Men can be silly, fat, funny, intelligent, hardcore, sensual, philosophical - but with women...

>Men can be silly, fat, funny, intelligent, hardcore, sensual, philosophical - but with women, they always have to be feminine. I think this is bullshit.

youtu.be/fzrhxAdC5K0

Attached: Bjork.jpg (1420x946, 126.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZaxUZH0cbhM
youtube.com/watch?v=-OBD-al0cIM
youtube.com/watch?v=C1ueuTiYm4A
youtu.be/1XATCQ_SGnw
a.uguu.se/OwtEGMTD.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=QEvWHoqUbYM
youtube.com/watch?v=ykaj8oZkIeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THE BEST OF ME

>rich woman that is praised for doing literally anything cries about fake oppression

Oh no, she's retarded.

Women are so fucking retarded. Love Bjork and her music tho

Her accent is so fucking cute, holy shit.

Ohhhhh women can be silly, fat, funny, hardcore, sensual and philosophical as well - just as my girlfriend.

Bitch can't even make an album of her own without men around. Always needs a daddy producer around.

Bjork was born in an igloo and grew up eating raw seal meat, user.

what a stupid bitch. ps her music sucks.

she said intellectual not intelligent. cute accent. wish I had gf with this accent.

she is so beautiful she should really just shut the fuck up so I can admire how amazing she looks wowie

shut up bitch let me see what dat mouf do

And has been famous her entire teen/adult life, being praised for doing anything at all. She’s not thankful, she’s still pretending to be oppressed.

>funny
No

>intelligent
>philosophical
Not really

This is because of nature, not da paytriarky. On everything else she is wrong, women can do all that.

So she should have stopped fucking niggers and been with with dude who shot himself.

Like many women, Bjork doesn't know what the difference between feminine and masculine is.

Love that accent, also there this one video of her disassembling a TV and I loved how she looked.

Women DON'T have to be feminine, what she is complaining about is that women can't not be feminine and still maintain that soft power over men that feminine women have.

Attached: interview.jpg (1000x916, 229.32K)

She would've been accepted for all of this by ricardo if only she wasnt a whore

>women can do all that.
Sure, and then Yea Forums will call them annoying, le stronk womyn or Mary Sues. If they're not pretty Trad Wives who please incel's dicks then they're not really women.

what?

Ricardo Lopez was it? Shit his last video still gives me the creeps.

now you're getting it

qrd

post your favorite björk song, bros

youtu.be/ZaxUZH0cbhM

Attached: 1629150339599.gif (656x368, 2.85M)

bjork is a fucking hypocrite. she is feminine as hell, she's cute, petite, and has suckable titties

she has no right to tell people she isn't feminine or cute

youtube.com/watch?v=-OBD-al0cIM

she's not wrong. she's lucky she used to be hot

for me its
youtube.com/watch?v=C1ueuTiYm4A

>why can't i shart myself in front of you and talk to you like you're an idiot and still get presents and foot rubs?!

>age-restricted
>signing in so they can track you better
youtube is gay and so are you

No, that's exactly why she can say shit like this. She's smart and funny and makes good music, and she also happens to be feminine.

they are if they do them better than men, yeah, obviously. especially if the only reason they can do them is because they have a pussy. im sure such nuance is lost on the average badass woman fan though.

>Silly
The majority of women are silly by nature.

>Fat
Women can be fat too, they just need to accept that like fat men, they won't be considered attractive and will have to rely on their other ... strengths.

>Intelligent
Intelligent women are valued as such, but most women aren't smart, so it's not usually relevant.

>Hardcore
Not sure what this means.

>Sensual
Sensual is a female trait, sensuality is the domain of fags or men who are suspected of being closet fags.

>Philosophical
Again, like intelligence, women who are meaningfully philosophical are valued, however most women are shallow and not very smart, so it's not a case of women not being allowed to be something, but rather women failing to be what they want due to lack of talent.

I like Bjork as an artist, but she isn't very smart and doesn't have any interesting or original ideas.

Attached: female clown.jpg (1006x1300, 446.64K)

>why can't I shart myself in front of you and talk to you like you're an idiot and still get blowjobs and meals?

I used to cum to this video daily for several years, no joke

There is nothing Bjork can say that'd make me dislike her, simple as

youtu.be/1XATCQ_SGnw

But it depends on my mood.

Obsessed fan meltdowns down because Bjork is with a black man instead of him and decides to blow his brains out on camera.

