17cbb554aba72d4bd.jpg (1279x719, 71.8K)

He could at least have gone for a more attractive girl. Even the girl Walder Frey gives to his uncle is miles better.

HE WAS ASS DRUNK, YOUR HONOR!

YOU CAN'T CONVICT A MAN OF ACTIONS COMMITTED WHILE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF AN ASS OF THAT MAGNITUDE!

IT'S IN THE FUCKING CONSTITUTION!

Attached: ass.jpg (1280x712, 116.28K)

I still can't find any evil in that goofy ass face. Only stupidity.
After all, he hid his daughters' bodies AT HIS PLACE OF WORK. Brilliant.

he broke his word to Walder. It was more than just a marriage but to cement an alliance. Robb basically told the entire 7 kingdoms that his word means absolutely nothing. he not only put his banner men's lives in danger but his entire realm. The North suffered because of his stupidity.

to further show how retarded Robb is he has his wedding to the woman in Walder's castle. another massive insult.

Indeed. Lord Frey was all too nice with him and his whore. He should've had his sons rape his white ass and then forced him to watch as they raped his little slut wife. But Lord Frey is always too generous for his own good.

The most messed up thing is that Walder was renowned for having loads of ugly children, but the one he promised to Robb was absolutely gorgeous. He offered him the very best of his daughters and despite being a prickly old codger he seemed genuine about wanting to join the northmen until Robb fucked it all up.

If I remember correctly Walder wanted legitimacy and recognition. the other houses and especially the Tullys kind of shitted on them as upstarts and toll collectors.
should any of his daughters marry a royal it gives the Frey name legitimacy.

Robb being retarded threw that away. follow Robb for literally nothing now or cash out with the Lannisters, not a hard choice. Even Roose's betrayal is understandable because Robb's stupidity and unreliability puts them all in danger.

It's lame how they ruined Robb's character like this. Not that D&D think that deeply.

He did the same in the books, dude. This is all GURM's doing.

Attached: georgerrmartin.jpg (1080x1440, 225.75K)

As much as I hate on D&D, the plot is mostly the same in the books. Robb gets injured in some battle and ends up banging and marrying his nurse or some shit.

Robb was delirious and high on opium after a battle that fucked him up. He'd also just learned that his brothers had been killed by Theon. When his highborn lady nurse decided to fuck him he didn't really even have much of a say, and afterwards he had to put pit one dishonor against the other.

She bewitches him with her delightful cunt right after he learns that Bran and Rickon have been killed by Theon (because of his stupid decision to boot). He was vulnerable and the cunt immediately swooped in.

Robb broke his word but Walder was a cunt making him promise marriage to cross a fucking bridge.

He was pretty jewish, yes, but the price of a service or good is dependent on the urgency of the customer for that service or good.

>my brothers are dead
>so I better bang this stupid broad and ruin my life
idk man, if I found out my family got murdered I don't think pussy would very high on my priorities list.

would totally give up my kingdom for
on the same note, isnt Rob smashing this in comparison of what he gave up basically
>would drag myself through acres of aids infested razor blades just to have a sniff of the daily used bus seats she once sat upon years ago

Attached: 1589974180657.png (633x605, 168.85K)

he was roofied and raped

Too bad for the North that Robb wasn't A FUCKING FAGET LIKE YOU then!

Attached: timing.png (437x211, 90.77K)

The Westerlings clearly saw their chance to rise WAY beyond their station with a simple swing of their cunt, and they took it.

So why did he marry her? He was a king. If it really was against his will couldn't he just have her murdered to stop the story from getting out?

It's woman logic
>I'm in emotional pain
>I need sum fuck to restore my self worth
>dealing with my problems? nah, dick please

Westeros/Robb really lacks the concept of a man being raped by a woman. They had sex, so it must've been his fault. Since she's a highborn lady, he would be commiting a grave dishonor to her and her family if he doesn't marry her.

the first time i read that copypasta about how women have no true morality because their only sense of right and wrong is "what feels best in the moment" for them at that time unironically changed my entire worldview. imagine making a serious, life-changing decision, of any kind, let alone a "world-changing" one in the context of this show, predicated on the loyalty of a woman. you should be disqualified for even considering it.

>women have no true morality because their only sense of right and wrong is "what feels best in the moment" for them at that time
Oh my God this really is how they behave. All of them, all the time.

Oh my God.

