The new Justice League

How embarrassing!

Attached: 210963619101.jpg (1440x813, 289.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R7mwatEjINo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

comic books are for children user

>comic books are for children user
Marvel is for children. DC is for teens. But all comics are not for grown adults.

Attached: bvs pie.jpg (398x1051, 118.53K)

Momoa does not belong there at all now. Maybe he should return to Stargate.

Attached: SGA.jpg (500x374, 38.67K)

>Pozzed League
FTFY

yeah momoa is the only one there with a penis

>CW League
Not interested unless it is Smallville.

Attached: Not this shit again.webm (880x720, 518.2K)

THIS

IS

UNIRONICALLY

REAL

LMAO

REVERSE

IT

Y'all were warned when The Batman came out: DC is now 100% WOKE

Aquaman fucks all of them, doesn't he?

u forgot batman shazam black canary and blue beetle

Man dc really is dead.

I would pay good money for the privilege of beating the shit out of that faggot Ezra

Looks like shit, of course, but that latina super slut will be pure coom fuel.

>Could've had a snyder universe that would've competed with the MCU
>Instead WB torpedos any aspect of a DC universe succeeding and is relegated to laughs and mockery
ZSJL was the final sendoff.

fixed it for you

Attached: DCnownow.png (1413x787, 1.55M)

I don't understand how people that make that much money don't understand things. They can't just throw a movie together and decide they'll do it again next time and then again and again until they get to Avengers 1 level.

Avengers was planned out for a long time and after that it was planned out even further ahead of time.

Three out of five of them are Snyder's fault

>Marvel is for children
t. Seething DCfag who likes the Dr. Light rape arc and thinks Granny Goodness is badass

Does pattern recognition mean nothing to you retards
if they didn't fire the faggot for choking some bitch they're not gonna fire him for just being a regular harmless schizo
he is jewish, faggot, and tranny - basically immune

>snyder universe that would've competed with the MCU
>competed
lmao lol even

DC can still compete with Marvel as it seems like Marvel is just as keen on fucking their shit up with females too.

they didn't fire him before because they were planning to use him to reboot the DCEU. Now that everything is rebooted they could easily fire him, it would make sense since he's been doing nothing but drawing controversy.

eat the disc

Ezra has a penis. It's just in his ass.

They've had multiple blatant opportunities to recast
In 2019 Miller's contract was going to expire because he gave an ultimatum about Daley/Goldstein saying he didn't want to be in the movie if they were directing, and instead of letting Miller go and finding a new actor they opted to keep him
Im not saying he's not a fucked up faggot but Warner has some weird attachment to him

But it's clear that DC is trying to keep the DCEU together and cohesive still. They've been actively avoiding recasting any of the characters until this new Flash movie comes out so they'll have an in-universe reason as to why the characters are now played by different actors.

>Marvel is just as keen on fucking their shit up with females too.
Yes and no. Marvel is turning focus a little, but at least they're introducing comic accurate female characters with built in storylines. DC is just saying fuck it and gender swapping Batman and Superman and creating new stories for them.

And yeah, while it's not ideal to turn your two tentpole characters into Spanish flies, it could be worse. I mean, DC could blackwash them like every other character. But Marvel does that too right? That character from Thor and Kang and um...
>James Gordon
>Manchester Black
>Tim Drake
>Supergirl
>Impulse
>Harvey Dent
>Hawkman
>Catwoman
>Black Canary
>Superman
>Batgirl
>Iris Allen
>Starfire
>Cyclone
>Hawkgirl
>Jimmy Olsen
>Booster Gold
>Perry White
>Constatine
>Deadshot
>Wally West
>Batwoman
>and on and on and on

Please don't compare the suffocating wokeness of DC to Marvel ever again, thanks.

Attached: 269885651_429351382163030_4353254848651343962_n.jpg (1080x1060, 274.57K)

they turned my boy into a negro???
getting real sick of DC's shit

Attached: Booster-Gold.jpg (980x1490, 260.83K)

Yeah on Legends of Tomorrow. It's stunt casting. Like they did 5 decades ago with Catwoman (hire a famous black name for a couple of episodes). This time it's the black guy from Scrubs.

DC fans consider this to be setting a "precedent". It's how they cope with all the character race changes from the page to the screen. The inherent problem that DC fans haven't learned yet is that once you go black, you don't go back.

Since DC fans never complain (for fear of looking weak in front of Marvel fans), DC execs take this as approval to keep newly black characters black FOREVER. They've already retroactively turned Flash's whole family black and that ain't ever gonna change.

