Why do most actors struggle to act high when their character smokes? Have any of them smoked weed before ?

Why do most actors struggle to act high when their character smokes? Have any of them smoked weed before ?

Attached: BDC34E86-21D0-48A9-8E7F-ED21B0C09C0D.jpg (499x499, 57.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oITvouk5hQk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

weed counteracts the effects of adrenochrome

If you smoke everyday then there is no acting. you are just normal.

they're not trying to act high, they're trying to act the stereotype of what the general audience thinks a high person should act like

hows the memory numb nuts?

hows being a faggot?

not bad

I still remember your mom's blown out snatch 14 years ago when I conceived you, son

why would i want to remember any of this shit that is current year?

good enough, i can remember all of the times i shoved my penis inside a vagina, you?

because being high (on weed) isn't really that interesting for anyone except weed smokers, in most movies the high is just exaggerated for comedic purpose, IRL stoners live and look like Stan from American Dad in that one episode where he gets high

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 78.78K)

Holy shit I love marijuana, bros. I’m so glad it’s legal where I live.

Easy to remember nothing happening

I don't like marijuana. Idc if it's legal or not. It's a drug for the slow-minded.

I’m not slow minded. I’m probably a lot smarter then you, and you’d probably never knew I smoked if you met me.

How hard is it to act high? You just have to pretend to be schizophrenic and duuude weeeeed and pretend to be le deep when you're a 40 IQ dumbass

>I’m probably a lot smarter then you

I like how you say probably because even you doubt that you're smarter than that guy. Why do you think you're smarter than him?

Sure. Most habitual pot smokers are slow, have poor memory and smell bad. Maybe you're an exception but that's the rule.

The smartest person I know used to be a stoner but I didn't know him then so the smartest thing he ever did was stop. I've tried weed in my life and it turns you into a retard. The thing is that I was able to tell I was acting like a retard even while high (I just couldn't do anything about it) so I don't understand why stoners can't. Maybe they're just not very bright sober so there's no difference.

It lowers your testosterone too, in addition to IQ reduction

You are weak. You let a plant succumb you. Pathetic. Stop judging others who have their shit together. If you weed makes you slow, you might just be a slow person. Weed makes me fast as fuck. I’m a sales man. I sell solar make big money right before I smoke my weed. Cope moar.

>in addition to IQ reduction
iq isn't fluid you ugly faggot retard

That's not surprising. I can understand why people take drugs but it only bothers me when people try to act like it's not a problem.
Look at the stoners in this thread that I'm just hiding the posts of. Horrible people. Anyway, I can filter this thread now while they wallow in their misery.

Case in point, this stoner has lost so much grey matter that he doesn't realize what he wrote was the most retarded shit ever

you talk like a fag
go back to redddit

It'll be ok, just take another bong rip degen

the modern transatlantic accent

/thread
Basically people who don’t smoke have learn everything they know about weed from Seth Rogan and their retarded high school burnout junkie friend. It’s the same story every time with you guys.

Why must employers persecute us so? My two month job search has made me remember how gay being sober in the modern era is.

Attached: 1647025938106.jpg (384x384, 14.29K)

Yes it is, pothead. Lmao.

Why did you turn chinese halfway through posting this?

I hate this about weed. I have a friend who's constantly smoking and constantly misplacing their belongings. Then they have the audacity to blame their "ADHD". I fucking hate how ADHD became the excuse for stoners and retards for why they won't get their shit together. What the fuck is the point of all this medication you're proudly taking if you're barely functioning?

he's probably doing it just to mess with you, you sound like a whiney faggot

Lmao this post is hilarious.
>weed makes you fast
Bro cocaine and weed are two different things, you realize that yeah? Car salesmen use cocaine, not weed.

>stop whining about me being a retarded piece of shit, I-I'm just doing it to mess with you that's all! Yeah I smoke weed and take a bunch of prescription drugs and constantly complain about my life while doing nothing to fix it and taking no advice, all just to annoy my friends, that's right!! And that's a good thing!!

