Look up The Northman cast

>look up The Northman cast
Yeah, I'm thinking kino is back.

Attached: 27983467982349687998243698.jpg (2595x910, 206.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=75WFTHpOw8Y&ab_channel=igorbuenocorrea
film.avclub.com/the-lighthouse-s-robert-eggers-nothing-good-happens-w-1839071674
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>no black people
Hmmmm... yikes!

is this some power fantasy for northern europeans because by this time the greeks were busy developing civilization while they were acting savages?

How the fuck was this made without niggers? Good cast too.

Gonna torrent this first desu

Test

more like "the nobody cares about this movie, man"

And fucking boys, while the norfs were reaching heights of true masculinity

>all white
>no jews
Is that even legal anymore?

trannies is full damage control mode, freaking out that white man kino is about to drop

It's just the story of Hamlet basically, though I'm sure there will be more than a few twists. Hamlet is the English pronunciation of Amleth.

This

>Meds recognize certain patterns early from their ideal position in the world
>their instincts drew them there, to the Mediterranean in prehistoric times
>they develop cities in a way that has never been done before because such aspects of civilization help cultivate what is best in man
>Norfers (Celts, Nords and Slavs) reject this early on, prefer to live like hunters and herders for the most part
>doesn't work well for most, vast swaths are enslaved and genetically replaced by elites through the late bronze through the iron age
>retain their instincts and barbaric past for much longer
>force themselves down horrific, more Darwinian path
>eventually ascend to higher highs and lower lows than the ancient Meds could even conceive of
>all are essentially subverted by jews and pay rent to them
So this is the last 5000 years of Western Civilization. We should move past this bros and our petty differences.

Is this from some alternate timeline where society doesn't nonstop worship niggers and trannies? Can I please go there?

It's now fren

Anya Taylor-Joy stands out in a bad way on these, she's the only one who is so obviously not a northern euro of any variety. Still hot and she's got those alien eyes so I can see why they cast her but yeah she's clearly a med even with the dye job.

Can't wait for this board to screech when no one shows up to see it.

>Bjork got bjogged
SAD

Kino indeed user. I'll shill this shit for free

Attached: 1640179739293.webm (1022x500, 1.47M)

>bjork the only nonwhite
Surprising. Good cast overall

What obscure country did they have to travel to to find Bjork and drag her out of a cave?

So what is this studio interference I keep hearing about?

Looking forward to Eggers Nosferatu remake

She used to be so cute
youtube.com/watch?v=75WFTHpOw8Y&ab_channel=igorbuenocorrea

>a half ice nigger in the cast
Dropped

That pure Icelandic accent though

needs more niggers

This.
Jewbros, how did we let this happen?

bjork looks dreadful

berserkaboo trash

Always did, never understood why anyone found her attractive.

Attached: dancer in the dark.png (1627x919, 2.4M)

How exactly anglos took power? Did they use magik or something? The planet is a hellhole and we will go extint because of them.

Africa still on line 4

God wh^ite people are ugly

She's a natural blonde. The brunette thing was the dye job.

Attached: 1629867298119.jpg (856x645, 94.89K)

they did a premiere in london yesterday

Attached: 0405_TheNorthmanSpecialScreeningLondon__36_.jpg (1365x2048, 554.21K)

Anya looking stinky as fuck

Director Robert Eggers, Anya Taylor-Joy, Alexander Skarsgard and Writer Sjón

Attached: 0405_TheNorthmanSpecialScreeningLondon__24_.jpg (2048x1565, 358.39K)

she looks better without makeup

an all white cast? in 2022? looks interesting

Attached: 1641925594586.png (729x638, 153.72K)

Violently Angry

>793–1066 AD
>greeks building civilization
Based cretinous retard.

Attached: 1643057017763.jpg (162x220, 13.84K)

Looks really boring and bland

Daily reminder the Northman's viral marketers on Yea Forums are in a PANIC. The film scored under 65 in test screenings which means the word of mouth won't be enough to carry the box office.

