What are some actual Yea Forums approved animes

what are some actual Yea Forums approved animes

Attached: 0866382d036525932af5fdca28dcb510.jpg (548x278, 39.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/dragon-ball-z-ocean-productionssaban-dub-1996/Ocean Productions - Saban dub/Dragon Ball Z (Saban) - 01 - The Arrival of Raditz [WinxBloom1980][8B6DEC76].mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=g-0CF_Ch0DI
youtu.be/FPUefOvBi5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PUT YOUR GRASSES ON

NGE
Serial Experiments Lain
Texhnolyze
Samurai Champloo
Cyber City Oedo
Cowboy Bebop

to name a few

Attack on Titan is a literal masterpiece.

Death note

Bleach up until the end of saving rukia arc. Dont watch anymore after that

Dragonball z, but watch the ocean dub if you can and then switch to funimation dub. Stay away from kai

Naruto, without any filler at all and fast forward.button to skip all time wasting and flashbacks

These can (and should) be watch english dubbed

The Prince of Tennis

none. zero.
"Yea Forums approved", more like Yea Forums tourist approved

Do you mean Yea Forums approved, Yea Forums approved or Yea Forums approved?

I actually mean Yea Forums approved

Attached: 1648077541715.jpg (228x221, 9.74K)

the plural of anime is anime

shut the fuck up geek

>Attack on Titan is a literal masterpiece.
you got what you deserved

Attached: Eyaj-1wVEAEtM-W.jpg (834x468, 126.34K)

Any Satoshi Kon film

He means Yea Forumsedditors like always.
Reminder the rise of Yea Forumsedditors coming over to Yea Forums as a result of Bane memes has led to a shift in taste on Yea Forums

99% of the anime threads here are made by Yea Forumsedditors who only watch LE EPIC MANIME shonen trash and are too scared to post on Yea Forums because no one wants to talk about the same 5 old classic anime that only entry level newfaggots know about. Then they cry about Yea Forums having shit taste and proceed to buy their next avengers movie ticket.

Yea Forums has actually done a fantastic job at keeping out you Yea Forumseddit scum and so all you faggots come crying here because no one wanted to accommodate your newfaggotry.

Also you all treat Yea Forums as a place to ask for recommendations when was made to deal with garbage threads like these that aren't actually discussing anything. This thread should be deleted but since Yea Forums mods are garbage it won't be.

Attached: 1618792542730.jpg (1337x1302, 856.19K)

Ping Pong

Oh ya, and here is a link to the entire ocean dub. I believe there is a torrent link here too. Continue with funimation after this
archive.org/details/dragon-ball-z-ocean-productionssaban-dub-1996/Ocean Productions - Saban dub/Dragon Ball Z (Saban) - 01 - The Arrival of Raditz [WinxBloom1980][8B6DEC76].mp4

All of these are terrible except samurai champloo

>NGE
garbage
>Lain
garbage with a cute girl and one decent song
>Texhnolyze
had it for ten years haven't started
>champloo
queer
>cyber city oedo
i'll add it to the list
>bebop
eh

So what should I start?

Attached: backlog.jpg (253x448, 41.78K)

literally the worst show listed

Serial Experiments Lain
Evangelion
Texnolyze

Basically anything that's released in the 90's/early 00's that relies more on aesthetic and philosophical ideas over the power and backstory of the characters is pretty good. 90% of animes suck for the same reason 90% of superhero movies suck, they rely too much on tropes and exposition, the attempts at humor are cringe, and they sprinkle some CGI in there that fans cream over instead of actually incorporating visuals that look cool

You like Ghibli, you like Nadia, you like Giant Robo, then you like Giant Gorg.

Attached: 51ea9c91a75d995441df7c969b03f86e.jpg (680x1000, 448.63K)

i see you are a man of refined tastes, might i offer sabagebu!, chaiki the coffin princess, and danshi koukousei no nichijou?

should have said you prefer watching cartoons () for children over anime

i liked nichiboys for about 3 episodes, then there were too many girls. the entire point of nichiboys was that i didn't want to see any female fucking shits in my comedy.

then you're gonna hate half of those series you have lined up

oh, not to mention the abundance of animes that are basically just high school dating simulators for socially retarded people who've disconnected themselves from the outside world
>but... its slice of life
no, ghibli is slice of life, that's just a grass touching simulator

Well I was more upset that my boy show wasn't one. Minami-ke was great, because it didn't lie to me. Mitsudomoe is the best comedy on earth.

