Now that the dust is settled, will it be kino?

Now that the dust is settled, will it be kino?

Attached: images (5).jpg (415x739, 32.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bLqKXrlD1TU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It’ll at least be entertaining, his last three movies have at least been that

Peele only made one kino, Get Out. Once his Jewish owners realized what it was actually about they force him to make nothing but garbage to destroy his career.

>dayum, wypipo control the weather now??
>
Somebody keep this going

>hmmm will it be an interesting new horror ide-
>"NOPE" it's just more WYPIPO BE EVIL shit starring Literally Nigger Who

The aliens will be white people

>we come in peace
>why them whips doe??
>uhhh... They're for peace... Enforcing..

It will be extremely middling

Peele could release a nature documentary about whales and it will still have the same effect.
Critics would call it a brave statement about race in America today, /pol/lacks will call it white genocide.

>AH HELL NAW SPACY WHITEY FINNA BE JUS AS EVIL AS EARF WHITEY

>select sequences filmed with imax cameras
Why do they do this? Is it because they are too cheap? Are they admitting that some scenes are shitty fillers that doesn't deserve the same quality?

He’s made three movies and 1 of them was about race. The other two were about the Hands Across America movement and a guy who lost his cat, but everybody freaks the fuck out now whenever his name comes up for anything at all. Most of the time it honestly doesn’t even come up, people just bring him up out of nowhere and complain about movies he’s never made or get mad at what they imagine he might do

I'm just glad he's made something of himself after MADTV.

What does the cloud represent?

I think it's funny because Peele is half black and was raised by a white single mother in Manhattan. He's also married to a light skinned Jewish woman.

The guy has grown up in a white world yet all the lib critics have inescapably put the weight of the world to be the voice of a black generation on his shoulders, even if he puts out an inoffensive film.

He must constantly feel like a fraud. Key and Peele is pretty great though.

Attached: Greater+Ft+Lauderdale+Tourism+Sponsors+2017+E6Lw2WTmleZx.jpg (715x1024, 242.74K)

The eternal presence of Jewish predators hovering above oppressed blacks waiting to exploit them.

>watching a movie named after an internet meme

Camouflage for a UFO maybe

The memes are funny but was his movie Us actually about white people

>He must constantly feel like a fraud. Key and Peele is pretty great though.
Key and Peele also made fun of "black stuff" occasionally.

>one hit wonder
>will it be kino

Attached: 1635256736058.png (2847x1412, 1.19M)

>will it be kino?

NOPE

I think if he could hide every evidence of his being half white, he would. Just like every other mulatto would, they prefer identifying with the privileged class.

Thank you for mentioning this, because this is exactly what I meant with the post you were responding to: total lunatics like yourself imagining things about him and then getting angry and upset and extrapolating feelings about things they've completely made up in their own heads.
>I've imagined how I think he feels or what his thoughts are, and based on what I've come up with, I don't like him

That's most of what his comedy and movies are about. Him being a privileged male born into a white and Jewish family but feeling guilty because he looks black and also about how he feels exploited by those white and Jewish liberals around him. As if they're harvesting his blackness for profit.

>based on what I've come up with, I don't like him
He never said that. He hypothesized how Peele might feel, but didn't use that as an argument for how he feels about Peele.
There's nothing wrong with trying to guess what goes through people's heads.

>t. autist trying to deal with his inability to empathize with others

This website has ruined me because that cloud only looks like zoomer hair to me

It just never ceases to be funny to me how long the whole Jordan Peele
>White people?
>I'm going INSANE
thing has stuck around, because it's 100% the exact opposite. He's made one movie about race, and the white racists that post here completely ignore the other two and just obsess over him and this one movie constantly. Get Out came out a full five years ago now, and this whole board has been driven insane by it ever since. Zero of them saw his other two movies, and only slightly more ever even bothered to watch Get Out, but man do they sure LOVE to pretend he's said things or done things he never did and then get upset about them.

kek

Attached: 1639792587988.jpg (1076x1002, 207.94K)

Keke Palmer is cute so yes.

Found the fat /r/atheist retard with a thin ugly beard and an obese hambeast wife who despises him for being an undeveloped manchild. Every year he ages without accomplishment leaving behind no children and no legacy. He pretends to like black people wherever it benefits him on social media.

It's not just the /pol/ types though. The lib critics write just as insane things.

>Monica Castillo of RogerEbert.com gave the film four out of four, writing that: "Us is another thrilling exploration of the past and oppression this country is still too afraid to bring up. Peele wants us to talk, and he's given audiences the material to think, to feel our way through some of the darker sides of the human condition and the American experience.

???

You're just repeating yourself, that's barely a response to what I said.
And "Us" is anti-white too, despite half-assed comments he made about that not being the central theme of the movie. Then he made the new Twilight Zone, and I think I remember people saying it had more of that. Wouldn't know, but sounds plausible.

>"Us" is anti-white too
Explain.

Us was fun despite the sloppy writing

You can KIND OF make the argument the movie is about class, and even that's kind of a stretch, but it's definitely not about race at all.
It was the same thing as the Will Smith/Chris Rock slap. There were so many fucking insane takes trying to link it's cultural significance and the lesson we as society need to take away from it, that just made no sense and were never there in the first place. Us was just a weird sci fi thriller movie- it really doesn't need to be anything more than that.

I agree that "white people bad" is a pretty simplistic take, but the criticism is mostly directed towards white people. It's more like your typical "white people are responsible for virtually all of our problems" kinda thing.

