80 million votes

>80 million votes
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO NO NO I CANT BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1649198295857.webm (1280x720, 1.45M)

I was one of them, cope.

In a democracy, people are in fact retarded enough to think that the president can turn off a virus

>People voted for this instead of 4 more years of kino seething about Trump

Trump in 2016, Biden in 2020... No regrets.

Attached: biden thanks his voters.jpg (960x718, 95.01K)

Biden is based. Trumptards are whiny little bitches.

americains are so boring, it's almost as if they hate fun
trump made politics entertaining, that clown was a spectacle on his own.

And 90% of them already regret it. You could've had Bernie and you threw it away.

>1.5 years since the election and trumptards are still seething about the election being “””stolen””” despite 1 trillion audits and zero actual evidence

Time for your daily dose of copium user!

dem voters dont even pretend he's in charge when I talk to them. I ask then who do they think is actually running things? No answer.

>Biden is based. Trumptards are whiny little bitches.

Attached: 1640979351431.png (722x720, 338.15K)

>Bernie
At least say Yang to make it somewhat plausible

There is no possible way anyone could admit to me with a straight face that Biden is a better leader than Trump. Not even the best actor on the planet could pull that off.

He's just like me.

Attached: 1648544580104.jpg (360x360, 15.48K)

hereistheevidence.com

Attached: 2020 election cabal.png (3212x1620, 2.75M)

There has been only 1 audit and it proved fraud larger than the difference between winner and loser

Attached: Arizona.png (1078x1496, 227.08K)

>here's how Mueller can still get trump

Cool, now present that in court in front of a judge and see what they have to say.

now do the one where biden puts his hand on obama's shoulder

The kid who didn't actually read the book isn't going to fool the teacher with his book report. Statements like this just show to everyone who cared enough to look at the evidence, that you did not. This further reveals what you actually care about and what your ethics are. It's a shameful choice you mark.

>cope reply
As expected.

They voted for him out of pure neurotic seethe over trump , of course they're proud of it. Most people are very proud of being retarded

this guys is the most puppet president a president could be

This is a legit question, how the FUCK is an alcoholic like Pelosi who's near this dudes age more competent on a day to day basis than Biden?

>americanpolitics are shaped by wealthy interest groups
I for one am SHOCKED and APPALLED

Attached: 1648551329756.webm (640x360, 2.83M)

>cyber ninjas
>a completely partisan group of people who had never performed an audit before, was plagued with problems, and suddenly goes bankrupt and dissolves when the courts order them to provide documentation of their audit

lmao seethe harder

>amerifats are going to go back and forth arguing over which of their 2 available political parties whose policies are 99% alike are responsible for things getting worse as their country and living standards plummet in freefall and the wealthy elites siphon money out of the country to prepare for the eventual empire crumbling

Hate to see it, many such cases, very sad

who forgot to give him his daily adrenochrome

Attached: 52151251215.png (300x197, 31.01K)

I'll take a guy with dementia any day over a narcissistic madman who can't open his mouth without lying about something.

Attached: 1604767606869.jpg (220x250, 6.65K)

there were like 3 different companies involved in checking the votes

Trump was an awful leader and a bald face liar. His supporters are even more retarded.

Bernie would have won the DNC primary had states and other candidates not conspired against him. He took it like the cuck he is. According to their logic, Biden wasn't even that popular, it's just that SO many people hated Trump. So, the same would have been true for Bernie. Instead they got into office a dementia patient who voted for the Iraq War, Afghanistan War, voted for (and according to him, helped write) the patriot act, and was VP during the toppling of Libya to serve the global banks.

You're an idiot

I genuinely feel bad for biden, he should be at home with his grandkids playing boggle or some shit. He's a victim of this.

Fuck sake he's not even ironically based, he's just... there. That's it. Nothing special, no charisma, just some hollow shell that walks around and says some stupid shit about an event with the current consensus on twitter. God.. what happened?

Yeah, I'm the idiot.