Ghibli, mostly Miyazaki and Takahata, Kon. That's basically it.

yeah alright, you're still a pretty cool dude then
try military!, joshiraku, keijo, and asobi asobase too

Attached: 1644943612030.png (112x112, 12K)

anime = capeshit for japs
youtube.com/watch?v=g-0CF_Ch0DI

Lmao fuck off retard

How did you get that horse in here?

Shows like Cobra, Lupin and Ashita no Joe.
Series that are acceptable for "normalfags" to watch but are still not "entry level anime bullshit"

Attached: 1631639853561.jpg (1068x1515, 415.53K)

Ninja Scroll and Akira are the only two anime I’ve ever enjoyed.

Reddit spacing, Reddit opinions, Reddit intelligence, Reddit faggot, go back

Attached: 28F125EA-D589-4F30-91A4-A625E5B3FEBB.gif (220x145, 75.37K)

Cobra was awesome.

>what are some actual Yea Forums approved animes
>Sword of the Stranger
>Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
>Ninja Scroll
>Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust
>Basilisk
>Maquia
>Grimgar of Ash and Fantasy
>Berserk (1997)
>Onihei
>A Silent Voice
>Shigurui: Death Frenzy
>Your Name
>Vision of Escaflowne
>Escaflowne: The Movie

I've seen all of these except Drifters. What makes it so special?

you had me up til escaflowne, killer soundtrack but it's yaoi tier

>reddit spacing
You cancerous newfag.

Rewatched this the other day, better the Bebop if you ask me but I still love both shows.
youtu.be/FPUefOvBi5E

Jesus fucking Christ then go back to Yea Forums you massive cringelord. And take your overused buzzwords with you faggot.

Any Fist of the North Star chads ITT?

Attached: hokuto-no-ken.jpg (1420x1405, 390.88K)

whatever aired on Toonami

>killer soundtrack but it's yaoi tier
If you just look past the girly-leaning artstyle, it's a cool fantasy story with dragon-slaying, decapitation, horror of combat and all kinds of shit.

English dubs of Pokemon, Digimon and Yu-Gi-Oh and that's it.

I’m slogging through Dragon Ball right now because I have to watch absolutely everything chronologically whenever I start a show. Is DBZ really worth it? Because Dragon Ball is goofy kid shit and nothing like Naruto with deep and heartfelt plots like brotherly love and other shit.

I must have a season 2 of Dorohedoro

Attached: dorohedoro.jpg (1080x1440, 310.04K)

Are they /ourguys/?

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 99.23K)

>Is DBZ really worth it?
No really. There are some cool parts to it but there is immense, immense amounts of filler.

they're all literally me.

Dragonball is far superior to DBZ unless you like to see people talk for 20 episodes straight when fighting and do a few powerups now and then.

>yaoi
Don't listen to that idiot. I wouldn't recommend it to normies, though.

Attached: tumblr_a1ac73c93c4c76e6901174372f03a85e_145ee3b7_500.gif (500x273, 2.71M)

I really enjoyed the english dub of Mob Psycho. It's about a middlaged chad fraud who teams up with a whiny psychic schoolboy to solve paranormal cases. The scammer sounds perfectly sleazy and the kid sounds like a little bitch. It's my new favorite.
Absolutely not. If you don't enjoy Dragon Ball for the cozy adventure it is just start the Saiyan Saga right away. If you like it you might get some joy out of watching Dragon Balls tournaments which are more hype.

Escaflowne had some cool fights and great soundtrack but does it really hold up? I remember getting sick of it, though I was quite young.

>Dragon Ball is goofy kid shit and nothing like Naruto with deep and heartfelt plots like brotherly love and other shit.

Attached: 1447032779422.gif (300x149, 1.24M)

>Gag manga biyori
>Hensemi
Are you me?

Record of Lodoss War

Attached: 1617036569212.webm (1436x1080, 2.98M)

literal proof asians dont have souls

OVAs are 35 years old and haven't been topped to this day

>but does it really hold up?
I liked Escaflowne when I saw bits of it as a kid, I liked it even more watching the whole thing as an adult.

Escaflowne is shit. Nadesico is shit. Eva is shit. Your childhood was shit

>Record of Lodoss War
All the spirits of the wind
Spread their magic wings and fly
Racing out the speed of light
Through the valleys and the passages of time

Attached: 674457567.jpg (1190x788, 184.79K)

Spriggan

Attached: cgr.jpg (551x553, 43.94K)