Untitled

Attached: F.jpg (1280x960, 320.07K)

Seems like signage is one of the first things they take down when they vacate a building

My first job was at Blockbuster back in 2006. Got a BJ from a cute girl I worked with my last night there. I love Blockbuster :)

No one cares about Blockbuster. Quit trying to make this meme happen

>You will own nothing and you will be happy

When I was around 10 or 11 my step dad and sister would go to blockbuster to pick out movies to watch and I remember telling them it was dumb to go waste time and money when I could just torrent anything they wanted to watch but they insisted it was more fun to pick out a movie to rent in person, I thought they were retarded

Looking back now I think they were right, it’s less special watching a kino when you can watch any of them with the click of a button, I kind of cherish those memories of going to pick a movie at blockbuster before the internet turned me into a faggot

I think they could make a comeback in some form since zoomers are too stupid to learn how to download shit for free.

the ritual is what makes it special

>I remember telling them it was dumb to go waste time and money when I could just torrent anything they wanted to watch
sounds like you've always been a faggot

Your step dad was pounding your sister bro. Going to Blockbuster together was their code word.

Spbp. I’d watch that movie. Get to scriptin

>blockbuster OP
>some faggot drops pasta about childhood memories
Fake shilling is obviously fake

hot

I know for a fact he wasn’t, because I was

>seeing black people loiter outside of the hollywood video you used to visit every weekend as a kid
>now next to a zero income mexican dollar store and abandoned building that was built 5 years ago

IF I COULD SAVE TIME IN A BOTTLE

Attached: 1374810407609.gif (260x229, 1.98M)

>Fellow 4channers, remember soulless retail chain?

Attached: 1618466643320.png (1100x636, 786.24K)

>Fellow, 4channers... the memories. Remember?

Attached: 1637552404672.jpg (5000x3334, 1.65M)

this place had no vidya

Only toy store that sold megabloks in Europe.

I’m saying that was after the internet made me a faggot. Before I became a full autist and learned how to torrent I enjoyed going to blockbuster and picking movies. I was like 10/11 at the time too, I’m an adult now and know people with fuck all money who still pay for every subscription service, I still think it’s kind of retarded but I don’t judge them for it, it’s how they like to do it and that’s cool

brehs

Attached: 1649208355852.jpg (217x180, 11.42K)

I didn't go to ToysRUs much as a kid (parents understandably hated it) . I have more nostalgia I think for KB Toys.

Attached: 32737683-KB_toys.530x298.jpg (530x298, 20.78K)

I bought my Nintendo Wii on launch day back in 2006 there though.

Looks like it's another "childhood nostalgia, but only for people who were the children of middle to upper class families" thread.

Attached: mediaplay.jpg (800x534, 61.28K)

Your sister has multiple holes. She was doing you both. And your mom.

More like Cockbuster lol

I saw one once but never went inside.

circuit city was always shit

Was a charmed upbringing.

Attached: 2915799_kb-toys-1024x720.jpg (1024x720, 164.96K)

You didn't need to be upper middle class to rent a fucking movie lmao.

Lol imagine being poor

You are like a little baby

Attached: frys.jpg (500x500, 66.67K)

You had to pay Blockbuster in bullion though, iirc
poor people were allowed to work there, but only in back out of site.

>what is streaming

it's definitely not downloading shit for free, moron

*absolutely mogs both of them and still exists in your path*

Attached: micro center.jpg (2048x1443, 376.72K)

Was a great store. Salespeople always fucked off when told to

Sorry you grew up on a diet of tortillas and beans Paco, but it's alright, we'll all get to live like where your parents came from soon.

holy shit i just found out fry's is gone

I miss the 90s

Virgin

My microcenter is stuck in 2006 and it's incredible

I knew how to torrent but my dad said it was wrong and we had to pay lol I still really enjoyed going to the vidya store with my parents, great memories.

Stop making me horny

I had both but Microcenter never had the Friday processor/motherboard combo deals Fry's had.

hahahahahah

Attached: Galax (1).gif (640x272, 3.2M)

Hell I miss the 2000s. Things aren't all bad nowadays though, even better in some regards.

most of them are that's what makes them cool
the only one I know of that's like a modern soulless retail store is the one in Tustin, CA. The only update the one in my hometown has had since like 2004 was renovating the build your own PC department to make it bigger

You used to be able to get those super cheap Windows tablets from Microcenter. Like

>No one cares about Blockbuster.
Wrong, you simple fuck. People are realizing how much better the Blockbuster era was now that there are 50 different streaming services and none of them have any good content.

Attached: 1637659004768.jpg (224x225, 10.66K)

Blockbuster is free? In no way can blockbuster compete with streaming services you stupid fuck

Is anyone going to miss the 2010s? Maybe if they have happy personal memories, but damn what a shitshow that decade was. Worried the 2020s will make it look good in hindsight though.

my microcenter did ridiculous combo deals until the chip shortage started
I got a 3900X and high end X570 board for like $350 off. Now everything is expensive and out of stock

The earliest warehouse store I remember. I went to in the time it was aquired by K-Mart.

Attached: PACE.jpg (1619x707, 62.12K)

I miss the early 2000s when bitches wore low rise jeans, I litterly had to go the bathroom to beat off cause I saw the bitch next to me a saw her pubes, Literallly started my fetish for chicks that are not shaved.

Attached: sub-buzz-1867-1502476928-2.jpg (1423x3000, 2.02M)

Join the navy

Memento mori, nothing lasts forever, all things come to an end.
Much as there was a day when the last man to see christ died, so too shall there be a day when the last one to visit blockbuster will pass.

Fuck ya KB toys. I'm such an old fag I remember picking out Jungle Hunt with my parents from the locked case where they kept the Atari 2600 games

Lmao, what?

i would be happy if i could rent any VHS I wanted still. that would be fucking cool.

WOW WHAT A DIFFERENCE BLOCKBUSTER VIDEO!

we live in a doomed shit world that deserves to die. We never made it to that blockbuster dream. it died.

Imagine growing up ugly and poor, thats you user, You are a forgetful ameoba you're only thing you have to too insult people who were not only genetically blessed but was born into a rich family, I would feel sorry for you and tell you to kill yourself, But would make someone at the welfare office have to do paperwork...Work, It's something your parents suck at and obviously you inherited that attribute.

pic rel if we were dogs.

Attached: Conquistadog.png (500x610, 133.88K)

I remember this place

Attached: sheldon-ia-april-7-2019-260nw-1362195005.jpg (390x280, 39.54K)

I bought an entire kino station setup there on circuit city credit just a few months before they filed bankruptcy. I made two payments on a 3k tab, never made another payment and was never contacted about it. I still use the Onkyo surround sound on my back patio in the summer. My only regret was falling for a projector meme.