Attached: Donald-Trumps-WWE-adventures-pic-credits-Twitter.jpg (700x415, 57.23K)

>had never performed an audit before
irrelevant
>was plagued with problems
from government cover ups
>suddenly goes bankrupt
what a cohencidence
>provide documentation
it's online

cope harder govcuck

It genuinely baffles me as well. Surely there's some drug they can give the guy so he doesn't look like a lost child looking for his parent. Maybe they just don't care.

>a narcissistic madman who can't open his mouth without lying about something.
Biden?

Cry

America is a joke and anyone who takes it seriously is a faggot. There is no saving America and I enjoy watching Biden drive it into the ground.

>God.. what happened?
an election was rigged
yes

dilate tranny

NOT LE FAT ORANGE MAN AAHHHHHHHHHH HES SO SCARY WE CANT TRUST HIM

>pelosi uses a house negro to help her down off the stage

How so?

Attached: trump workers.jpg (1334x750, 156.63K)

midterm sneeding and coping will be lit fr fr

>provide documentation
it's online

>In January 2022, county election officials released a final report finding nearly every claim the auditors made was false or misleading. The next day, Cyber Ninjas announced it was shutting down, as a Maricopa County judge imposed a $50,000 contempt fine on the company for every day it refused to hand over documents as it had been ordered to do months earlier.[142] Logan continued to challenge the order to release the records as the cumulative fines exceeded $2 million by March. Because Cyber Ninjas was insolvent and facing dissolution, a Superior Court judge agreed the sanctions were toothless and ruled that Logan and his wife could be held personally responsible for relinquishing the records.[143]

[citation needed]

Yeah, I know you are.

>duuuh no Biden is

Attached: 1604620578961.jpg (1024x768, 72.21K)

Attached: COOL STORY PEDO.png (588x644, 44.35K)

>unironically copy-pasting wikipedia
LOL

This. I was hoping he would have at least something going for him to let me pretend to be a Biden supporter and troll /pol/ but holy fuck he's just a sad elderly man being abused by political creeps. Hopefully Trump gets reelected and we can get things back to normal. 2016 - start of the corona hysteria were the best years of my life

>Wikipedia
user, I...

Attached: 1446151902910.gif (500x332, 5.02K)

Yes.

Attached: biden quid pro quo.png (861x646, 498.74K)

>NOOOOOO HE’S PASTING FACTS THAT’S NOT ALLOWED
Back to patriots.win you go! Please tell all your other buddies who came here im 2016 to gtfo as well and stop shitting up my board newfaggot

>facts

Attached: e.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

Lol ok

Here's a tiny little sample of some of Trump's lies

Attached: trumps-lies-1280x720-1-1200x675.png (1200x675, 582.35K)

is there a better filter than the afghan war? cucks would have you watch their favorite towers go down in flames and do nothing about it

trump lost

No but hopefully his return will be more glorious this way

>amerimutts argue about which old boomer is more corrupt
OH NO NO NO
maybe next theyll talk about which flavor of high fructose corn syrup is their favorite

it's a cruel joke. even once it has decayed to brazil-tier, it will still be spreading globohomo and doing insane sex experiments on children

>maybe next theyll talk about which flavor of high fructose corn syrup is their favorite
for me, it's high fructose corn syrup

I'm pretty sure you don't wanna go down that road, man.

If you want Trump to win again, stick to policies not character.

Attached: _108619340_hi056250355.jpg (2048x1152, 428.31K)

just 2 more weeks

>Yea Forums - Television & Film

81 million votes
most popular
best economy ever
cope more chuds

>reminder that pol pushed for trump ironically and was flabbergasted that mememagic won until literal flatearthers and lizardpeople freaks felt in good company enough to start shooting up pizza parlors and hanging around Dallas for JFK junior to remerge like christ
I enjoy sharing my boards with you boomers, you always make me laugh

>durrrr Trump just the same

>the Urban Institute
This is a joke, right?