Does he fucking have infos on casting directors to blackmail or some? There are many other legit voice actors for hire

Does he fucking have infos on casting directors to blackmail or some? There are many other legit voice actors for hire

Attached: 2092977B-6E8E-4E3A-B4D0-692C69C0846F.jpg (750x854, 158.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qFqhqcYDQCk
youtube.com/watch?v=XfGXOqG3HFw
youtube.com/watch?v=7WscmI6wo-k
youtube.com/watch?v=A5nQiMY7Hgg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dude is everywhere. must be making a killing

Why do normalniggers love him so much? I sense a great overlap with the Rock's equally retarded fanbase

Im so fucking sick of this guy. Thr anya taylor joy of men

They don't want a legit voice actor. They want a name that moms will recognize. There is an absolute 0% chance this movie will be good. Not even an astronomically slim possibility.

>dude is everywhere
more like dubs is everywhere. check em

Attached: shriners-hospitals-for-children-kalebs-story-welcome-series.jpg (1200x800, 108.59K)

Attached: 1648150282029.webm (696x522, 1.72M)

This one at least seems like a good fit. Some of his other voice acting gigs make no sense

Based Pratt continuing to make people seethe
>b-but he’s not a reall christian!! He left his wife!!!
Dgaf, everyone knows he gets hate because he went to church and mostly didn’t join in on the politics bullshit

Let me show you how it's done.

Attached: zpNF42U[1].jpg (717x585, 36.33K)

This guy's a fag he's famous for being on parks and reddit

Kaweb… i can’t wet you have tha spotwight…or tha dubs…im sawwy

Attached: C878EAD2-30E7-4235-811E-56EF7CB7876F.jpg (1920x1080, 134.05K)

>I am no longer asking for the $19.

Here's a list of all the other characters I think Chris should voice:
>Mario
>Monopoly Man
>Mr. Toad
>Inspector Gadget
>Bananaman
>Danger Mouse
>Uncle Remus
>Gordon Bombay
>Professor Plum
>Tarzan

h jon benjamin would be an amazing garfield

maybe he just says yes to everything
i would say yes automatically to every single voice acting gig, especially 'cause he doesn't even have to do voice acting
he can just
>celebrity using their normal speaking voice
through whatever he wants and get paid
why the fuck not

yea that's pretty good

You gotta have ar least 1-2 goyim in the public eye

Every yid knows this

see what happens when you put your faith in the Lord?

Seething leftards mad about the RIGHTEOUS Chris Pratt not being canceled.

I like seeing the arab guy who "created" Garfield Eats seethe over not being given the role

check this out you filthy blanket peddling masons

Just realised his name is crispy rat ahahaha did anyone else notice this ahohoho

I finally realized WHY his ex wife Anna Faris never dragged his name thru divorce and even afterward: she gets a nice cut of every project he does for the rest of her life. She's probably blowing producers just to get him work. Definitely explains why she randomly up and quit her hit tv show "Mom" on CBS.

Say she doesn't get alimony. Their sick retarded disabled child has got be bringing in 100s of thousands in child support every month.

Attached: 3415028860e106650597d92c225c6a2f.jpg (736x1104, 104.67K)

Steve Agee must have the shiftiest agent on Earth, he is the most Garfield motherfucker alive

Attached: A1F047AE-97D1-48CD-B0A7-C01B577E413D.jpg (580x600, 74.42K)

>Does he fucking have infos on casting directors to blackmail or some?
Worse. The directors kids/wives/friends are all watching Parks and Rec in waves and thinking, "Damn, that guy who plays Andy is funny as hell." Then they hear director Fuckface McFacefuck talking about this new project he's considering, and they're tossing Pratt's name out there. "You know who would absolutely KILL it as Mario? Chris motherfucking Pratt. Dude is hilarious in Parks and Rec. Have you ever seen it?" "Well what else has he been in?" "What HASN'T he been in? Jurassic Park, Guardians of the Galaxy, Wanted. Dude has range." Then just like that BAM! Chris Pratt is somehow getting typecast as every cartoon Italian this side of the Atlantic.

Attached: 1647334028452.png (1000x1000, 272.88K)

He’s so cool

He's a Christian so he gets his roles due to the glory of Jesus Christ

Garfield's not Italian.

That kid freaks me out

Never tell anyone outside the family what you're thinking again

Attached: 1a99233abb4ffb905e97794e8a4ee891.jpg (325x369, 34.51K)

Whaddya mean he ain't Italian? Don't he eat lasagna? Italian enough for me!

Who SHOULD voice Garfield?

>divorcing this qt

Bill Murray

me
i hate mondays

No, executives keep casting him and Charlie Day in stuff because The Lego Movie was huge.

Nobody will ever compare to Lorenzo Music to me, I'm oldfag and grew up with him being the voice of Garfield. I guess The Garfield Show from a few years ago did sound sort of like him though whoever did that voice.

Attached: 1649206366569.jpg (640x548, 127.15K)

How has nobody else noticed he has a quite annoying whiny voice?

Mama mia. I hate Mondays.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA MARIO IS GARFIELD NOW NICE CELEBRITY CASTING NINTENDO HAHAHAHHAHA

SPLUT!
youtube.com/watch?v=qFqhqcYDQCk

I'm a zoomer and I watched his specials and Garfield and Friends growing up, he really was the character.

Attached: 1624501604087.jpg (2048x2048, 182.35K)

I remember reading a blind item on why he's switched to voice acting but I van't remember what it was
Sorry

This board is so fucked up lmao

>Chicken Little director
Is it just fucking impossible to get fired in Hollywood?

Easier shoots, no gay makeup, can go back to his ranch and his wife and kids, etc I'd imagine.

>getting filtered by Chicken Little
youtube.com/watch?v=XfGXOqG3HFw

Garfield and Friends has a channel on plutotv though they changed the intro (same song but dif scenes in there) and it's like remastered and looks hella darker youtube.com/watch?v=7WscmI6wo-k

>they changed the intro
I think the intro was changed in Season 4? There were 7 seasons and I only watched the first 2 as a kid. Is it stretched to 16:9? Because I hate those types of "remasters".

youtube.com/watch?v=A5nQiMY7Hgg
Nah they totally changed it from all of these

oh okay, it's the same song but just different clips

They also made it darker , the actual episodes look darker too. It's not "huge" deal it's just weird that they did that.

Can Chris Pratt do voices He's doing Super Mario now he's voicing Garfield does he do impressions or something and I don't know about it why is he getting these jobs can he do these voices or is Hollywood trying to screw up these characters on purpose?

Attached: 1596998680000.jpg (960x958, 99.63K)

>Recognized IPs need less advertising
>Pay Famous actor for 1 week of sound booth time and put his name in the marketing so moms will take their kids to it.

Am I the only one who knows this?

Shouldn't it be voiced by a person who identifies as a cat?

>his maiden name was actually Chris Pfelinee

Dubs

garfield...
this is really not in your character...
you're supposed to hate mondays unless its lasagna mondays....

Attached: soclwwex5qq31.jpg (657x684, 76.63K)

double dubs, checked

Attached: 1635065255649.png (822x1080, 895.23K)

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 1CD08F83-79CB-4EC5-890C-5479E1EA0314.jpg (640x477, 62.94K)