How long would you wait before you went full Caligula?

How long would you wait before you went full Caligula?

Attached: MV5BZWIxNzM5YzQtY2FmMS00Yjc3LWI1ZjUtNGVjMjMzZTIxZTIxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjU0OTQ0OTY@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1488, 228.6K)

>catched

>more like full Nero

could this be the birth of a new epic meme?

24 hrs

I could never commit immoral acts. It's simply not in my character.

First I would try to master every possible skill, read every possible book, etc
Then I would probably do some depraved shit just because there would be no consequences and no one would actually be harmed. It would be interesting to observe how people react to different extreme situations. Say Bill Murray just walked into the diner, lied down on a table and started visibly fingering his asshole. What would people do? Would they call the cops or try to physically stop him? Or would they just sit there in uncomfortable silence?

It would be funny if the premise was reversed a little bit — instead of the loop ending when he did all the right things, the loop ends when he achieves the worst possible outcome for himself (excluding death).

>catched

Attached: 1625839445001.jpg (510x467, 29.33K)

I don't know a few days, maybe a week.

Was Bill Murray catched?

god this movie is so comfy. It's also the whitest movie since Birth Of A Nation

Attached: PRC_221234508.jpg (480x252, 40.83K)

I think this would be a great cap to the repeating day trope. Have one where the MC gets more and more bored and depraved and then on his most extreme day it stops repeating and he realizes he has to live with the consequences of what he's done

2 days

It would take a few decades at least.
With the internet providing a safe and long-lasting distraction and the ever-present fear that any loop could be the last one, your reservations would last for a good long while

I always imagine realizing what the situation is, testing out the waters with mild criminal stuff, then doing some super fucked up things and THAT'S when the spell wears off and you have to face the consequences for everything. They should make a movie like that.

Attached: mph.jpg (250x241, 7.27K)

>3 days to make sure I'm in a loop

>catched

>more like full Nero

What would you do if you were stuck in a groundhog day timeloop, anons?

Personally I would rape and murder as much as possible :)

Spend years shitposting on every single board and master the art of obtaining (You)'s

Attached: 1649148744360.png (853x1000, 521.53K)

24 hrs

>shit post on Yea Forums for countless cycles, learn exactly how much I can influence the boards
>become a tripfag at some point and use my memory of past posts to start convincing people I'm in a time loop by the countless datamining threads I did before

yeah this user is based.

redpill me on catched posting

I would perform rigorous testing and be extrmely anxious about the cycle collpasing just as I do something immoral. 3-6 months probably.

not sure i'd ever gather the courage to do more than grope some underage buttcheeks.
i personally subscribe to the interpretation that it's completely fucking random when the loop starts and stops, and his character just got "lucky" it ended when it did.

fpbp

keyed

I think this would be a great cap to the repeating day trope. Have one where the MC gets more and more bored and depraved and then on his most extreme day it stops repeating and he realizes he has to live with the consequences of what he's done

>I would perform rigorous testing and be extrmely anxious about the cycle collpasing j
This, it is foolish to believe I would be stuck forever, it is only a matter of time before it doesn't reset so if I did anything immoral I would take any possible precaution.

Then in the final scene you wake up to what you think is your second day in prison when you notice the guard taking roll call fumbles and drops his clipboard the same way he did yesterday morning

First I would try to master every possible skill, read every possible book, etc
Then I would probably do some depraved shit just because there would be no consequences and no one would actually be harmed. It would be interesting to observe how people react to different extreme situations. Say Bill Murray just walked into the diner, lied down on a table and started visibly fingering his asshole. What would people do? Would they call the cops or try to physically stop him? Or would they just sit there in uncomfortable silence?

It would be funny if the premise was reversed a little bit — instead of the loop ending when he did all the right things, the loop ends when he achieves the worst possible outcome for himself (excluding death).

>tfw you're the only one who remembers it being "is this the birth of an epic new meme"
>even though you're correct everybody will try to nelson mandella you

God imagine being stuck on a monday or something and you have to endlessly wagecuck for no gains.

What would you do if you were stuck in a groundhog day timeloop, anons?

Personally I would rape and murder as much as possible :)

OK. _______________________________________No.

Imagine if the timeloop was the day Drumpf was voted in office and there were chuds everywhere. The objective was to kill drumpf and restore america with hillary clinton

>shit post on Yea Forums for countless cycles, learn exactly how much I can influence the boards
>become a tripfag at some point and use my memory of past posts to start convincing people I'm in a time loop by the countless datamining threads I did before

yeah this user is based.

zipped and dragged

most of you are fat and ugly and couldn't manipulate anyone to do your will even with a million tries

not sure i'd ever gather the courage to do more than grope some underage buttcheeks.
i personally subscribe to the interpretation that it's completely fucking random when the loop starts and stops, and his character just got "lucky" it ended when it did.

Did you just copy and paste a post bro

fund it

Attached: 6D1pwWK.jpg (583x583, 29.72K)

Projection detected

meds

I would probably only do awful things if I got suicidal, or if I came to the conclusion that I was in hell. The notion that nothing I did mattered itself wouldn't be enough to make me commit crimes since I would be paranoid of the day not resetting after fucking my life up.

meds

this overpriced sandwich with cheddar looks like a furby

The butchering process isn't complete

At first I'd cope by eating all day for months, then start weird food fetish sex with a slutty waitess in the back alley, then begin raping women with baguettes and ham bones, then years later try cannibalism in public. I would eat the face of a cam whore in front of the police

>catched

Attached: 1625839445001.jpg (506x467, 39.21K)

>more like full Nero

>browse Yea Forums
>memorize posts and their posting time that have high (You)'s
>next loop post them 5 seconds before they post it

Then in the final scene you wake up to what you think is your second day in prison when you notice the guard taking roll call fumbles and drops his clipboard the same way he did yesterday morning

I would think of elaborate ways i could learn new skills and knowledge but never actually follow through on practicing them because I would be worried about the loop ending and not having used it for something more important. So to answer your question I would probably just go out to diners and watch TV until the loop ended

fpbp

sneed

I don't know a few days, maybe a week.

Life just turned into a prison break game.

>tfw you're the only one who remembers it being "is this the birth of an epic new meme"
>even though you're correct everybody will try to nelson mandella you

Was Bill Murray catched?

god this movie is so comfy. It's also the whitest movie since Birth Of A Nation

Attached: PRC_221234508.jpg (480x251, 50.89K)

Groundhog Day is loosed.
That dumb war movie with Tom Cruise is catched.