This is some genuine insane mental torture. Will Smith suicide doc when?

This is some genuine insane mental torture. Will Smith suicide doc when?

Attached: itsunironicallyover.jpg (622x622, 71.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxz1DuVaRr8
youtube.com/watch?v=ADkLBtSGKMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

vile beast

lol, right on time.
What a cunt.

my good lord, poor fucking bastard.
Will Smith is hitting anime levels of pure suffering rn lmao

If he doesn't divorce her on the spot he's out of his goddamn mind

holy fucking cuck....
if Will actually gets off to this humiliation shit than he must be having the world's most fantastic orgasm

Attached: 1612095038162.jpg (480x640, 12.42K)

>scowls when rock makes the joke
>laughs when smith smacks him
>"I am not a woman in distress. I don’t need protection."

>smith smacks rock
>gives speech later and gets standing ovation
>everyone present recounts how traumatizing and violent the incident was

>black guy smacks black guy
>"this is the fault of a racist society"

>man defends wife
>said wife had a recorded one-on-one interview with him in which she admitted to numerous affairs

I swear Hollywood is a giant psyop designed to chisel down the public’s ability to think and remember things clearly and instead have people blindly believe whatever they’re told without the internal ability to question

Attached: 707F88F7-E836-409B-9D59-4E16AF25F433.gif (960x640, 28.63K)

I called it. Jada has no sympathy for Will and anyone can tell that from the interview alone. The moment the slap happened, it was only a matter of time before she said "I don't need protecting".

Damn, I kinda feel bad for Will. That is brutal

Gotta admire just how much she loves tormenting him. Maybe he gets off on being a humiliated cuck. Can't see any other reason he's still with her.

bait.

What did Will won from all of this?

he doubled down on his impotent feelings when she cucked him and this transfigured into a perverse defense of the abuser in the form of him slapping chris rock. but in this situation will smith could only ever slap him, he lies in the bed he makes. i'd feel sorry for him but he is a hollywood person and they are murderers anyway id through them all off a cliff.

Jada is like a level 10 mentally abusive narcissist. If Will hadn't done anything she'd be railing against him for doing nothing.

yep she seems nasty and evil, and is hurting Will mentally and emotionally
Will has fucked people over in the past with his own narcissism though (like the first aunt on fresh prince), So its hard to feel sorry for him, this might be his karma moment

its just narcissists and psychopaths doing what they do
born liars and evil people

yep
shes a narcissists and Will is fucked no matter what he does

Is it time for Big Willie Style's dick flattening session yet?

Another solid reminder to never marry, especially without an air-tight prenup

Attached: D'Angelo_Jesus.jpg (258x387, 69.71K)

lmao Is this peak cucking?

She prob enjoyed seeing Chris Rock get slapped but enjoys humiliating her husband even more so this was a win win for her. I just enjoy every faggot woman who was defending that lap dog of a husband looking retarded right now

orgasms cause him extreme pain and make him cry, look it up, unironically

giving mindless baboons too much credit

what an absolute fucking cunt
have some respect for yourself Will, god damn

Jesus CHRIST, Dude needs to pull the eject bar and bail on this, bail on it all. He's got the money; just tap out and start over somewhere else. Get away from hollywood and this horseshit.

Chris watts part II.

This means Will basically accomplished nothing out of it. SAD

>entire world is shitting on your husband because he tried to defend you
>instead of siding with him, you turn to shit on him too
It's genuinely hilarious how much Jada absolutely fucking despises Will. Tupac's dick game must've been absolutely insane for her to act like this for literal decades now

Attached: 1640218050571.jpg (355x359, 35.95K)

Jeez Will just get a divorce already.

>Will Smith stormed the stage and slapped comedian Chris Rock to protect his wife’s honor after the comedian made an awful joke about her hair loss
>You know what else would have protected her honor - a hat

Attached: 5FC31D42-2532-4883-BC27-27D55637057F.jpg (1536x1533, 418.2K)

As soon as he leaves, the accusations will start coming up. He's fucked.

Apparently orgasms make him sick according to his memoir

Jada needs to join the occult so she can fuck Tupac's ghost and be happy

Jada pinkett Smith seems to be such an evil cunt to Will Smith. What a fucking cuck Will Smith is for staying with this woman all these years. She's fucking evil I shouldn't mind to see a video of her getting her head cut off. Fuck this ugly bald nasty looking fucking bitch I'm glad she lost her hair and I hope she gets cancer and dies. She's ugly.

Christ this level of gaslighting is insane
God I feel bad for Will
The one decent black guy in Hollywood gets this shit
If he got involved in gangs and drugs and died in a drive by shooting, people would build momuments for him. American celeb culture is toxic.

