/trek/

Armus fucks it all up edition.

Previous

Attached: motherfucking armus.png (938x1011, 1.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g5zlotQf4d0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>season 3 announced
>still no wesley
what are they doing to my boy?

It is surprising, it's not like he wouldn't work for whatever scraps they'd offer him.

He's doing the post-episode youtube coverage.

I would also want to say he's let himself go, but everyone in the show is also fucking ugly

You really want to see wesley after being sexually abused by the traveler for 30 years?
I mean I know that's exactly how wheaton turned out but still.

Hello Paramount

you've forced my hand. When you decided to make Star Trek Discovery, Picard, and Lower Decks exclusive to Paramount+ I was not perturbed by this because I had no desire to watch these shows. I was willing to enjoy the various classic series via Netflix, Amazon, or some other typical means that the majority of people used these days. However as of recent you've re-licensed all of these shows to be exclusive to Paramount+ as well, and now if I want to watch any of these shows I must pay for your service. I'm writing this shitpost on /trek/ to let you know that I have opted to pirate every single one of these shows instead. I will not pay a dime for what should, at this point, be public domain television. I have gone even further, and have turned off all of these other streaming subscriptions which I only used to watch these shows anyway. I will disregard every single DMCA notice that you send me, and I will continue to seed every single one of these shows in perpetuity. Furthermore, you are all gay retard nigger-lovers and I pray that Paramount+ flounders as a streaming service, that you are all forced into abject poverty, that you are raped by homeless people, and that you end your lives by jumping off a bridge into a canal of sewage.

in christ,
user

Attached: 1623857346793.jpg (300x440, 25.28K)

--Yes, because we need that Reddit tier theory canon, oh and the race cuckolding thing too for good measure

If you can't make things up to get mad at what can you do?

Best Armus:

youtu.be/g5zlotQf4d0

No, I'm just tired of the headcanon that Picard fathered Wesley. It's so trite and cliche

How powerful is Armus

whoreshi sucko edition

Attached: 1648592426950.jpg (1118x958, 87.99K)

t. Retard who got suckered into Netflix and Amazon Prime subscriptions

The entire ENT cast is awful. All of them except Bakula are terrible actors. Bakula himself was terrible in ENT despite not being a terrible actor in everything.

>how dare Paramount put its own tv shows on its own streaming service and charge a reasonable price for it!
Yeah those greedy Paramount assholes, charging $4 and change a month for every single Star Trek show and movie plus tons of other things.

Lieutenant Tom Paris is a pretty cool guy

>one of the deadliest villains is just black goo

Attached: haha oh wow abu.png (562x437, 193.22K)

Imagine shilling for paramount. Kneel faggot.

Attached: 5D4D2BB6-67C6-4236-8E7A-95A2AEDDA947.jpg (739x797, 189.41K)

Skin of Evil is actually kino.

it's cool they used the holodeck's preloaded copy Golden Tee: 2360 for her funeral.

Attached: data.jpg (1440x1080, 849.73K)

Skin of Evil is a perfect example of a great idea poorly executed because they were forced into 30 minutes and had a relatively meager budget.

Admiral Norah Satie was Armus' evil emissary
but just like him, she could dish it but wasn't able take it.
we need more Caitian ambassadors like webm related

Attached: 1648525121429.webm (852x480, 2.48M)

>caitan ambassadors
What do you think spot was

Attached: CFDBE276-6E38-4858-8DC0-67FFD0731673.jpg (640x360, 19.45K)

Spot canonically trained Data, not vice-versa. That's a very cat thing to do

Spote

Attached: 29FF72BB-BF2D-463E-A2E4-09D05F30CC02.jpg (1242x1644, 365.81K)

we need more unadulterated cute moments in star trek

they were alright none of the other treks had that great of acting aside from tng

Some of the Wesley love interest episodes were cute in a coming of age way but they were always too laden with cringe to ever just be lighthearted cute. Data really was most prone to those moments but they were far and few between

Attached: 5DF5AF69-71A5-49F2-BF1E-83A07E3537ED.jpg (671x866, 107.46K)

Every time I see his face on TV

Attached: 277812951_10158730315671989_2045979635925863451_n[2].jpg (2012x2048, 704.04K)

Did they ever explain what race spawned Armus?

Growing up, I always thought Armus was created by the Vulcans as far as being created from all of the negative emotions the Vulcans purged from their race?

Guys The Ready Room is taking all of his time you can’t expect a man to step away from a gig that sweet

Yeah they explain it in that episode, he explains it. He’s the result of an unnamed race that figured out some way to separate out every negative aspect of themselves into some physical entity and they left it on a planet in isolation. I think what’s interesting is why did they have to leave him and why couldn’t they destroy him instead

I could expect him to stop eating shit.

