/sev/ severance

Severance thread.

Attached: 1633080106936.png (1918x802, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9Apy8Ok3esw
youtube.com/watch?v=fongYc4bpJE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is the season done yet?

Finale this week.

THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP MAKING THREADS

So we can only talk about shows that are over? Doesn't even make sense.

Dylan is dying this week, screencap this post

Better not. Dylan is my favorite innie. His outtie is well liked by his peers and competes in body building competitions.

I wana fug the tibetan fox looking mongrolette

Attached: 1643977921550.jpg (1600x2399, 2.43M)

POST A TORRENT LINK OR MEGA LINK TO EVERY EPISODE IN 4K QUALITY MINIMUM OR FUCK OFF YOU SHILL PIECE OF SHIT

They’ve all but literally spelled it out- the chubby guy has eaten his last waffle

its all on rarbg you lazy faggot

Wish I waited until it was over to binge this, that ending to the last episode holy shit based Dylan

I’m unfamiliar with the slang terms used here, does “based” mean “stubby armed fat shit who has the reach distance of a sparrow”?

Severance thread?

Attached: 1648050217206.jpg (700x700, 61.27K)

What kind of spoonfed tard needs links to pirate?

There will only be one season sadly.

This dude cracks me the fuck up.

Based means the winner of multiple waffle parties.

wrong, season 2 is confirmed by apple

>Ben Stiller directing
how does he go from shitty Zoolander actor to this?

>it's true
I enjoyed this fact more than any other in this thread.

Did anybody else here ever get around to reading the Lexington Letter? I get the impression I’m the only one here that’s seen it, but it really seems to suggest what’s actually going on at Lumon is really sinister

link me, fellow outie.

i think when mark was talking to cobel at the party he was already in "overtime mode" thats why he was like ohhhh im thinking of quitting

could you elaborate?

Why did they leave Helly sprawled out on the conference room table? Why not wheel her in on a gurney so she's comfy until she wakes up?

Bros, I just want to say thanks for hipping me to this kino. It's rare that Yea Forums recommendation actually pays off.

Yes. Dat bomb attack. Was kind of hoping there was was implied to be useless but I’ll accept it.

Nah he's nimble af for a big dude and Milichick doesn't seem the type to straight up end the dude.

Haven't read it but I've read the summary, apparently Milchick has a brother? and there's a lot of 'car accidents' involving Lumon employees? Would appreciate a link too if you have it.

I'll bet it's imagery that will be mirrored later. Someone is going to wind up on an alter as a human sacrifice. Something like that.

THERE WAS NO O&D COUP

Attached: chernobyl-2.jpg (1284x858, 88.57K)

She's on the board and is doing a severance role to prove it's safe.

Cobel knows this and that's why she didn't report Helly's attempted suicide.

No, the last 2 episoded have been all about outie Mark realizing he doesn't severance

Did we see them dump her on there? I only remember her trying to go through that door over and over.

It’s free on Apple Books, but if you don’t want that here’s a guy just reading the entire thing out loud
youtu.be/9Apy8Ok3esw
It’s an ebook apple released as supplemental material for the show like two weeks ago. It’s written as a letter from a former Lumon employee at a different facility in Topeka, Kansas to a local newspaper journalist. In it she documents her experiences working in the MDR department and at the end of it it’s STRONGLY suggested that what the innies are actually doing down there has something to do with bombs and real world terrorism.

he's paying the writers/screenwriters and following what they say

Nah that was definitely outie Mark, he's a lot more mellow and subdued compared to innie Mark who isn't depression.

The juxtaposition between Cobel and Mark's behavior at the party was to show what being unsevered is like; bitch was unhinged while Mark was chill.

We never see them actually put her on the table. Mark mentions waking up on the table on his first day as well.

They're obviously doing drone strikes, and Lumon is obviously in the oil industry, among other things.

Attached: Severance-irving-irv-black-ooze-hallucination-dozing-off-wellness-check.jpg (737x368, 42.73K)

what if, and hear me out... burt and irving were outie lovers

The black goo was revealed to be Irving’s outie consciousness seeping into his innie’s due to lack of sleep. On the outside he drinks coffee so he can stay up and paint all night with black paint that looks just like the goo he sees when he falls asleep on the job. It’s also why he notices the black stuff underneath his fingernails

When did he see the elevator to the testing floor and why?