DCucks are such pushover leftist liberal pussies

What happened did Henry Cavill finally escape the clutches of that horrid franchise?

your favourite film was designed for 12 year olds in the 50s

What, and miss pairing up with the latest, more diverse Lois Lane?

Attached: so long cruel world.png (475x552, 387.35K)

what isnt

amen made me want to go watch smallville again

>Henry Cavill finally escape the clutches of that horrid franchise?
Cavill is contracted for one more appearance as Superman. WB has not yet fulfilled it and are actively finding a way to cut him out. Discovery merger will likely change this.

Attached: hey....gif (220x196, 147.7K)

HAHAHAHAHAHA DCKEKS BTFO

Hopefully, Jesus I can’t imagine the incompetence it would take to get them in this position. How fucking hard is it to make comic book movies?

I heard a lot of the issue with Cavill is his price, which I can understand that because I don’t really think Cavill is a draw. But if they we’re smart, they’d test the waters with a MoS2 see how it works out and go from there. He is pretty popular online but I’m not sure how’d that would transfer to sales.

Hopefully this discovery merger fixes things. WB has been green lighting projects to things they don’t even know will be successful. Not to mention separating the Reevesverse which in itself is a pretty stupid move to anyone with a little forward thinking.

Also his Lois Lane was too old in the first Man of Steel movie, Amy Adams as Lois would just look terrible now

Never watching. I don't enjoy women movie

We are here specifically because snydershit was unwatchable, raped the characters and nobody liked it.

Why is the flash gay? He supposed to be good with the ladies.

It's fan made retard

Who's playing Batgirl

I can't believe we got 2 suicide squad movies and a birds of prey movie instead of Man of Steel 2.

Whatever faggot, it's all the same shit. The most famous villain in marvel is some Slav who calls himself Doctor Doom. It's embarrassing. Grow up

What the fuck does this even mean? Is it an insult in india?
>eat the bloody fuck disc sir!

I heard Batfleck gets transported to the Knightmare timeline. Hope we can get more movies or shows with him.

>I heard a lot of the issue with Cavill is his price, which I can understand that because I don’t really think Cavill is a draw. But if they we’re smart, they’d test the waters with a MoS2 see how it works out and go from there. He is pretty popular online but I’m not sure how’d that would transfer to sales.
WB should make a HBO Superman series with Cavill and Adams.
>Have it take place after Snyder's JL and show Clark transition back to his classic red and blue suit.
>Concentrate on his love life and work at the Daily Planet with Lois.
>Bring Jimmy Olsen, Lana Lang and bring Lex back. Make small changes that improve and add to Clark's development.
>Show Clark make the Fortress of Solitude in the Arctic with tech found in the scout ship. Also finding a way to restore Ai Jor-EL
>Smaller enemies like Metallo, Intergang, Morgan Edge, Mister Mxyzptlk and Toyman.
>Have a two part episode with Affleck "Worlds Finest" to spin off a batman show.
>Hype up a cliffhanger when the time is right and make MOS2
Cavill is no stranger to TV and it will be great to have more time with his Superman and develop his character.

Attached: Lois, Clark and Perry.jpg (1181x897, 160.52K)

>I heard Batfleck gets transported to the Knightmare timeline
To be honest that's just code for Snyderverse.

Attached: 1525753296457.jpg (870x1184, 136.71K)

Flash is the gayest fucking superhero ever
>HAHA I AM A CHERRY RED SUITED MAN WHO GO FAST WHEEEEEEEE
faggiest shit ever

I hope it continues on HBO Max especially with Discovery taking over.

See It's the best way to open up the DCEU and give it a comfy feel that is missing especially with Superman.

Attached: on set.jpg (954x634, 66.32K)

The Ayer Cut is basically confirmed, and happening. I haven't marathoned it yet, but what do I think?

Attached: FPm5a3xaAAAaiXM.jpg (1242x1137, 158.45K)

>Starfire
I thought I would hate this but she's a smokeshow ngl

Attached: Titans-Starfire-Fur-Coat.jpg (600x800, 87.38K)

Agree, I got bored one night and decided to watch titans as a joke and it turned out to be some of the best capeshit iv seen.
Starfire was great in it. That hooker jacket they paraded her around in all the s1 promo shots was such an ungodly mistake wtf were they thinking

yeah, I think I developed jungle fever out of it
youtube.com/watch?v=R7mwatEjINo

There's just been a superman TV show with Edge.

I think it's one of the spics from In The Heights. She only has that one acting credit to her name. Guess that's why she's cheaper than Batfleck.

DC trying to cut costs by hiring all these geeks off the street is really killing their IPs.

>There's just been a superman TV show with Edge.
And? Why is that a problem for you?