Goldberg bros, I'm thinking I'm back

Goldberg bros, I'm thinking I'm back.

Attached: Methy Ducks.jpg (1080x1015, 249.94K)

If cocaine wasn't highly addictive it would be a miracle weight loss supplement. I mean look at that shit. He wen

Can 1 semi popular movie payout that much to do drugs and party for 12 years?

All the stars are here.

how does a Jewish actor go broke in Hollywood?

residuals. those movies rights were brought dozens of times over to play on numerous stations throughout the 90s and 2000s.

Snoop Dogg biopic. When?

Cocaine ain't that great. Or maybe it just doesn't click with me like others. I know guys that will be up for 4 days on coke, but when I try I am bored and tired as soon as the sun comes up. I guess it just mellows me out yet some people get tons of energy.

>Kelsey Grammar
>Jesus Revolution
I'm thinking he'd be better off smoking meth

>The Mighty Ducks
>Fat goalie
>The Sandlot
>Fat catcher
>The Big Green
>Fat Goalie
What's this trope called?

Well I partied like that (10 hits of ecstasy every sat night for 15 years and and 8 ball of coke for the last 5 years of that) and I’ve never been in a movie so yeah it’s possible.

you must be absolutely fucked

Let me guess: he's playing Jesus?

>Mighty Ducks star
That kid was in everything back then, Mighty Ducks is the only thing I don't remember him for
Who watched that trash?

I made $180,000 from being in a movie in 2003, immediately invested it and have managed to live off that alone ever since.

Residuals for movies with a large cast like Mighty Ducks is around $20 a month unless you were the producer.

The movie Heavy Weights.

Attached: 1636795775184.png (900x1105, 432.53K)

dont just believe the shit spic teens write on Yea Forums, newfaggot

I only know him from 2 King fo Queens episodes where he played a random dude

cocaine, like all drugs, is cool in moderation.
drinking is also cool until you end up needing a handle to start your day and a 6 pack to go to sleep.

what movie?

What movie?

He wasn't doing coke

Some Meth addict got a job. cool. Where's my job, a non jew neet?

looks vaguely like Keanu Reeves there

typecasting

yeah he was such an insane druggo he used them ONE NIGHT A WEEK FOR 15 YEARS, absolutely chilling to hear someone survive such an ordeal

It's called fats can't run around so you put them in the position that has to move the least even if at a higher level a fat fuck would be a terrible goalie or catcher

>What movie?
The Cat In The Hat

Attached: ab.jpg (1053x1212, 134.22K)

Nope, but I can say 99.9% of people in Hollywood are materialistic morons and all of them are within 1 year of being completely broke no matter how much money they make. If you ever get a significant role in a film you take your first paycheck to an investment agency, show them the movie you were in and how much they paid you and you are instantly pushed to the front of the line for best investment opportunities because they think their dealing with a money making machine. My following roles have been scant and less significant but that initial investment and controlled spending is still carrying me along and I can retire whenever I choose to.

pretty sure that's meth

Nope, I’m fine, I just got tired of feeling like shit on Monday after I got old enough to grow out of living like that. I’m a healthy well adjusted father of three. Drugs aren’t an automatic death sentence like you fucking autistic nerds believe it is. Now I admit I never got into the really hard shit like meth or heroin so I dont know about that shit but I’m fine.

Big man on support

Stop describing my life.

Will you are a huge lame for not naming one film.
Larp

Alright fine, I was in Bad Santa.

Becoming a drug addict and pissing off all the other Jews.
There are plenty of Jews in Hollywood, the Jews still have to compete with other Jews, and if a Jew has to choose between a competent Jew, and a fuck up Jew, he's gonna go with the competent Jew.

Admit it, you’re the kid.

Wait, wasn't he also in Heavyweights?

Meth

What’s it like being a nigger midget? A nigget?

And bad Santa 2

were you the kid? The kid that steals at gamestop? One of the skateboard kids?

I actually really like that movie

I’ll say Max Van Ville. The skateboard chad.

What does Billy Bob Thorntons cum taste like?

like dorito dust and ranch

fat people just need to be fat for people to laugh at them.

Ryan Pinkston.

I knew it, luckyyyy

how much does that cost and how are you aging?

Eh, 10 per pill for the rolls and I grew up with dirtbags so I got 120 balls. All in it was 220 for the drugs, more if girls were around and they usually were, drugs and girls go together like peas and carrots you’d be amazed at what you can get a girl to do for 40 bucks in coke that she won’t do for 4000 in cash. I was in finance and that money was fucking nothing, it was pocket change. I get checkups every year and I recently had a brain scan done and I’m fine, I was honestly expecting more, but there was literally zero downside, no health issues, no legal troubles, no girl drama. If you’re going to do something stupid try to be as smart as you can doing it. And know when to stop, if you’re doing party drugs in your 40s you’ve fucked up.

he was in Heavyweights too, so that's 2 movies

>even if at a higher level a fat fuck would be a terrible goalie or catcher
yadier molina is the best catcher of all time and he's a fat fuck

You’re pissing off the mutts by calling this guy fat.

Attached: ED7DDD3B-5CC5-4986-BFA1-5860992C0491.jpg (1024x576, 48.6K)

Should have bought a lambo

Tank

I think he was probably thinking of Benjie Molina, who is a fat fuck

Attached: benjiemolina.jpg (1200x800, 92.47K)

it's called real life, did you never play sport at school?

Is this you, goggins?

Coke doesnt last 4 days, but you might have a reciprical effect i how caffine calms people doen instead of acts as a stimulant.

It depends of the quality and what it’s cut with, the more pure it is the more mellow it is. I got my hands on some fish scale and could do a line and take a nap in 30 minutes.

Either picrel or the blonde kid.

Attached: gettyimages-623545780-2000.jpg (1369x2000, 412.47K)