In the case of Get Out, what most /pol/tards don't seem to understand is that he's actually mainly going after the sanctimonious white liberals who make a show of how not-racist they are. You'd think they'd at least applaud him for that.

Lmao there's literally no mention or even suggestion of race in the movie Us. There just are black people in it, but it's not a central theme of the story.

No we get that and we find it funny because the sanctimonious white liberals and Jews don't get that it's about them. It adds an extra layer of clown world.

A white family is introduced in the story solely so the movie can have a body count. If the races were reversed, the movie would be declared anti-black. Thus, it is anti-white.
I think I even remember the white family being essentially a more asshole-ish, more dysfunctional mirror to the black family.

They seem pretty aware the targets of the movie aren't neo nazi's, but rather the Obama voting, West Wing watching, suburban upper middle class liberals that you see with signs on their front lawns telling you about what they believe "in this house".

Liberals, much like the far right have some impression of their own flaws and how they're viewed by others. They have for a very long time now actually.
youtu.be/bLqKXrlD1TU

Nope.

It really is strange how the film was met with universal acclaim from the exact people Peele was targeting. It doesn't exactly shock me given all the white guilt that's been on display in recent years, but yeah... clown world.

kek you are literally the insane SJW imagining people are oppressing you, in reverse.

It's been a joke for YEARS how the black guy is always the first to die in horror movies.

Nothing he's made has been good in the slightest. Key and Peele was an attempt to replace the Chappelle Show or at least appeal to its audience and it failed to deliver on that as well

This is what I mean when I say the right has been driven insane by the movie Get Out. The races of the people in the movie could not be more inconsequential to the plot of the movie. They're not remarked upon or even suggested at, they just happen to be the races they are. But dudes like you are so desperate to find something to be angry about that you'll bend over backwards like you're doing to try and say the movie is implying something that just isn't there. I'm sorry, the movie just has nothing to do with race. Neither does Keanu, which i think I might put on actually- I remember it being funny and I want to see if it holds up

Examples? I can only think of Aliens where technically a black guy is the second to go

You either lack critical thinking skills or you're just being dishonest. Maybe a bit of both.

Part of the subtext was obviously how privileged, out-of-touch, liberal white people objectify and use blacks as a means to appear more righteous and hip.

>Get Out
That was the stupidest movie I have ever seen. Why would a bunch of old white people want to be niggers? LITERALLY makes zero sense.

Read the thread. He was commenting about "Us", but started by saying that "Get Out" was the movie that started the issue.

Shit, sorry

It's not oppression, but it is propaganda. I think we're past the point of pretending there's no social engineering in entertainment, right?
It wouldn't be propaganda if it was purely an accident, but there is 0 chance Peele didn't consider or know of the implications. Like I said, he would cry foul if a white-centric movie only introduced black characters - an entire family of them, including children - to have them killed, while sparing the lives of every black character.
It's particularly not insane because you yourself acknowledge the left does think like this. Do you think they only keep racial tropes in mind when analyzing movies, but not when making them?

A joke, yes, but not one that's very grounded reality. Even TV Tropes, in their article on this trope, can mostly only list subversions ("weeell, he wasn't the first to die, but he did die in the first half of the movie!") or intentional self-aware references to the trope ("i ain't going in that haunted house, y'all know niggas always die first in these situations!")

It's ok

Attached: 02c (1).png (1218x561, 51.46K)

They're not white people, they're white leftists

>Do you think they only keep racial tropes in mind when analyzing movies, but not when making them?
well, shit

Attached: 1410874338060.gif (264x240, 2.64M)

lol

Yeah everything you wrote is absolutely retarded. No the horror movie Us is not making a commentary on race because some of the people that die in it are white. A lot of people die during that movie, including you on this hill you’re on trying to convince people of things that make no sense

I love modern takes on alien greys so I hope so

Were you not entertained??

Kinda but the whole black fetish thing was really weird. Like it was written by some cuck or something.

It's not the main point of the movie (it pretty much doesn't have one despite loose "government do bad thing yo"), but it's there.
You can't even pretend Jordan Peele or anyone else involved in the production wouldn't have thought of it. Of course "racial dynamics in movies" didn't mysteriously elude his mind for the duration of production when that's what he built his entire post-Key and Peele career on.
>A lot of people die during that movie
What? The only named characters are those two families.
>dying on hill
That's reddit speak for making a point, right? Honestly you've only convinced me that you're mad, not that I'm wrong.

>Now that the dust is settled, will it be kino?
NOPE

>You can't even pretend Jordan Peele or anyone else involved in the production wouldn't have thought of it.
This is exactly what I was talking about when I mentioned how the right love to imagine things that never happened in their heads and then get angry at the people they imagined doing it. Not only is the movie not about race at all- the tethered are from all kinds of races, and they kill their doppelgängers willy nilly, shit makes the news- but you’ve imagined an alternate version of a movie that does not exist, decided how people you don’t like would react to that made up thing, and have now made yourself angry about it. I’ve got some great news for you that should really put your mind at ease: none of that actually happened. You just pretended it did, so you can stop being upset now.

What's the difference between you and an insane BLM protester?
>Oh the black applicant didn't get the job?!?! The white applicant was "Clearly more qualified"?!?! SURE!!!
They just happened to be white.

Attached: 1642804594639.jpg (500x375, 64.04K)