Hollywood jews finally beat piracy by making shit that isn't even worth pirating

Hollywood jews finally beat piracy by making shit that isn't even worth pirating.

Attached: 2022-04-05 21_57_59-RARBG Torrents , films , download — Mozilla Firefox.png (1503x324, 747.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u1xrNaTO1bI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Made me laugh because it's true. I've only pirated two movies this year. Think about how bad those movies must be if nobody is watching them for free.
The most depressing part is that you just know they have so much money that it doesn't matter. They can light it on fire and still be fine. That's the state of inequality in the world.

Madelines is good. Get to see a cunt being killed a bunch.
But it was kinda stupid. They had a gas chamber but it was as bad an Auschwitz gas chamber. Inert gas asphyxiation requires a heavy metal chamber with heavy seals so oxygen doesn't reenter not a flimsy tent. And nitrogen isn't poison, its one of the most common gases in our atmosphere. Its just not oxygen, its why its called "inert gas asphyxiation".

Really not even an older movie or something?

>older movie
Watched them all

Based RARBG user.

I'm not in films

>Really not even an older movie or something?
Seriously, watched em all. Pandemic and all that. I rarely watch anything fiction but big movies with good reviews and now educational shit on youtube.

Jesus how? I have over 500 movies downloaded and I still have things I want to watch

Women are advised to shit themselves to discourage being raped by an attacker. Same energy

These all look like fake movie posters that get highlighted on Blacklist Screenplay.

Have you seen this movie? It's one of two movies I've watched this year. I just stopped watching stuff because I'll watch something and nobody has seen it so I don't see the point.

Attached: afteryang.jpg (1688x2500, 3.91M)

I mean, aren't movies released from January to May-June usually shit anyway? July is when the kino starts coming out right?

>over 500
i usually do that much in a year. or used to.

>Jesus how? I have over 500 movies downloaded
Well I am 50 years old and a movie buff and an incel. So...

>Madelines is good. Get to see a cunt being killed a bunch.
Unfortunately the actress is cute and white. If it was a negro bitch I'd be down for that.

No I'm currently trying to get through every soviet movie ever made
Damn no life or other hobbies?
How?

oh hello future me. how'd you not kill yourself?

>no life or other hobbies
security at a place literally no one goes, but has great bandwidth. so 40-60 hours a week to kill.

>oh hello future me. how'd you not kill yourself?
Have 2 million reasons not to right now. But it is tuesday evening and i am home alone and bored and feeling very shitty . So absent the 2 million I may just have done that already.

I'd watch The Contractor if I was bored during the day.

Moonfall is so bad it's highly entertaining. It's like those goofy movies from the 90s. I actually laughed loudly when the space shuttle is hit by the gravity induced tsunami during launch.
It's hilarious, the CGI being bad only adds to it

>security at a place literally no one goes
Lucky, I've always wanted a job where I am basically paid to do nothing.

Holy shit you might be right OP.
>Catch on to Netflix' popularity
>Pirating rates drop massively, since it's now less convenient to pirate
>Pump out uninspired CGI fuckfests time and time and time again.
>Pirates don't give a flying fuck about your dreadful movies and don't pirate them
>Normiefags will stream them because "the poster looks good" or worse "it's popular" or even worse, "I saw it on social media, apparently it's good."

My female roommate watched that dumb as fuck Ryan Reynolds movie where he's a timetraveller. Every moment was so painfully stupid that I just walked away and played Vidya instead. I like Ryan Reynolds, but he's done some fucking terrible roles in fucking horrible movies

the people who get the jobs hold on to them for dear life and they're even better now with internet.

You'd watch a movie with a poster like that? I think it's horrible. It's just Chris Pine and an American flag. Compare that poster to this one. It's like people making modern movies don't even want you to watch.

