Why is tv such shit...

Why is tv such shit? There is not a single consistently good tv-series worth seeing that is not a mini-serial or maximum of two seasons.

Attached: 1649224130351.jpg (1080x1080, 629.75K)

Because its completely dominated by globalist anti European cultural Marxist Jews hellbent on the destruction of the white race.

What are you, retarded?

So where on the internet can i find all the nat soc kino with interesting stories and compelling characters?

Why do women have to act like little children all the time? Why is she sitting on the floor blocking access to the aisle? I’m sure the library or book store or wherever that is has perfectly good seating where she wouldn’t be in the way. Instead she chooses to act like a little girl and sit on the floor like she’s back in kindergarten and it’s story hour.

It’s not just her though. It’s ALL women. They ALL act like this and I just can’t fucking stand it. They act like spoiled little brats about everything like their brains haven’t developed passes the age of 8. I try to have an intelligent mature discussion with a girl and she either ignores me or tries to end it as soon as possible. What the fuck happened to mature ladies?

>I try to have an intelligent mature discussion with a girl and she either ignores me or tries to end it as soon as possible
That probably happens because you're not chad

The red letter media backlog

Attached: 1625741244015.webm (490x770, 1.02M)

Are you going to pay for that? This is a book store, not a library.

so long as she buys coffee from their overpriced store shop the store doesn't care, their main income doesn't come from the books

>has irrational obsession with women
>thinks he is intelligent
>wonders why women, who are naturally adapt at seeing talents and potential in men, don't want to talk with him

Oof and yikes.

Justified
Better Call Saul

Imagine splitting those legs and impregnating her right there. dumb slut.

This.

t. youth librarian who sees literal children behave more considerately

they literally make it up as they go along.

You answered to your own question. Women are children. No matter how much they study they can't help themselves. Unironically the best conversation I've had with a woman was with on that had a degree in social and sexual studies. Everything she said came out with extreme feminist bias.

Same with anime and manga and those are kino.

I thought that was your a/s/l

lmfao

Some girl sat on a library floor for a shitty pic to show off her legs on social media and virtue signal about how she "reads" with her Starbucks cup, and virgins on Yea Forums instantly fall in love. kek

Not only she reads books
She reads bools from the gaming section
She's a keeper

Yeah but she's cute tho so it's okay

seethe

No. I'm literally a librarian (that looks like a Barnes and Nobles though) and even though I'm usually chill I would instantly invoke my public worker authority if I saw someone blocking an aisle like that.

now its been 20 or so years since I've been in a B&N but going from my faint memories of the layout and googling Lauren Oliver she's in the young adult section. SciFi/Fantasy section is a bit further down.

Maybe you’re a dumb faggot with a short attention span and tiny brain?

>who are naturally adapt at seeing talents and potential in men
If this is true, why do they go out of their way to choose druggies they know are complete bums instead? Consistently. And later laugh about it like "yeah my taste in men is completely awful ahah I'm so quirky"

idgaf about women, i just want my aisles to be clear

incel moment

I know, and you're such a nice guy too! Why don't they pick you? Stacy doesn't know what she's missing.

But tv episodes are made for those with a short action span. They are meant to be binge watched or watched once a week.

if you're gonna simp over instathots preying on virgins like yourself, don't mask it behind pathetic copes like "she reads!"
PS yes I will be a woman one day, before you say the funny acronym.

i wish there was just a ww3 instead of subversion bullshit.

this is an easy "fake-trip and knock the coffee into her" situation
the bookstore is cramped enough, get out of the way

FUCKING CUNT ASS BITCH I DARE YOU TO TRY THAT SHIT IN MY PUBLIC LIBRARY NOT A BARNES AND NOBLE SEE WHAT HAPPENS YOU SLUT

I never understood that shit either.

