What the fuck

What the fuck

Attached: FPU5yRiVEAE4L9v.jpg (680x340, 30.3K)

THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

Sue is cute

I like how stills from this show look like some fever-dream version of Clash of the Titans.

dont ask me, i just watched this shit.
tune in next time for a word from our sponsors

snek did nothing wrong

Kek

Based and snek-pilled.

This is how jews will make you believe in God again.

T-pose for dominance

seems like mystery box shit that will never get explained. twin peaks is the only show that did it right

what movie or show or joint is this

so will we get answers or just questions? Magic and technology could be cool but it seems like literally anything can happen randomly

bridge thing

It's Raised by Wolves. That picture is from Season 2.

It's not worth watching

thanks for answering.
sum up the show with a greentext and feel free to use spoilers

nta but the show is typical nu-Riddley Scott schlock
it's basically paradise lost for lazy "trad" atheists, and its depiction of any themes relating to religion or spirituality are purely aesthetic to pull the pseudo-pseud crowd in, ie retards who like pointing out metaphors with no deeper cognitive functioning than capeshitters

I don't

>thanks for answering.

I only knew because it's the only show I've watched this year.

Attached: 20211116_035639.jpg (326x326, 31.55K)

Here's a post I made from one of the threads.

Attached: ep6.png (1440x377, 203.6K)

Is the pacing better in season 2? It was pretty slow in the last half of s1

>Civil war between atheists and theists has ravaged and maybe destroyed the earth so both factions try to leave for an earth-like planet
>theists have magical tech they got from a book
>first people to reach the planet are two androids belonging to the atheist faction which set up a colony where they raise human embryos
>eventually other arks belonging to either faction show up and there is conflict between them all
>but also there was life on the planet before which seem to be devolved humans
>there is also ancient tech on the planet reminiscing of the theist tech
>one android is impregnated by an AI in a computer and gives birth to a snake worm which can levitate
>some magical item transforms a woman into a tree
>snake worm eats the tree and transforms into a squid snake worm which is then killed and a new tree spawns from it
>tree gives magical powers to a man who now floats upstide down
>this is the end of season 2
I skipped a lot of other bullshit

Yeah, stuff actually happens in Season 2 whereas Season 1 was
>stuff happens at the start
>nothing happens and it's all family drama
>stuff happens at the end

They live in the tropical zone in Season 2. It's like a town and that's probably why it's less boring. They have this giga brain AI running the place.

This shit is going wild. Seems like I dropped it too soon.

>Seems like I dropped it too soon.

If you dropped it then you missed out on the Yea Forums threads, which were pretty fun because everyone would speculate on what would happen in the next episode.

2 episodes in and im so split on the show. The sequence of invader that ship was stellar, the one religious dude being in disguise was also great, but all the kid shit was pretty rough, also I understand being budget cause its a tv show and all, but the fucking BALLS to show flying necromancers from the widest possible angles in the brightest possible light on the clearest day. The compositing on flying necromancers simply does not look good enough for them to be that confident with the camera, jesus. obscure them, do some first person viewpoint stuff, something, goddamn

invading*

its going to get worse before it gets better but the premise really keeps you watching. Also the intro is kino

>DUDE JESUS IS BAD, FOLLOW THE CATFISH INSTEAD
Satanic garbage. I love Ridley but ...

>seems like mystery box shit that will never get explained
That's gnosticism in a nutshell
I hate the demiurge

>obscure them
you will love season 2, its 8 episodes of day for night

Attached: lamia.gif (400x574, 868.23K)

>its 8 episodes of day for night

What does that even mean?

>CAMPION, WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT THE DOOOOOOOOR THAT FINALLY OPENS?!

>Day for night is a set of cinematic techniques used to simulate a night scene while filming in daylight. It is often employed when it is too difficult or expensive to actually shoot during nighttime. Because both film stocks and digital image sensors lack the sensitivity of the human eye in low light conditions, night scenes recorded in natural light, with or without moonlight, may be underexposed to the point where little or nothing is visible.[1] This problem can be avoided by using daylight to substitute for darkness. When shooting day for night, the scene is typically underexposed in-camera or darkened during post-production, with a blue tint added. Additional effects are often used to heighten the impression of night.

Attached: boobah.webm (854x480, 2.75M)

The scene you posted wasn't even night time, it was indoors because they walked into a cave.

