What the fuck is this so called game? They keep talking about it in The Wire but i never see they playing

What the fuck is this so called game? They keep talking about it in The Wire but i never see they playing.

Attached: file.png (1917x1079, 2.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MJAnencycUg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's chess. They play it in the first episode.

The payphone pager number game.

THE game
and you just lost nigga

They're just like the chess pieces, like Master D wisely told us.

It's all in the game

World of Warcraft

>This is America, man. You gotta let him play.
They literally tell you what the game is in the very first scene of the series.

yo

it's a pseud facade meant to trick you into thinking they're not low IQ animals.
>t. lived in the Baltimore area

Attached: 1648084343082.jpg (360x359, 17.69K)

Black people invented chicken nuggets. THATS something they don’t teach you in school

idk but this thread made me lose The Game

The blue whale challenge

Ultimately this is the case. It's why libs praise the show.

They played it just once.

I am not american. Baltimore is really like this? I thought LA and Detroit were the blackest places.

Tpbp, sadly the zoomers browsing this board don't know about it.

Attached: the city of banemore.png (962x648, 856.87K)

Domino motherfucker.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 51.19K)

Just give it a few years and academics will start criticizing it for depicting Marlo negatively.
>He was just another victim of socioeconomic factors!

They're referencing whaling, where you go to a bar and fuck the fattest woman there. It's based.

Attached: 1632835353552.png (1080x1350, 1.54M)

LA is basically Mexico, but Detroit is pretty black.

in baltimore they have blue lights with police cameras hanging in some places that indicate areas they don't really want to go to. I remember dropping my friend off at a bus station and driving past a bunch of them before I knew what they meant. it's an absolute dogshit city.

Mexicans have pushed blacks out of Southern California.

Mississippi is technically the blackest part of the US. But Chicago, Baltimore, and Atlanta are pretty feral cities as far as crime is concerned. Detroit used to be but it has depopulated so much crime has gone down there.

>LA
Los Angeles has a big ghetto and the west coast rap labels but you need to understand LA is fucking huge, not even including its suburbs. It's a shithole but it's not exclusively at the fault of one demographic like it is for northern east coast cities.

>libs

Attached: 73E0152C-FCED-4FAD-B1F5-56EBF572F363.jpg (339x407, 33.93K)

>Mississippi is technically the blackest part of the US
easily the worst state, but yeah I'd feel way safer there than in the cities you listed.

Attached: blanketparty.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

I stand by my statement. Democrats love The Wire.

Who the fuck are these so called Jane Does? They keep talking about them in The Wire but i never see they on screen.

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME

Attached: images (31).jpg (633x484, 25.93K)

What I want to know is how do they expect that tiny fence to keep anyone in? Weeboy over there got life. Just hop the fence and run nigga, it's not like they can do too much worse to you. FLEE

it's just an interior fence

White wives of John Does. They're Does because they need bucks.

>This is America, man. You gotta let him play.

Seriously though, what did they mean by this?

>They played it just once
they play a lot off screen

There is any big organization like bloods and crips in Baltimore or just local gangs?

I read a thing or 2 about Chicago and Atlanta. I know these nu-rappers talk a lot about these places.

Jane is pretty common name.

Did you know that negros in the Oakland area refer to eating pussy as “sucking cock?”
Isn’t that kinda weird?

They're saying that, as American citizens, everyone is entitled to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

both are gay

Chicago is our most violent city. People call it Chiraq and Chicongo for a reason. I'm sure there are some local gangs or smaller regional gangs in Baltimore, but Crips snd Bloods tend to be in every city to some extent.

Yeah, apparently "sucking cock" is really popular with African American youth for whatever reason. At least, that's what I've seen the kids talking about on TikTok.

Oakland is just across from San Francisco. Were it any other city I would be surprised and confused.

New Orleans and East St. Louis are fucked up too. Per capita, you need to look at places like Gary, Indiana and Camden, NJ.

not really sure on specific gangs there - pretty much seemed like local stuff, yeah. don't have one for baltimore but if you're curious, this movie goes into the deep atlanta ghetto stuff:
youtube.com/watch?v=MJAnencycUg

I learned the term from a wigger I work with.
It’s like they swung over the bar and circled back around to gay with their slang.

The top 3 American cities by murder rate are St. Louis, Baltimore and Detroit.

im a big fan of the smaller, underdog shitholes. like rockford il or flint mi

And that's a good thing
California Mexicans just want to work
Mexico Mexicans and Texas Mexicans are 100% cartel mules

tex messicans are really into the founding fathers and waterburger

The dope game u simple fucks

Interesting. Still better than where i live tho.

I''ll watch.

I thought Detroit was white as fuck after watching Home Improvement. I was shocked to learn the truth.

It used to be white but then all the whites started leaving in droves when industry left the area and then the politicians gave the city the coup de Grace. Then started going even further when places like Dearborn started getting flooded with pakis.

Country ass coons are built different from rabid city niggers.

New Jerseybros where u at?

I'm an AnCap and I love The Wire, because most of problems in the show (and real life Baltimore) are caused by too much government intrusion in the market.
>Shit police
>Shit drug dealers
>Shit school system
>Shit union dock workers
>Shit Fake MSM

Okay, so since no one gave you a serious answer, and I assume you're either shitposting or an actual retard:
"the game" is what they call the heroin trade. It's a "game" because you're playing against the police and other gangs. If you win, you make a lot of money. If you lose, you wind up dead or in prison.

Now, no one in real life talks like this. The Wire did for black gangstes what The Godfather did for the Italian Mafia.

fair weather fan over here. fuck off with that shit. did you know rockford il despite being one of the worst cities in america is still majority white by a pretty wide margin? now thats a winning team

Chicago isn't even top 25 in murder rates. Also, there aren't really any big gangs there anymore. They rounded up the leadership in the 90s and it caused everything to break down into cliques. People rep their blocks instead of gangs now

You're thinking about it too literally. The game could be as simple as the Eastside/Westside basketball game in the first season. Or, it could be something as heavy as international human trafficking like in the second season. When they talk about the game, sure, they're talking about selling drugs on the corner. However, in the grand scheme of things, the game represents participating in some sort of conflict or struggle between different groups.

True, but in the show only the niggers talk about "the game" like that, and they're obviously talking about heroin dealing. But yes, the other things you mentioned fit into "games", ala game theory.

Does rockford really have that high of a murder rate? I live like an hour from there.

The Wire is a stupid show made for redditors. Watch The Sopranos, it's the better show.