>implying the druggie thing isn't true
>simp pretending fedoracore nice guys are any less cringey
Not a single thinking man disagrees with the assessment you're responding to, so you have to be either a leftist "man"/tranny or a woman to respond like that, therefore L

0/10 you tried

Imagine being a librarian
Not even manual labour work nor intellectual work
Grim

>any less cringey
any more* cringey

TV today is mostly shit. Watch older shows.

You sound like a massive incel. I know it sucks that women don't choose you, but that's all the more reason to look within yourself rather than lashing out.

God, same. Just get it over with, enough with the gaslighting.

>if you're gonna simp over instathots preying on virgins like yourself, don't mask it behind pathetic copes like "she reads!"
Based
>PS yes I will be a woman one day
Never ever. You've been psyopped.

Like I said, you sound like a leftist "man"/tranny and/or woman, no assessment you make of me is worth my attention.

>condemns this
>perfectly fine with downloading a pdf of an entire novel
At least she's honest.

good morning i hate women

it's pretty comfy, i get decent dosh jumping around digital preservation grants but sometimes i have to fill in on reference desk and IT and cybersecurity stuff. Overall it's just satisfying if you're able to switch from cross-referencing sources to make sure your metadata is accurate to chasing a crackhead out of the bathroom at the flip of a switch. I love it

I'm a different user and fucking lol at this incel cope

Aesthetic. Women are all about aesthetic. The look on her face, the way she holds the page, the positioning of her legs and the starbucks cup, the 'lol so nerdy' aisle she decided to sit in, all calculated to be as 'gramable as possible.

>I'm a different user
Of course you are.
Please, leftist "man"/tranny or woman, you are becoming hysterical now. I already disengaged.

>Women are all about aesthetic.
Why do they suck at it?

LOL

Post a pic of yourself doing this same pose and see how it goes, manchild.

Why do penises look so much better than vaginas bros

Attached: incelrage.jpg (700x933, 153.89K)

Sorry, is the argument that women look better than men, or that they have a better sense of aesthetics? If it's the former, I'm not disagreeing.

Holy shit! Is that...a woman!? Reading a BOOK!? ON THE FLOOR?!? WITH A STARBUCKS CUP!?!?! INFRONT OF VIDEO GAME BOOKS?!?!?!?! AHHHHHH IM LOSING MY MIND!!!!

>tranny pretending it's in any way above incels
Bro, you're the BAD ENDING for an incel lifestyle

Women are allowed to do what ever they want now, its not the middle ages any more incels, if women want to sot on the floor and read half naked they can, but if a man does the same hell get arrested

>gets BTFO
>T-TRANNNYYYYY
lol, lmao even

Attached: incelrage.jpg (746x508, 81.81K)

Cope.
Seethe.
YWNHS.

Attached: 1478184347723.png (825x2678, 574.6K)

>tranny pretending it's not a tranny
I bet it's a complete surprise to you how and why people seem to get it right so often

Attached: incelrage.png (1080x1080, 137.96K)

God I wish I had gotten into Magic back in 1999 or even 2010.
My collection would be worth so much more.

Tranny seething so hard it goes through its exhaustive list of pre-prepared "incel" takedown pictures, forgets to make sure they're actually offensive before posting

>[oblivious irony]I bet it's a complete surprise to you how and why people seem to get it right so often[/oblivious irony]

Attached: polcel0004.png (645x770, 70.49K)

I would groom her and make her run away from home if you know what I mean

what the HECK is a chap to do if his goal is to acquire the big book of Pokemon?

Lol this has never happened ever.

You're supposed to fall on her and cop a feel while you're picking yourself up

It's an Instagram photoshoot calm down. This pic is posted all the time on Yea Forumsall the time

fpbp

Begging ya to hit a tanning bed

Attached: 231.jpg (518x710, 86.58K)

Being a druggie doesn't mean that they are unintelligent or incompetent. Unlike Yea Forums incels who are dumb and pussy enough to take the words of other incels for granted instead of trying to get women IRL.

god i want to kick her coffee so fucking bad