Racist white supremacist supervillains

>Racist white supremacist supervillains
>They don't say a single real racial slur in their entire appearances

Attached: Stormfront and White Dragon.jpg (3335x2972, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hdB-WxaOBkc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He said kike once.

Red Dragon's costume looks great in this pic wtf happened

Stormfront literally calls an asian character a chink before breaking his neck if I remember correctly.

Maybe the writers want to show that racism isn't always cartoonish niggerniggernigger behavior.

>actual nazi super soldier
>cast an out of shape jewish woman

Attached: 1613102350290.jpg (1600x1200, 352.5K)

She actually said "yellow bastard"

They are power words you can't just have someone saying them on tv it would bring down the wrath of the athiest god.

youtube.com/watch?v=hdB-WxaOBkc
You're right, I had to confirm it for myself. I don't know why I thought they'd be bold enough to go there.

But that can mean he's a coward. Weak for a racial slur

I watched every episode of Peacemaker and I forgot it ever existed.

Because real racism is nuanced and the writers of these shows want to pretend it isnt or else the conclusions it would lead the viewer to could be counteractive to the other propaganda themes they put into the show. They wont actually portray what a racist thinks or why they think it, they have characters that even though are rational intelligent people with nuanced views on a wide spectrum of topics, when it comes to race they are simpletons. Its so comically unrealistic and innacurate, because dumb simplistic racists use racial slurs, the intelligent racists who dont use slurs because they think themselves above it also hold views these characters wouldnt touch with a ten foot pole. So which is it?
t. racist.

He was set on fire.

Maybe the actor doesn't want to say it? Pretty lame i guess

they would cancel an actor for speaking a scripted line
it'd actually happen now

They're making a statement. You don't even have to say anything racist to get labeled as one.

It's strange how racist characters can't say niggers in modern times in movies.

>Supervillain
>implying

Are you the user from the Blackhat thread?

Walton Goggins always plays a racist character and hes not afraid to say just about any racial slur and hes loved by everybody.

she has a perfect human breeding body

How did Tarantino get away with writing a white character casually dropping dead nigger storage into a conversation and playing said character himself?

tongue tied innit

>Racist white supremacist supervillains
>played by Jews

i don't think all of the holocaust fiction was just propaganda
i think they get off to it

>white supremacist
>villains
Pick one, nigger

Because Quentin Tarantino doesn't give a shit. He thinks he's a black guy I think but he grew up in a time when shit wasn't all fucked up. He knows he's not a racist that he's just writing scripts and making movies, so why should he feel bad about it. Samuel Jackson doesn't even call him out on it cuz Sam knows that Tarantino isn't racist. But he does write about bad guys and hoodlums and gang people so he writes the way he thinks they talk and Sam likes Tarantino's styles And that he's talented so he keeps working with him. But they've tried canceling him It just never sticks People like his movies too much and people don't give a shit that he'll say nigger in his movies cuz his movies are actually good If you like his style.

Fuck white supremacy, chud.

Because he doesn’t give a shit and the characters he writes make sense being racist.

> Walton Goggins always “plays” a racist character
ftfy

>racism is nuanced
No it’s not. Racism is when you hate a certain group of people. Simple as that.
imagine trying to make racism an intellectual thing.

>watch seth rogen capeshit
>expect anything less

Or faggots wouldn't want the show. She looks racist, and dies a glorious mini death if that's what it was. No simp, niggers.

The points still stands, based Goggins lets it all out on screen and gets his fill and hasn’t been cancelled.

That's the high school definition of racism that only exists on TV

What's up with Jews playing Nazis?

white dragon got hit by a grenade at point blank and thats the result

>Fuck white supremacy, chud.

Attached: 1641151682742.png (1080x1080, 46.71K)

they want to larp as Mel Brooks

Why are racists such evil pieces of shit that it's so easy to make villains out of them?

Whites are shit actors.

My god this show fucking sucks so bad

Walton Goggins personally bankrolls every series and film he's in. I've heard he doesn't even really like television or film and just wants to blast Ns in public to the highest amount of people possible. The fact that he managed to get rich doing it too is kind of impressive.

Attached: walton-goggins.png (1222x1230, 983.2K)

oh shit. didn't know capeshit got mortal kombat vibes?

is this show worth watching? i usually hate superhero stuff, but that clip was kind of entertaining

no the term racist is used for "irrational hatred" of a group based on race. If it's rational then it isn't racist.

fetish

word. this was brilliant for the writers to do.

racists are not always the stereotypical hicks that yell the N word in a southern accent.

They can be a lot more nuanced. hell they'll even say they voted for obama while they stay at their comfortable suburban homes in New England.

but the moment they hear about their daughters going to college and hopping on some BBC, they go ape shit.

All the greatest intellectuals of history were racist. Every great man who ever did anything lasting was racist. Your grandparents were racist, your parents were racist. You are racist. Everyone is racist.

Fuck, Stormmommy is deliciously fucking sexy god damn.

Why do they hire the most Jewish actors to play Nazis?

The dirt makes the plastic less obvious

They can't get over their fucking complex so they have to keep prancing around nazis and mock them by becoming them. Jews have a disturbing psychological profile to begin with.

m-m-m-mommy

Attached: 3646254_2_o.jpg (684x1024, 179.89K)

According to my baised self hating Jew friend they absolutely do have a persecution fetish. That's why they always tip their hats with "hello, fellow whites" shit.

>Jew
>Patrick[5] was born in Marietta, Georgia, on November 5, 1958,[3] raised there and Boston, Mass., Dayton, Ohio, Detroit, Michigan, and Cleveland, Ohio before he moved to Los Angeles to pursue an acting career. He is the eldest of five children born to Nadine and Robert M. Patrick, and is of Scots-Irish and English descent.

It was a different and way better time. Everything was going to plan. Nigger lost it's meaning stem cell research was booming. We where so close to a advanced future with flying cars and human cloning and every male got laid. The zoomers happened and ruined everything! We been stuck in a annoying loop and we must wait you you fucks to drown in your own bullshit and die off to help the younger more controlled better educated alpha generation. We can finally stop with capeshit and bad reboot and continue forward

because people will bias against ugly people inherently.

All cape shit is awful.

Zoomers haven't done shit, late genx and millenials have created every shitty system running the world right now raised off of the mindset of 60's hippie communism.

no one here cares but I live in Marietta, Georgia, and my stepdad used to play ball with Robert Patrick when they were young.

Attached: amen.jpg (590x624, 63.05K)

Yup and we could have finally would had achieved a 1 world government by now.
Most people over 30 got vaccinated because most of them have families and good jobs to maintain. Elementary children have no say and must get it also. Sit in class yards away from each other being forced to learn and not play and goof off. Zoomers are the main generation that complain the most because they really have nothing to live for. All they do is TikTok and twitter and make a big deal about every tiny thing in their stupid lives. Fentanyl please stay around.
Movies suck and TV shows are the only media worth watching.

Mutt's law

OP is a faggot because i know for a fact that the White Dragon has said kike