Attached: extremely-worrisome.png (456x431, 366.47K)

Leave poor Robb alone! It's that sneaky wench's fault!

I mean, have you SEEN that ass? Fucking Christ, that's a kingdom-destroying tier ass. That's a getting-stabbed-and-beheaded-at-your-own-wedding tier butt. My God, those cheeks would clap and empires would fall to dust. HOW WAS ROBB SUPPOSED TO RESIST THEIR SNARE?

Attached: 1614056945903.png (684x700, 269.74K)

sad but true.

>cook dinner for gf
>put on Shaun of the dead because it's my turn to pick a movie and she made me sit through The King of Staten Island.
>is fine and funny movie so far
>Nick Frost says "sup niggaz" when pulling up in the jag to pick up Simon pegg and his girlfriend from her apartment
>she literally pauses the movie, Google's the actors name and gets frustrated he never got cancelled over it
>she then loses her shit at me and storms out of the room when I ask to keep watching the movie

They really are useless emotionally stupid babies

Attached: images (18).jpg (259x306, 18.06K)

You should have called her a nigger.

>gets frustrated he never got cancelled over it
user, I'm sorry but your deambulating cocksleeve is defective. Turn it in and get a more recent model. I suggest a 13 year old one.

I unironically call girls "faggot" when they do shit like that.
It works because it shortcircuits their pigeon brains. They look at me confused, then uncertain whether to pretend to be offended or not, then they laugh and lick my taint.

this never happened btw

Doesn't really matter. I personally know more than one cunt who does shit like this on the regular.

>live in a world where it's basically understood that lords and noblemen will fuck hookers, handmaidens and keep concubines
>could've gotten into political marriage and keep fucking his side piece to keep the peace
>didn't and everyone dies
Dumbass.

ahem.
BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED

Attached: 1633528657824.jpg (664x638, 84.61K)

>I unironically call girls "faggot" when they do shit like that.
yea man, so do I. All the girls love it when I do it and they all, every single one, want to lick me afterwards.

If you're going to make up dumb shit, try to make it sound a bit less dumb next time you retarded tripple nigger.

That is kinda understandable. Having grown up with Jon he didn't want to sire bastards, seeing how it fucks people up and how his own mother was seething 24/7 because Ned brought the bastard home.
That said, it's surprising Starks didn't go extinct any earlier in 8000 years before that, being too honorable to live.

There's a reason everyone mocks Jon at the wall calling him Lord Snow, he was barely treated any different to the Stark children and Theon.

a fine pussy

>all Walder Frey had to offer was a chokepoint
>Robb was going to march south of it anyway

Honestly, I'd say she's worth it.
I wonder who she's dating in real life.

Attached: 0aa0e07a9a38fb5dd537b04959bafd6e.jpg (2000x3000, 715.57K)

Attached: 1648770741912.webm (640x492, 1.92M)

He needed to get to the riverlands fast, the choke point was choking him.

Yes, in the books, Robb was arguably raped by a higborn lady. The bitch got pregnant and he married her not only to not "dishonor" her (mind you, Robb was much like his father in regards to valuing honor to a fault), but, after seeing how badly his mother treated Jon Snow all his life, he wanted to avoid the child being seen as a bastard and facing the same fate.
It's a bit more nuanced than being ass drunk on a random foreign girl.

Robb was a fucking retard. He could still have married the Frey girl and fuck this girl as the side chick but mah honur

Of course to a bunch of incel 4channers honor means nothing but in reality around men, where it really matters, honor is the measure of a man. I would never dishonor the woman I was with by treating her like a side piece

Honor is a cope for when you have nothing else

Ned got muh honor thing from being raised by Jon Arryn.

Starks were Bolton tier when it comes to brutality before then. Cregan Stark was treated by the southern court as an ignorant barbarian. So he played that image and bided his time until it's time to slaughter shitload of scheming southern nobles with the king's permission.

Fucking this. It was sickening/infuriating.

Kek

Should've backed Stannis' claim.

I LOVE PIES. DO YOU LIKE PIES, NOT LORD FREY?
t. Not Lord Manderly

Robb didn't know he had a hot daughter
he was promised he could pick any girl he wanted but just saw a couple of ugly ones hanging around the castle
that said, chances were pretty low that among walder frey's 30+ daughters or so there wasn't an at least decent one among them

The "nuance" is GRRM's antiquated views of the dynamic between men and women.