It's all in the title theme music, the full explanation.
The door that finally opens
With light flooding in
Spilling out on the floor

The core that never was
Now it will be

The bones of
What was there before

Every step, every beat
Every thought, every breath
Everything is longing

Every wind, every wave
Every sky, every cloud
Every grave is longing

Pulling you from the sky
Just like love will do

Pulling you from the sky
Just like love will do

i know, but it looks similar

Attached: bukkake.webm (960x540, 2.8M)

ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵒᵒʳ

the penultimate line is wronk

>Pulling you from the GROUND
>Just like love will do

>Spilling out on the floor
That's a subtle hint at entity cum

Attached: friday nights round at OP's mum's house.png (1366x768, 1.28M)

Mystery mystery mystery, see you all next season.

>Mother wants to help her children grow and learn
>Grandmother wants to devolve humans into animals so the entity goes back to sleep
>Mysterious entity wants to destroy the planet
>Father wants someone to laugh at his jokes
>Marcus wants to become King
>Campion wants humans, androids, believers and atheists to hold hands and sing
>Paul wants to be the child of profecy and build a golden city

Good show overakk. CGI and physics are silly sometimes. The lore, mysteries and ethical dilemas are fun.

The only problem I have with the show is that they keep killing characters people like. Sue and Vrille, for example. How do they expect people to keep watching if they kill everyone? Marcus is technically dead too.

>this show is abouit God!
>this show is about snakes!
there is only one thing this show is about
pert
necromancer
buttocks

Attached: screenshot979.png (1920x1080, 2M)

kek

kek

Attached: raised.by.wolves.2020.s02e03.1080p.web.h264-cakes.jpg (1414x720, 486.13K)

>>Civil war between atheists and theists
>damn this sounds kino af
>>there is magical tech, devolved humans, magic flying snakes and trees, necromancers, so much symbolism...
Nah im getting LOST vibes. Thanks user, now im not wasting my braincells on this.

show has 1 (one) showrunner and theres plenty of foreshadowing and payoff, meaning hes not making it up as he goes.
but hey, you do you.
praise sol.

Attached: Season Two Main Title.webm (960x540, 2.88M)

>t. Snyderoid

I mean it seems like super convoluted supernatural stuff that's mostly symbolic, like i would lose the actual human story aspect in it for sake of blurry vague concepts that look good on screen. Lost was fun up to the point where it was about survivors trying to survive, what i'm getting ITT is that this show is about some godlike entities and symbolism.

>The compositing on flying necromancers simply does not look good enough for them to be that confident with the camera, jesus

Yeah, it's fucking ReBoot tier. I keep convincing myself that it's magical space material making them look like that.

Filming in bright daylight and then vomiting dark blue filter ala Last Duel over it. It's eastern euro tier technique.

So everyone is black on the show?

No... That's just a scene with three black people. I can post a webm that makes you think there's only whites on the show.

Attached: family.webm (1920x1080, 2.93M)

Do they all die? How diverse is the show

Here's how diverse the show is. You can see the white half and the black half. I can't really say who dies because that's a spoiler.

Attached: poster.jpg (675x1000, 757.31K)

No, it's just nighttime.

I hated it. Watched the first few eps but there's insane logical gaps and jumps in the writing. A huge thing is how all the kids they raised died very young except the main kid. It's a hinted that maybe Mother was actually poisoning them. How he finds out is putting the food they've been eating for over a decade into a fuel tank of a space shuttle which determines that it's the food that was radioactive of some shit, and the show just keeps going and doesn't ask:
>How can a spaceship fuel tank analyze food?
>Why didn't they analyze the food first fucking thing?
>If they couldn't, why didn't they have something to analyze the fucking food?
>Why didn't they bring their own seeds to grow instead of relaying on what plants happen to grow their?
The show is full to the brim with shit like this.

>I like how stills from this show look like some fever-dream version of Clash of the Titans.

it's the live-action version of xavier renegade angel

Attached: xav.jpg (1280x720, 159.94K)

>The father is black
>The mom is white
Kek. Also wtf is that scene with Satan feeding a baby

Even as someone who hated the show the best parts are the character of Father(the black dude) and the opening titles.

SPOTTED THE PRAG!

Attached: OZS.png (685x514, 423.7K)

Father and Mother are androids so their race doesn't even matter. It's not actually race mixing because no sex happens. That isn't "Satan", by the way; it's just a monster that stole a baby. The monsters aren't actually explained but I think they used to be humans or something.