About to rewatch Ep 1 - 3 for the first time since i saw it in theaters when i was a kid

about to rewatch Ep 1 - 3 for the first time since i saw it in theaters when i was a kid
will live blog entire thing because i hate you all :)

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-05 at 5.04.09 PM.png (1382x778, 478.17K)

It's kino, enjoy

Based. I envy you. The Phantom Menace fucking holds up and aged like fine wine. Attack of the Clones, not so much, then back to fine wine with Revenge of the Sith that has editing problems and ends like four times, but it's still kino of the highest caliber.

ster wers films peaked with the prequels
boomers and capeshit toddlers need not reply

Based. I will check up on this thread

the prequels are much better than the original trilogy. even as a kid i knew it.

Naw. Return of the Jedi was THE top everyone knows it deep down.

Attached: original-star-wars-revenge-jedi_1_8521fee8cf584ef3a2ad3237e1cf5979.jpg (810x1080, 182.02K)

>the prequels are much better than the original trilogy
0/10

The phantom speaks!

Nice digits but she's not wrong though. The prequels are much more intelligent than shoddy internet shows like the Plinkett Reviews give them credit for.

He unironically buck broke the entire star wars fandom and got away with it. He then created his own franchise and personally pocketed over $100M, while star wars faggots are stuck with reddit tier Disney plus shows forever.
Do something about it star wars faggots!

Attached: 1534357647695.jpg (1424x1874, 234.43K)

I'm surprised he hasn't been assassinated.

LoL
tell another.

>mfw I kill Star Wars and then pockets over $100M
Don't worry star wars faggots, Doomcock said TLJ will get decanonized anytime this century! LOL, Do something about it star wars faggots!

Attached: 1592753134601.jpg (3337x1878, 2.1M)

he's still short

Try watching the first 80 minutes of Phantom Menace synced up with that of RAN. After the pod race you can end it.

Attached: R (4).jpg (800x434, 49.72K)

where does darth maul's skin get it's color from? is he human? or is his race actually red/black?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-05 at 5.44.27 PM.png (1146x1304, 1.45M)

NATALIE A CUTE!!

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-05 at 5.46.09 PM.png (1538x1270, 1.92M)

He's an evil alien with tattoos because Lucas is based and is telling the viewer that only evil types have tattoos.

>Disney+
Fucking hell, please don't tell me anons on Yea Forums actually USE streaming subscription services, espcially Yidsney+.

Attached: 1609003582426.png (798x644, 193.59K)

omg seriously it's unbearable how cute she is

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-05 at 5.54.41 PM.png (1840x1415, 1.7M)

Lord, no. I have Star Wars on VHS, Laserdisc, DVD, Blu-ray, and all the best restorations and scan dumps.

Who fucking cares you stupid bitch

cant believe they gave ewan a fucking rattail. dude was in trainspotting ffs
i hate you the most

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-05 at 5.58.53 PM.png (649x782, 463.19K)

padme dies at the end from a broken vagina

>even as a kid i knew it
Funny how every single prequel defender is someone who watched the movies as a kid.

live blog your death, cunt

george lucas actually went with the virgin birth lmao i totally forgot about this
what the fuck george

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-05 at 6.08.55 PM.png (1512x1326, 1.65M)

Attached: 1453049125328.png (3099x1700, 3.2M)

why did we never get any good podracing vidya?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-05 at 6.24.15 PM.png (2846x1187, 2.05M)

I don't understand what being in Trainspotting has to do with his hairstyle in Star Wars

I wonder if there are any Prequel fans that take this obvious bait image seriously

It was Plagueis, retard.

>there was no father
Typical roastoid cope, Shmi was a whore that got passed around all over town

Say what you will, but Episodes 1-3 had good visual directing.

god this picture is so weird to me. i remember having a crush on her when i was 8 when this came out but now that i'm at least 10 years older than her in this picture now is just a weird feeling

The Phantom Menace did. AotC and RotS are filled with lazy bluescreen garbage.

It was retarded.

They do. This is the better and superior pic.

Attached: The Three Types of Star Wars Fan.png (2638x1258, 1.05M)

>Le I am too dumb to understand the plot so the movie is dumb!!!!

Attached: Snyder kino (1).jpg (1080x1074, 114.4K)

Whats the plot of the prequels?
>hurr Palpatine was controlling everyones minds its explained in this Saturday morning cartoon
Wasnt in the movie
>hurr Obi Wan and Anakin are friends
They dont like each other and they are teacher student, not friends.

Attached: IMG_1073.png (620x581, 16.24K)

>>hurr Palpatine was controlling everyones minds its explained in this Saturday morning cartoon
Palpatine and Dooku conspired to
>create the Separatist Alliance to cause a crisis so Palpatine gets more power
>call for the creation of a Grand Army of the Republic
>create the Clone Army well in advance to fill that need
>use the Clones to wipe out the Jedi
>start an Empire with the Jedi out of the way
It wasn't explicit mind control, the Jedi and the Republic were just that blindsided.

>>hurr Obi Wan and Anakin are friends
Yeah the way they handled Obi-Wan and Anakin was dumb. They hated each other in AotC and they're suddenly friends that banter with each other in RotS. Why we didn't see that friendship grow in the Prequels is beyond me, although Genndy Tartakovsky's Clone Wars does a decent job of it.

>Wasnt in the movie
There's scene where they're in the senate debating the Naboo situation, and the Chancellor is about to take some action... then the horn-headed guy stops him and whispers in his ear. Then the Chancellor uneasily asks if they'll allow an investigative committee to go to Naboo instead. Natalie immediately calls for the vote of no-confidence. It passes and, "unexpectedly", Palpatine is made Chancellor instead. In subsequent movies, that same horn-head character is always by his side.

get it?

The prequels are bad. Snyder also makes bad films.

you mean like this title that routinely gets called one of the best classic SW games?

Attached: 61CFA0RC1YL.jpg (500x492, 67.98K)

Jesus, Padme looked like a grown adult to me when I watched this in '99

You're wrong, OT is still better, but credit where credit is due, Phantom menace is close to them.
>Capeshit
At least we can agree that capeshit fags are subhuman scum

I wish keira knightley was the real padme

Attached: 7be44aaced388078bede590e3205261e.jpg (1200x800, 109.05K)

Honestly still holds up to this day.
I would open hand slap my dad in the face, then take the beating afterwards gladly if they would make a sequel to this.

grow up faggot

TPM looks great to this day. The latter two look like shit thanks to early generation digicam

I never got TPM hate. It's one of the best looking star wars movies. Great sountrack too. I guess Jar Jar is a bit over the top but at least hes a real character and still infinitely more interesting than Rey.

>t. Didn't have an N64.
Dumbass. You missed out on probably the best SW game of all of them.

I don't see the problem??

Like the other anons said, Episode I looks good because it was shot on film and had good visual directing while the II and III look like shit thanks to digital filmmaking and blue screen galore.

>It's one of the best looking star wars movies. Great sountrack too.
These are true, but that's not all a movie needs to be good. You need good writing, directing, and editing, and unfortunately TPM lacked in these departments.

Based. Knightley mogs (((portman)))

ok im back i had to go make/eat dinner
naboo looks a lot better than i remember
rivendell vibes

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-05 at 9.07.25 PM.png (2880x1800, 3.53M)

wrong pic

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-05 at 9.09.08 PM.png (2830x1181, 1.79M)

wait is that actually kiera?
whoever it is her accent is so fucking dumb in this
it sounds like an american trying to do a brit trying to do an american accent
it's horrible