Vulcans never got rid of anything they only learned to suppress/control it

Attached: 1BC5D4E8-4553-454C-B186-0B2B74A1DA43.jpg (239x300, 7.56K)

I thought that Russia's killing of civilians in Ukraine was the worst war crime this week, then Picard Season 3 got announced.

i can't even watch the rlm recap videos. every piece of dialog from the clips is the stupidest thing i've ever heard

Spiner and de Lancie are the only two redeemable characters in the entire series so far. I get that they probably did it because they just wanted another Star Trek gig but whereas the rest of them have been just clearly at the teat for money these two are at least earning it. Jeri Ryan is a hack and Stewart is just too close to dead to really carry the show at all like he used to. I hope the Soong/Q arch takes front and center and it might not be all terrible

>graphene got me liek

Imagined if they cast a younger, taller, more handsome actor as Wesley Crusher and then Wil Wheaton has to interview him on his show while pretending to be happy lol.

average TNG episode:
>captain! they're firing photon torpedoes at us! should we raise shields?
>no!
>they have just as much of a right to kill us as we have the right to kill them!
>ship explodes
feel free to repost this on 9gag

i just remembered the episode with the retarded ayys who steal geordie

Attached: 1649229479012.jpg (450x600, 28.87K)

Average voyager episode
>captain we can go home! We have an opportunity to end this nightmare!
>no we are staying I won’t cause this other race a minor inconvenience just to help ourselves
>captain please compromise with the majority of your crew
>no I’m a butch woman and you’re going to suck it up
>nobody kills her and shoots her out an airlock

Kek, they should find this guy and have him do it

Attached: D95CDD45-25FC-4214-9C1C-017032E88AAC.jpg (549x604, 216.57K)

i'm still confused no one else wanted to try the fusion technique with the transporter on the tuvix ep. especially after they could reverse it

I am dead inside.

Imagine Troi and Barclay being fused. It’s like a futa scene that writes itself

>Armus fucks it all up edition.
Armus you say? Armus is getting an action figure!

Attached: Armus.jpg (1920x1080, 237.92K)

watch some trek, bro

HE IS AN OBSOLETE FORMAT.

I’m going to poop into some Tupperware and sell it on eBay as an armus figurine

>When you decided to make Star Trek Discovery, Picard, and Lower Decks exclusive to Paramount+ I was not perturbed
>However as of recent you've re-licensed all of these shows to be exclusive to Paramount+ as well,
Schizo WHAT? Assuming you're a dumb faggot who meant the classic shows, which you didn't say, well you should take your meds a proof-read before your post. Also, don't be a poorfag and buy the blu rays and dvd's dumbfuck.

But hey, nice pic!

If anyone can do it, it's YOU bro. Because black poop is a sign of an intestinal bleed, which you have from being a massive faggot. Give your bum a rest, you Rump Ranger.

Darmok on the ocean

>Wheeze

Attached: Tilly.jpg (1280x856, 166.62K)

>he can’t will his internal organs into bleeding
I bet you have to take a ton of anti-inflammatory medication just to achieve what I can by sheer force of the mind alone. You’re never going to make it you might as well drive your moms van into the lake now

Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra

beam me up bros

Attached: 1646612189490.jpg (236x336, 11.79K)

> I was willing to enjoy the various classic series via Netflix, Amazon, or some other typical means that the majority of people used these days. However as of recent you've re-licensed all of these shows to be exclusive to Paramount+ as well
Is this American public school education? Just how abysmal is your reading comprehension that you didn’t see that’s exactly what was said

Tilly, at the buffet

Please help. Voyager seems seriously fucking bad.

It’s got some based standalone episodes including what could only be described as a “historic revisionism” episode

Tilly, her ass wide open

>He hasn't shat out his mucoid plaque (which is literally what Armus is) yet

Adira, her gender unclear

i didn't like it that much either. it just seemed like rejected tng plots and was too similar to tng in general but with less interesting characters. the attempted "improvements" over time didn't win me over either. The "strange new delta quadrant worlds" they were "exploring" were just the same sets and actors in rubber foreheads as the other shows. i though that the borg should've remained big event villains instead of being run into the ground and making one a blonde bimbo was the last straw.

apparently there are good episodes though. i've seen some

Picard, his diaper full

The doctor had some good episodes. The bajoran serial killer was cool too. Janeway is entirely unlikable. She’s like the Alanis Morissette of Star Trek. Women like her because she’s a bitch but she’s talentless and overrated

Roddenbury, his franchise ruined