Attached: MV5BMTg4NDA1OTA5NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDQ2MDM5ODE@._V1_.jpg (2764x4096, 2.01M)

>My female roommate watched that dumb as fuck Ryan Reynolds movie where he's a timetraveller.
Well shit that seemed like the best option too. Trying not to go to the bar and get stupid drunk but dont wanna break my fast

None of these are real movies, it's just filler, except for Moonfall which is kind of sort of real (but as shitty as you'd expect).

The ratio of real movies to filler is incredible though, it's like 1:50 now, you can see it if you check pirate sites, they used to have a decent movie per week, now it's per like 3-4 months.

Damn your right. Any tips on getting a job like that?

Nepotism just like any other job. If you have to ask then lmfao.

know someone. that's about it.

PAIN

Attached: 1578559768550.png (1500x998, 275.01K)

I mean it's free money why would anyone give it to you if you're not friends/family?

>The ratio of real movies to filler is incredible though, it's like 1:50 now, you can see it if you check pirate sites, they used to have a decent movie per week, now it's per like 3-4 months.
It's probably mostly a trailing effect of the pandemic. Nothing good is being made because they arent recouping costs from theater goers ... but shit all they need is a good script and I'd be down for a stage play. Just have decent fucking writing and story. Tits and pussy would be a bonus.

It wasn't that bad plus Jack Bauer is in it

>RARBG

Attached: 1638568336525.jpg (968x832, 194.56K)

>Nothing good is being made because they arent recouping costs from theater goers
Yeah but the B/C/D/Z movies are still being made en masse. Why/how?

best part? i've seen a couple people quit because they "couldn't handle the isolation."

PTP?

Two words
Money laundering

its more to do with the writer's strike than anything. the pandemic just brought things to a sudden screeching halt.

>writer's strike
When was this? Last I knew was long time ago like in the 2010s

true
ready player one and alita
stopped watching anything new coming out for quite some time now

>B/C/D/Z movies are still being made en masse. Why/how?

>make movie
>say it cost x
>movie is now an asset worth x
>use it as collateral to get loans
>make another movie
>say it cost y
>movie is now an asset worth y
>use it as collateral to get loans
>pay off first batch of loans
>make another movie
>say it cost z

so on, so forth.

>I've seen every movie on the Greatest Movies Of All Time Wiki i've seen em 'all

Attached: 1637547623649.png (190x266, 6.96K)

it was 2007 and that's about how long it took to dig through the mountain of scripts they had stockpiled. and now we're at the bottom of the barrel.

>How?
half a century sneaks up faster on you than you think

The product placement was so blatant in that movie lol.

Kaspersky Security
Lexus
iPhone
Grand Seiko

A bunch others but damn they just shoehorned all that shit in there unapologetically.

I only torrent anime now, even if most of that is shit now too

especially if you're watching hundreds of movies a year, right?

exactly
but they're starting to put fucking trannies in there too
instant blacklist

Because that's exactly what they want.
Movies are are now about 'the social experience' so they don't even have to be good. Normans don't need good cinema or deep plots because they stay at the surface of it all.
As long as they can show on the gram they were in the theater and the screen has a moving image in it (so that they don't feel scammed), it's good. They catch a few details of the 90 minutes of runtime so that they can have 5 minutes of small talk about how "did you watch that scene?" so why even bother with making anything good.

>starting to put fucking trannies in [anime]
are you posting from 2005?

or playing vidya and MMOs and not having to deal with ANY female bullshit
i look and feel like fucking 30

>writer's strike
I don't know why more people don't mention this. The Writer's Strike of 2007 absolutely killed Hollywood, and will never recover. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise, we might get some good shit eventually. Just have to wait out the storm.

Attached: 1645307634723.jpg (785x847, 60.92K)

Lol its amazing how as soon as Anime become popular in the west it went to shit.

more like 2000
the last two new anime seasons were especially bad
found 3 or 4
and the jews got sneaky, introducing the bastards 2 or 3 eps in

>we might get some good shit eventually
if they don't need to sell tickets or actually have viewers, then why would there ever be a turnaround?

