Why do women pretend to love ‘dad bods’? Being fat is factually unattractive

Why do women pretend to love ‘dad bods’? Being fat is factually unattractive.

Attached: A9240B6F-EE07-48A7-961B-849D9D954829.jpg (828x1049, 767.74K)

I'd rather be slightly overweight my whole life than ever become one of those closeted gay, devoid of personality, borderline sociopathic retards on /fit/ who do nothing but lift (and don't even play a sport lol).

I heard he was hung, but upon inspecting that pic, the absence of a clear bulge makes me think someone lied to me

Younger women find it hot for some reason. I had some fat titty ethot at my old job drooling over me and I’m 12 years older than her. She still regularly tries to talk to me years later.

You dont have a choice lol.

How fucked am I bros?

Attached: IMG_2766.jpg (910x1700, 158.88K)

Fatty fingers typed this.

the same reason guys pretend to like fat chicks it's what they can get so they cope by pretending it's what they want

>shows dick unwarranted to coworkers on set of parks & rec
>haha nice blooper!
how he'd get away with it?

normal guy mode, its masculine and the opposite of how neurotic and gay most men are about appearances now

because a woman wants to be thinner than her man, so if her man is fat, she can put on the pounds and still be the small cute one.

sounds like your projecting

Women like dad bods because guys with a little pudge don't take themselves as seriously as ripped guys and are generally more fun to be around. I mean, we all know thicc girls are the fun ones.

how does he nurse his young with such tiny nipples

it wasn't a blooper, they used Amy's real reaction to his nudity

When will you people realize that WOMEN DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR BODY as long as you aren’t obese or extremely underweight. There have been millions of chubby men throughout history and they have always managed to get a family and pass on their genes.

The biggest thing holding y’all back is your personality and low self esteem. Women can smell that from a mile away.

>Why do women pretend to love ‘dad bods’?

Because "dad bods" are proof they are supportive people. A real man that pays his bills, raises children with the mother, so much so, that he can afford to eat well and pack on a pound or two because he's earned his way in life.

>Granted men do take it too far and get fat way beyond just a "dad bod",...then it's a problem.

So ladies seeing that, means he's packin a serious wallet.

He could be a grower plus he was in the water

Probably the most in shape human being on this entire website.

this but money, jaw and height

It gets bigger when its in contact with water, stupid, haven't you ever taken a look at your dick after taking a shower?

>y'all
Go back

By dadbod they mean peak pre-roids bod.

I WAS IN THE POOL! I WAS IN THE POOL!

>true
>sort of true
>flat-out wrong
you manlets make me so mad. i take walks at the mall and i tower over virtually every guy. the ones walking with a hot chick at their side is the same height as her and sometimes shorter.

This is the ideaI maIe body. You may not Iike it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Attached: tumtum.png (1200x800, 974.8K)

>pretend to love ‘dad bods’
The 20 year old brunette hippie chick everyone hits on at my work also exclusively has sex with older, fatter, greasier men because she has some pretty intense daddy issues.

Everyone has a type my dude

Thats not even a dad bod thats just a normal body

Fuck off yankee

Checked. Also women don't know what they want, you need to inform them. Usually through conversation, but sometimes through a fist.

>The guy on the left? Ew, no, total dadbod. The guy on the right is more my type. I like his style.

Attached: jonoose.png (1157x1024, 1.37M)

why do women love kpop looking boys

If they make enough money to be pudgy, but they're also active enough not to be flat out obese, then chances are they have enough money and enough lack of self control to support a Woman

They're secretly lesbian, so they are more attracted to a effeminate guys

>women
You mean 13 year old girls?

>hurr my retarded anecdotes disprove all the data and biology behind durr
do a flip

Because they're secretly lesbians.

I'm pretty sure this is a lie propagated by men with dad bods – and I hope they keep spreading the lie so it might become a reality.

t. man with dad bod

Because they're good looking

getting thinner actually changes your face entirely. There's no point in posting self-deluding blackpill memes

Dad bods are disgusting and unaesthetic, at least the obese have the commitment to double down and be fat cunts

is this good or bad

only teen girls like that once they get older they don't

Women don't even pretend to like this. They like dudes that are jacked but only under like 18 or 20% body fat. Dudes just keep pushing the dad bod thing so they can be like "women love exteriorly visibly inflammation of my liver and pancreas!"

t. pic-related

Attached: oh2hfdteg8871.jpg (551x411, 26.32K)

Maternal instinct, they want to take care of an offspring together with a partner that won't leave them for another. Dad bod might be an unattractive feature but because of it you might get less chance to cheat and they know it. It's not about dad bod, it's about your chance of leaving for a better woman

Attached: harleyquinn-s2-ep11-banner.jpg (1100x619, 136.15K)

i would date you desu

You're joking though right? Next time you go out in public, dont be a pussy and actually look up from your fucking phone (or ground) and look at all the couples that pass you by. Guarantee most of those guys the chicks are with are not rocking a "Brad Pitt Fight Club" body. t. /fit/ faggot who tucks his weiner in

I'm 6"4....so tall...when I had a micheal Phelps body women would come up to me and feel my chest out of nowhere...

When I stopped working out and took a bunch of oxys and drank I was a social God and got laid on a weekly basis but I did all the work.

Having a good body cuts the work In half....

This is still based on being 6"4 and handsome. Thanks for reading my blog.

Better than skinny little twerp faggots but worse than gigachad 6 packs

To the saloon? Don't mind if I do, partner
> * Tips ten gallon hat
> * Your pussy gets moistens

size is a plus for women, up to a certain point, even if it is fat mixed with muscle

Attached: dadbod.jpg (640x683, 32.3K)

Dad bods don't mean fat, they mean chubby in a masculine way
t. 5'10 and 190, and getting more pussy than I ever have

I think it tends to be as people get older, their attractions become older.
Teen girls like teen boys.
Young adult women like young adult men.
Middle-aged women like middle-aged men.
And so on and so forth. Any "exceptions" you can think of are men who either look younger or older than their actual age, attracting women out of their age brackets.

It hangs more in warm water but it doesn't grow. My ballsack hangs lower than my penis when I'm not erect in warm water.

>shrinky dicks

women like one step up
>teens like young adults
>high schoolers like college guys
>women in their 20s want an established guy with a house
>middle aged women take what they can get

To Dixie, yup, take me back to Dixie, away from these stinking yanks

Familiarize yourself with the concept of shit tests.

What women mean by dadbods is just muscular guys with higher body fat. Women don't actually want "dadbods".

The absolute cope

Nigga, men fuck hairy 400 pound asses every day, dont act like your preference is something new

Attached: 1645203799425.jpg (1200x1170, 187.99K)

I think this is it. Girls like strong men but they also like a little padding.

Losing body fat makes your penis grow. Not a huge bit, but the quick rule is 10% gives you an inch. Obviously there’s a point of diminishing returns.

Based, homos seething in the replies shows how right you are

>get superfat
>penis inverts to a pussy hole
>people can't tell if you're male or female anymore due to the androgynous blob shape
Trannies are doing it wrong

He's not nearly fat enough to lose length. He's probably just a grower.

>Why do women pretend to love ‘dad bods’? Being fat is factually unattractive.
its nature. being fat means you have a lot of food and as such have wealth enough to take care of children. it used to be a status symbol long enough to be become a genetical disposition for men.