He should really just preemptively come out to rob his bitch wife of the ability to keep holding it over his head. Nobody really even cares if you're bi anymore.

Fucking EVERY successful male actor in Hollywood has sucked dick for a role at one point or another. There's nothing gay about providing for your family at any cost.

nice, classic norm and his hats. i miss that lil nigga like you wouldn't believe

youtube.com/watch?v=nxz1DuVaRr8

Rolling for murder suicide

Checked.

Bitch, you told Will Smith you were offended. That's why he laughed it off at first until you had to explain the joke. What a double crossing bitch.

>he still thinks prenups do anything
The judge will force you to give her half and make you smile while you do it

How soon can we expect a murder suicide?

Hahaha My God yeah I know it's ridiculous. Fuck Will Smith for being a cuck for such an ugly woman and punching somebody cuz of a joke but treating him like an outcast is a joke. Modern leftist culture will destroy Will Smith for what he did but they make monuments to loser dumb fucking niggers like George Floyd or that other son of a bitch in Wisconsin who literally had a restraining order for beating his girl friend shows up at her house beat her again then abducting her kid away so when the cops shoot him, nigger lives matter and other leftist burned down Kenosha. Leftist don't make no sense anymore. They burned down cities in the name of worthless niggers. The world is a better place with George Floyd dead. He was a worthless piece of shit junkie robbing thief of a no good nigger. I wish they would have killed the guy in Kenosha too I'm sad he's alive and now the city's paying him a bunch of money So he'll be richer than most of us hard-working Americans. I'd be pissed as a decent black person seeing a nigger like that going to pay out from a city for just being nigger doings. All craziness.

I think she outright said in some podcast she only went out with him because he kept asking, and only stuck with him because they had kids.

Pitch perfect. +1

Vnr

It really tickles me with joy to see Will so completely crushed. This humiliation ritual is brutal, and I hope he doesn’t make it. I want him to also personally know that I take joy in watching his life, career, and family fall apart.

Such is the nature of Hollywood. Sell your soul, for a price.

I hope Will Smith gets possessed by the spirit of Chris Watts

Vote Confederate loser. Rite cant meme wont reed replies so dont @ me methheds

Yes, yes it is gay. It's very gay to support the globohomo jew agenda. Hope you fucks all die and suffer an eternal burning in the afterlife.

kek

just when you thought evil cunts couldn't be more evil

>c'mon bro
>nothing gay about sucking dick
>what are you some kind of faggot, won't suck cock to advance your career?

Attached: 1480370254282.gif (240x228, 774.19K)

I'm not even on the right I'm an old school liberal and I'm saddened to see modern leftists be so insane. You nigger loving fucking dick weed assholes make the right look sane, That saying something. Just like Chris Rock himself said, there are niggers and there are black people, I'm glad to see black people get ahead. Niggas be all like white trash they're just shitty people shitty problems shitty behaviors and ain't no fun to be around. So Sod off cunt.

No man this kind of bullshit, this shit is just to harsh.

she obviously has something deep on him thats why he hasn't done anything yet, theres limits to humiliation shit like this, its blackmail at this point

youtube.com/watch?v=ADkLBtSGKMo

>iT's A cOnSpIrAcY

meds

He should be legally allowed to murder her at this point

Big Willy Style Bros... NOT LIKE THIS

I concur. He should do it in like a church or some other holy ground though because this lady I swear is some type of which bitch so you need home field advantage.

I’ve been fucking saying this.
He’s in a deeply abusive marriage and it has destroyed his soul

If you want to sit there and lie to me with a straight face that you wouldn't suck cock to be involved in your dream Yea Forums project, you obviously have no real passion for the medium. I feel sorry for you

Sounds like you have more passion for being "famous" and sucking cock than caring about the medium, faggot. You are the egotist here.

lol he laughed at the joke.. THEN she put him up to it.. now she's throwing him under the bus so she don't get cancelled too
>women

Tl;dr rite cnt mem. Dmt @ me dont red Republican shills

Will calm down. This isn't the answer.

I'd let them fuck my ass raw and literally give me AIDS to get my script seriously considered. If you don't have that same level of dedication, then that's on you budster

Will has been a two-faced piece of shit. Idk why everyone gives him a pass to this day. Takes two to tango, etc, and I think Jada knows a lot about Will we don't.

Sorry, I believe in hard work, not cheating. That's why Jesus loves me.

But Men In Black was kino tho

>gentle joke made at her expense
>she scowls and then glares at Will, prompting him to try and regain some manliness with a slap
>doesn't complain
>a week goes by
>"I don't need no man to defend my honor!"
Just shut the fuck up you bald-headed cunt.

Having a stroke, fatass?

Attached: leftism mental illness.jpg (2952x2240, 657.3K)

You think getting ass raped is easy?!