>tell me the answer to this question that no one has the answer to?

He’s the most senior member of the MDR department, so my guess is he’s one of the very early test subjects they tried the procedure on and he’s seen the elevator before because it was initially not as successful and he’s been sent back down to whatever that is and had his innie’s memory erased several times at this point

It's oil business, hence the need for severance.

The paint and coffee are visual/thematic foreshadowing.

Attached: a29a2a_228395f9f027455188481440fee1b90b_mv2.jpg (320x180, 13.4K)

You're a fucking retard because the goo he see's is a lot thinner than fucking paint.

The fact he uses acrylic/oil paint is what you're supposed to see.

I’m sorry I just can’t go along with that theory. It just doesn’t fit with all the weird cult shit we’ve seen associated with Lumon up until this point. My running theory is that the Egans figured out a way to make themselves immortal and that everything they’ve doing down there is in service to granting Kier eternal life or something

Because paint wouldn't flow the way they needed it to.

Do you guys think Burt is still down there? Christopher Walken was a joy to see and he had a great dynamic with Turturro

Why would they make the testing room elevator so spooky and ominous? Making the hallway to the break room look like that I get.

It's not acrylic/oil paint, it's straight up oil paint.
It's a recurring theme in the show.

Because it's oil. Look at Lumon's logo.

Attached: MV5BZWI3NTQ3NDktYmU2Ni00MDg3LTljNjUtMTZjMTVmNzQ3MWViXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg (1920x1080, 306.83K)

We’ll see if either one of us is right eventually, but I just don’t see this playing out as the most overly elaborate scheme to cover up shady dealings in the oil industry in history

Retarded fanfic. This is not stated anywhere in the series or the Lexington letter.

What evidence is there for your "muh immortal" theory? Sounds like absolute bullshit.

Attached: sWHMoOZYS6r6rvYao3an339mFFIvxIrzduepzaHY0ME.jpg (2000x1000, 97.69K)

Have you seen what drone controllers look like in your life?

They look like regular guys.

Is the season ending this week? I want to binge watch and not wait for a whole another week.

>bringing back Marks wife
>implications of “who” the “board” is
>Harmony holding her mothers oxygen tube
Not that user but it’s not farfetched

It’s just a guess, but I’m basing it on what little I know about crazy cults and their leaders. They always want some weird supernatural shit like being able to live forever or turning themselves into some kind of god or whatever. That and with all the mystery and lead up and secrecy surrounding Lumon and the severance program it just doesn’t seem plausible that all that effort would be going into something as mundane and pedestrian as the oil industry. I don’t know what it is, but my guess is it’s got to be much more nefarious than something that simple

I tried rewatching the show but holy shit all of the outie stuff is so fucking boring.

I watched a Youtube video on it.
youtube.com/watch?v=fongYc4bpJE
>Innies getting pregnant
>Innies committing terrorist psychic acts?

Seems pretty fucked.

>he thinks the show is an allegory for US drone striking middle east for oil
>he thinks drone striking middle eastern nations is done for OIL
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The script Mark reads specifically mentions waking up on a table. So that's part of the script. They all wake up on a table. No idea why.

A faked death is evidence of immortality?
Helly is more likely to be on the board than Eagan.

Yes.

The Lumon building is identical to NSA.

>He thinks drone strikes aren't about oil and occupying land
LMAO @ UR EXISTENCE

Attached: scrnli_2_17_2022_5-29-40-AM-e1645080787283.jpg (900x450, 79.5K)

How could Helly simultaneously be on the board and working as a severed employee? They take meetings during office hours

I was getting the implication that Helly is related to Egan. She sort of looks like that one, Egan chick in the museum. She is her innie when Harmony is speaking to the board granted that may not matter.

could be a PR move for mass severance

She's working a severance job to prove it's safe. Her outie, who's on the board, won't let her leave the job.

Her outie looks wealthy af and the blue in the background mirrors the blue Lumon decorations for the governors Ball. It's intentionally blue, as opposed to just having the backdrop be in a restaurant.

Attached: FPQJWRpWYAo-EWv.jpg (720x352, 16.98K)

literally rent free

What I thought nobody watches this show? WTF?

It's been a huge hit at least critically which is what Apple TV wants. 98% on RT and 8.1 on imdb.

One word. Clones