OH NO

OH NO

Attached: Screenshot_20220405-211042_Chrome.jpg (971x1138, 118.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/165378288/#165379050
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BLUNDERBORE

Good. Fuck J.K Rowling and fuck TERFs

I would if I could

Wow that was unironically a good one, it works on 3 different levels

>Believing IGN reviews
Jesus Christ user

Just wait a decade. WB will announce a new Harry Potter sequel series without JK Rowling's involvement. The new series will be ass and these shitty Fantastic Beasts movies will get a 'critical revaluation' by nostalgia blinded zoomers. The exact same thing happened with Star Wars and is starting with The Hobbit.

Attached: StaringatTelephone.jpg (400x400, 34.47K)

FINALLY

Attached: Capture.png (1365x1145, 632.41K)

Don't doubt that it sucks after the previous movies, but I wouldn't trust the media when it comes to anything even slightly related to Rowling. The hate boner trannies have for her will make them give bad reviews no matter what the quality actually is.

i just want to see mads and jude law play gays

why? every other movie they've been in not good enough for you?

The writer for this article is literally a vocal pro-tranny retard. The movie has received plenty of good reviews as well

Cisbros…did we just lose?

>The Hobbit
How? Those movies are fucking garbage

Fantastic beasts should be its own thing and the Dumbledore story its own, why do they feel they need to cram Newt's shit into Dumbledore's journey

Mmmhmm. I’m SUUUUUREE this rating wasn’t influenced by JK’s political beliefs.

The movie that filtered Twitter.

Keep praising it, Yea Forums

>IGN

Focus groups found it sells

I suspect that too

Attached: file.png (749x405, 127.35K)

The other two movies were low IQ reddit tier dogshit too
why is anyone acting surprised

IGN literally gave an 8/10 to the second movie. How is anyone supposed to trust them at all?

interestingly enough, that movie came out in 2018
doesn't that precede Rowling's comments on transwomen?

and yet not 1/10th as shitty as lord of the kangz

Yes

lmao they're still seething about based Rowling dabbing on groomers.
lol kek and rofl

....the fuck kinda yaoi shit is this?

I didn't even know there's a third movie let alone the fact that its out now. What a clusterfuck of a spin off.

lol kek and rofl
rowling is a groomer, genuine groomer

Attached: 1639334134689.jpg (1908x1146, 222.07K)

seems fair and unbiased

Attached: file.png (739x259, 94.91K)

When you think about it, everything beyond the mainline Harry Potter continuity is boring shit. The series simply can't work without the titular protagonist, or otherwise, it's just every other British fantasy universe ever made.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

you already made it clear you support boys being abused to help create more evil

Attached: 1386988557176.png (895x931, 88.88K)

We all know it's not because the movie was bad.
The reviewer was probably a dumb tranny.

I bet a lot of media trannies are writing bias reviews. Im looking forward the new twinkkino

>While Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore finally makes Dumbledore canonically gay, it does little else of note, remaining scattered across half a dozen inconsequential subplots for most of its runtime. It looks drab and feels like it was made by people who want to leave its magical premise behind, even though the series refuses to have anything resembling grown-up politics or perspectives.
the written review doesn't talk about trannyism at all
he does ever point out how it's a propaganda piece about gays. which does explain you child abusing homosexuals trying to defend a series of spinoffs this board has shit on since the first one came out lel

Attached: Dial8LogoReversedbig.png (469x576, 125.6K)

The writer is pro-tranny and anti-Rowling

Stop abusing our youth and turning them into mentally ill freaks you dirty homosexual kike

Attached: 1587587934759.jpg (1101x1021, 261.47K)

No straight man will ever accept a another man as a woman. It’s never happening. You will never be loved or desired. You will never be the wife and mother of a happy family.

It is engrained deep in our nature to reject disgusting and absurd abominations like you. You’re mental illness is clear as day to everyone. Your struggle is not that of racism or even gay rights. A man is born a man. A woman is born a woman. No surgery or self-mutilation will ever change that.

Attached: Gay childhood abuse.png (1800x3600, 1.25M)

God's divine retribution for cancelling Johnny Depp is the most logical explanation.

You will never be a woman

YWNBAW

based Mike Clarke

Why would I want to be one? They helped push your sickness on our youth and the west for social points.

Attached: 1503997529388.jpg (1536x2048, 432.69K)

Because you clearly love deflecting tranny criticism with fag criticism. Don't think people don't notice, troon apologist

is this the schizo thread?

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/165378288/#165379050
I know exactly what you are. You're kind admit it here too You are jews that want our youth to suffer

You will never be a woman no matter how hard you deflect

Not that user, but no. I'm very greedy when it comes to him.

Attached: MADS_MlKKELSEN_SHOT_02-118_rgb.jpg (801x1200, 544.85K)

I wonder how good the movie really is. Too bad critics can't be trusted anymore, specially when they need to make a political statement.

Your bait isn't funny, it just makes posting quality plunge. Please don't do that, try some more entertaining things

Are you the anti-christ?

>still higher than batman v superman
based

kek

>They will reply YWNBAW to this post despite being anti all LGBT.
Yup the archive link confirms that it's a script

They took a tweet from JK and build a whole story around it.

Rowling said Dumbledore was gay in a fan convention in 2007, not in a tweet

I watched it and I liked it the best of all the other Fantastic Beasts movies. It feels much more grounded and the acting in it is actually really worth talking about for once. The plot is decent and it's entertaining enough

What are the levels

uhhh based?

Attached: teary.png (616x268, 30.32K)

anything fappable?