>A woman being smarter than a man means she's a Mary Sue
I hate women but even I know that's retarded

Bjork is a coal burner?

but the question is about necessity of femininity, which she, herself, can never disprove, because she herself is so feminine.

its arguable she wouldn't be nearly as famous if she wasn't cute, and she exudes and embraces her cuteness, femininity and sexuality.

the point is, its inseparable. she wouldnt be the bjork she is if she didn't look like bjork.

so she may think its bullshit, but at the same time, its part of what made her. and if its bullshit, so is she.

yes with the niggerist nigger you can imagine

>On 12 September 1996, a mentally ill, obsessed American fan Ricardo López mailed a letter bomb loaded with sulphuric acid to Björk's London home before returning home and filming his suicide in the final part of a disturbing video diary.[35] The package was intercepted by the Metropolitan Police Service.[35][36][37] In the final video, López shaves his head and paints himself with red and green paint whilst listening to Björk's music.[233] As Björk's song "I Remember You" finishes playing, López shouts "This is for you" and shoots himself in the mouth with a revolver.[234][235] López had talked in his video diary of his plot and was angered at Björk's relationship with Goldie which López perceived as a betrayal, and the fact that she was involved with a black man, writing in his diary: "I wasted eight months and she has a fucking lover" and he began fantasizing about how he could "punish" Björk.[236] Prior to this, he had been gathering information about her life, followed her career, and wrote her numerous fan letters.[237] Initially, López cited her as his muse and said that his infatuation gave him a "euphoric feeling".[234] However as time passed, his fixation became all-consuming and he grew more disconnected from reality.[234] In his diary, López had written of longing to be accepted by Björk and to be a person who had "an effect on her life".[237] He fantasised about inventing a time machine to travel to the 1970s and befriending her as a child.[237] His fantasies about Björk were not sexual; in his diary, he wrote, "I couldn't have sex with Björk because I love her."[237] Unbeknownst to López, Björk and Goldie had ended their relationship a few days before he killed himself.[238]
HAHAHHA jesus christ

a.uguu.se/OwtEGMTD.webm

Attached: 1626452773519.jpg (500x500, 38.1K)

for me its 808 state ft bjork
youtube.com/watch?v=QEvWHoqUbYM

ALSO, bitching and moaning about problems that only exist in her own head is a very feminine thing to do

She was engaged with pic rel.

Attached: Goldie-MBE3.jpg (634x452, 28.93K)

he is more attractive than me even though he is fatter wtf is my life

Then Yea Forums must be full of women.

Attached: hardyharhar.webm (720x540, 470.24K)

women can be all those things, they just can't be them like a man can, because they're not men

CAN I HIDE THERE TOO?
HIDE INTHEHAIR-OF-HIM
SEEEK
SOLACE
SANCTUARY

youtube.com/watch?v=ykaj8oZkIeM

all of them, trapped in men's bodies

fuck that coalburner

>sets up canvas with "best of me" written on it behind him so that the blood from the bullet will paint it
>blood misses and it is left completely empty
poetic

Attached: 1628700518287.png (700x700, 525.12K)

womens only purpose is the continuation of the human race, anything thats not that is a waste of time and resources

A woman can be whatever she wants to be, she just has to accept that if she's anything but feminine, men won't want to fuck her. If she can't live with that, it's on her.

Men just don't understand how hard it is to be female in this patriarchal world we live in. Dealing with the constant misogyny every second of every day. They wouldn't last a second in our shoes.

Attached: 1649225407237.jpg (1200x1169, 821.8K)

That's men's only purpose you absolute retard. Even more so; we're disposable. Once the egg is fertilized we might as well go off and die.

>why can I shart myself in front of you and talk to you like you're an idiot and still get blowjobs and meals?

some people wonder this, but there isn't much of an answer beyond "lol women."

>t. Self hating retard
If that were true, we’d have a utopia right now. Instead we have highest rate of mental illness and despair and a dysfunctional society. It is because of treating people as disposable that the world is the way it is.

no ones ever fucking called me a 'lovely gentleman'

are you dense or something

that's the point of the comic

>muh fee-fees
Go argue with God about it. At least we don't die during sex or immediately after like the males of so many other species. You should be grateful.

I actually did get called a pretty boy by a weird old lady and basically overtly hit on at my job and it did make me extremely uncomfortable

but it also boosted my ego and I could easily leave the situation and I felt good about it afterwards even if it was weird so I can tell you first hand women are full of fucking shit and complaining about it is just an extension of their attention whoring and ego tripping. Everything they tell you is a lie and I know that because I have lived the male version of it and I am telling you right now they are so full of fucking shit.

yes. i want to be called a lovely gentleman, so please call me one.

I get called a gentleman at work all the time, I think it's just a bizarre way women say thank you for taking them seriously.