Attached: 1648824633036.png (782x758, 126.63K)

kek

>more bitching
tldr faggot

>pothead too brain damaged to read
Not big surprise.

cows don't look like cows in film, thats why we paint horses to look like cows
also pic related

Attached: 1647429115039.jpg (430x600, 45.63K)

>not big surprise
nice writing retard, can't blame it on a plant either cause you're a straight edge faggot

user is retard. Not big surprise.

Attached: og-image.jpg (1280x720, 51.61K)

it's amazing what a 4 week tolerance break does for you. I can't afford weed right now so out of necessity I took a break, and last night I decided to scrape some kief from my grinder and various weed containers and smoked ashy rez from my ashtray and got such a great high that it rivaled my the highs I get while in total stonermode from top shelf primo herb. and I still have a bunch of rez left which I always keep for situations such as these. don't throw away your rez, kiddies. it will come in handy one day.

Attached: sohigh.jpg (612x612, 56.46K)

kinda sounds like your addicted user i dont really give a fuck and not judging but am in the same boat so had to drop it

call it whatever you want but if you were no longer able to visit Yea Forums you'd be miserable without it and while still being to able to function normally you'd still miss it. that's pretty much how I feel about weed. I enjoy it, it's fun, it's something that gives me pleasure and even soothes pain like sore muscles, which is an added bonus for me and my back.

Anyone that needs tolerance breaks is addicted, casual users don't develop tangible tolerance, but at the same time anyone that can drop it for a month isn't really hooked.

yeah usually actors do a bad job of it

youtu.be/oITvouk5hQk

not sure where that would place

movies aren't real life user

Brad Pitt did a really good job of acting like he was on acid in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

The problem with weed is that it really makes doing nothing all day ok. You can literally sit and stare the ceiling fan for hours and be ok with it. It's the anti-productivity drug and if you do it a lot you'll see days just pass by where you do nothing at all. Some people can function well on weed but they're the exception.
Weed is like the anti-caffeine. Even alcohol is better. I can get shitfaced and 6 hours later there's no trace of it. Hell sometimes you can even be productive the same day you get drunk. 3-4 beers and you feel nothing in 15 mins.

Contrast that with weed where it can be an all-day high sort of thing, and there's after effects for multiple days afterwards. It's just not enjoyable.

Also, if you're prone to panic and anxiety you should REALLY stay away from weed. I've never been more paranoid in my life from any other drug and I've tried a fair bit.

im trans btw

>pass user since 2022
get on my level, newfag. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

you spend money to post on Yea Forums. you directly pay the salaries of the mods and jannies. I spend money on weed. it's clear who the real loser is in this scenario

I can’t do weed. Shit just makes me dizzy or paranoid as fuck.

I spend no money and yet pay janny's whole salary

Depends on whether it's sativa (day / inspirational weed) or indica (night / couch potato weed), or a mix of both. The latter is for watching movies, the former is for playing video games.

Also the method of HOW you smoke it. Bongs can give you a bad gack / dizzy spell. Joints will rarely do that, if ever. Pipes are just smaller, waterless bongs. Edibles are the safest and least impactful.

lmfao at all the seething this provoked

I smoke weed for my ADHD, levels me out. I dont take meds and don't tell people I have ADHD tho, none of my friends know. It's easy enough to hide behind all my autism.

Every time I've dug into the "shitty stoner" a person knew it's always actually something else, usually heroin around here.

Lots of people use weed to help blend in if they already stick out or struggle without it and it helps why not, most of them I know are quite successful and ambitious and you'd never know they're stoned 24/7 to function with chronic pain. There's a difference between them, similar to black people and niggers. Don't drag the ones who contribute.

Anna Faris is a known stoner. She says she almost failed outta high school cause she was doing drugs all the time.

That's prolly why her eggs went bad.

>It's a drug for the slow-minded.
your point?

Attached: 1649203309110.jpg (792x594, 92.23K)