>Just have to wait out the storm.
>why would there ever be a turnaround
when their phoney money dies, jews are gona freak out
have fun experiencing that likely even this year

one piece has been doing trannies since the 90s.

Sad but true.
Most of the movies I'm seeding are old.

never watched it and never will
no matter how big the boobas
I DO have some standards

Attached: pieces.webm (640x360, 868.91K)

>when their phoney money dies

the only way that can happen is if they lose the ability to keep spending it to make more shit. worldcom was pulling the same scam in the 90s, and only collapsed because they hit a point where they needed to lay more line than could exist in the continental united states to "create assets" of sufficient value to get another round of loans.

the pandemic could've done that, but someone cut interest rates during it.

>Hollywood jews finally beat piracy by making shit that isn't even worth pirating
This might be the truest statement ever typed on Yea Forums
I havent seen anything I really wanted to watch in at least 2 years, probably longer, if Im being honest
Hollywood just isnt interesting anymore. And its not just movies and tv, my daughter was saying that no one listens to new music, they listen to 70s/80s shit on spotify, because new music sucks

just saying bruh, trannies have been all over anime since the 90s. its kinda weird to suddenly have a problem with it

>Anime is kino throughout the 70's-90's
>Anime begins to become popular in the west
>Moeshit begins to become popular
>Niggers start to appear because "you need le international crowd"
>Degenerate filth begins to take place
>yfw
I can really see why Miyazaki is exhausted all the time. He wanted anime to be Disney for the east, but instead he got the most disgusting shit imaginable.

Attached: primary_EB20020912PEOPLE99010307AR.jpg (800x600, 59.42K)

>the only way that can happen is if they lose the ability to keep spending it to make more shit
that's exactly what's happening
I give the normies till end of summer to get finally fucking notice, really scared and looking for pitchforks.
For now they're getting away with blaming it on goddamn putin, it's hilarious.

Miyazaki is part of the reason MOEshit came into existence desu. But I cant argue that it along with the other things mentioned are a negative.

sorry tranny can't gaslight me
the tranny shit in the current blatant form and number is new and a clear trend

that isn't whats happening. they keep making the movies. hell, disney openly buys its own tickets.

they don't need viewers or ticket sales if they're turning a profit before anyone even sees the movie.

throw blackrock and their ESG money into this and the shit can keep going off pure fakery forever.

I watched the trailer and was immediately on board when I saw Keifer. I just really like his voice.

Anime was good because it was inspired by Western stories and art. It became bad when Japanese started copying their own works.

Right now those are copies of copies. Same thing happened with Japanese video games.

bruh there were trannies in sailor moon.

so this is why people watch capeshit

sure, that's why get woke&broke doesn't work
until (((their))) money breaks
which is happening

you'll see

>which is happening

we're talking about how hollywood doesn't need to sell a ticket to make money by exploiting a zero interest loan cycle that can continue as long as they can keep pumping out movies.

why do you think this is going to cease?

Except this is nothing new. othing big came out recently so you have all this filler. Normies still like capeshit and will pirate it when a new capeshit will be available.

hell or high water is relentless kino

For First Contact Day (April 5th), Paramount+ has released a 4K remaster of Star Trek: The Motion Picture. I can't wait to pirate a 100 gigabyte UHD rip to watch on my $100 1080p Walmart TV.

Attached: Ilia.jpg (1777x756, 64.82K)

they replaced a lot of the matte paintings with CGI

The Contractor felt like it was made in 2009. It was really bizarre.

>my daughter was saying that no one listens to new music, they listen to 70s/80s shit on spotify,
awesome, that's actually blowing my mind a bit
maybe there is hope after all
>youtu.be/u1xrNaTO1bI
I listened to that shit when it came out.

The plot of that movie was so beyond fucking stupid