So they're flooding Yea Forums with posts that The Northman is 'an EPIC alt right pro-white film!'

Problem is Robert Eggers is an extreme anti-trump WOKE leftist.

>RE: And then with this movie, I wasn’t like, “Now I’m going to write a movie about toxic masculinity.” But as I’ve said may times, nothing good happens when two men are trapped in a giant phallus. So obviously that’s what’s going to happen in [the lighthouse].

>AVC: It does seem very inevitable between them. So, you didn’t sit down and go, “I’m going to write a movie about toxic masculinity.” But at what point did you start to recognize that that’s what the story is about in some ways?

>RE: When my brother and I got all the way through [the script] the first time, we were like, “Yeah, that’s what’s going on.”

film.avclub.com/the-lighthouse-s-robert-eggers-nothing-good-happens-w-1839071674

The marketers are SO desperate they are now recruiting Alfonso Cuaron to put out articles for the movie.

>directors close buddy sees movie
>"Hey alfonso, we're struggling with the test scores on our movie. we're under 65 which means bad word of mouth. I dont know what to do."
>next day
>DIRECTOR'S FRIEND: "MY BUDDIES MOVIE IS FUCKING AMAZING!"

It will be interesting to see what Eggers viral marketing team try next with their guaranteed meme trash flop.

Based white people

Attached: MedsNow.png (832x683, 833.3K)

>test screening
Those retards are actual morons and nothing they say should be taken with any credability

Good

Attached: 1628893259173.png (500x571, 670.85K)

And I was struck by how white and non-jewish The Lighthouse was. I think it's pretty clear, Eggers is secretly based.
>muh toxic masculinity comment
I said secretly, nigger, keep up.

found the jew

anya taylor joy my beloved

>"This particular film has a strong feminist bent[...] It was something in the course of doing the research and writing, it just sort of happened."

Attached: pretentioushipster.jpg (1080x1351, 76.82K)

It would have been hard to diversify the lighthouse unless you made the mermaid a fat ass latina or something

This comment literally proves that he doesn't care about modern politics while making his film. I don't know why this guy posts it all the time.

bro the greeks haven't had a civilization in 2500 years

>It would have been hard
sounds like your applying reality and logic. where have you been the last couple of years?

he isn't secretly based, he's just autistic. the second he is creating a film where a non-white actor makes sense he'll probably cast one (and that's fine)

Yeah but even by clown world standards what do you expect them to do? The entire thing wouldn't work without dafoe and they seemed dead set on using the twilight guy. Where do you insert your diversity? Does a black guy wash up and rape pattinson's asshole?

>all these normie tier actors
Eggers finally sold out

mermaid would be one opportunity. flashbacks from earlier. or even the mains.
>The entire thing wouldn't work without dafoe
you're doing it again. if the studio jsut cared more about what an all white cast in current year looks like then the actual quality of the movie, enough to push on it harder. same for pattinson.

>bjork
HOLY BASED

Attached: dancer-in-the-dark.jpg (1600x1065, 394.21K)

everybody is excited about her. Who is she?

Kino trailer

>giving the “Cone and See” gaze

Attached: 8E9FE9E7-E669-4B24-9A59-182FB9E470E9.jpg (1500x736, 108.04K)

>Hamlet but with Vikings

Mite b good

Is Bjork white? I always thought she was some sort of Greenlander mix with white

what a very elfish thing to say

Scandinavians are mixed with Uralics like Saamis, especially Swedes. It also might be some old eastern european hunter gatherer ancestry. Some of them have epicanthic fold and look Asian-like. It's even more true for Finns, but they obviously have recent Siberian ancestry.

yes

Attached: ki41.jpg (824x618, 56.57K)

nicole kidman is an old bogged hag. wish they'd stop using her already. her face looks awful

>The film scored under 65 in test screenings
By test screenings do you mean industry cocksucks that are responsible for pozzed movies not liking it. Good, those people shouldn't like it. It's a sign that the movie will be good if they don't like it.