Watch BBC production

>watch BBC production
>all couples are black male, white woman
Is this an accurate depiction of most couples in the UK?

Attached: image.jpg (2400x2000, 490.06K)

Unironically yes

At least they're not speaking German.

Anglos are the bane of my existence. My ancestry is 100% from the island and they piss me off more than any other group, including jews.

As an American I only see these couples on tv. Even my mom and dad made a comment about why there’s so many interracial couples on commercials but never see any irl. I was so proud of them.

Yes and no

Polish birds love African and Jamaican blokes in Britain, but British girls prefer Scandinavians or Mediterranean men

no it's mostly muzzies

Why do Polish girls love burning coal so much? My girlfriend's polish friend is the only mixed couple I've ever known and her ex was black too. He parents practically disowned her.

bane?

Repressed Catholic upbringings.

There really aren't that many mixed-mixed couples in America?

Channel 4 is worse, fuckin jew sench

>watches bbc
>sees bbc
Idk what the issue is you brought this on yourself

Same, my mom mentioned it a few months ago.

Attached: terrylaugh.gif (200x234, 1.97M)

Was she dating a respectable black, or a thug?

Not really no. I went for a walk through my town and I saw more white male wog women than wog men white women couples

That in Germany there is mix fever?

>respectable black
Kek

bongoloids high on copium

The most common mixed race couple is asian and white couples. BMWF don't come close to any sort of significant number, and those relationships usually don't last long.

Attached: 76BF7D4F-6897-45D6-8C97-07C4230605C1.png (594x582, 41.33K)

Daddy issues?

No, despite all the interracial propaganda on our tv we don’t fantasies about black men fucking our white women, unlike Americans.

>only people who care are Twitter trannies who only watch Thumbler approved LGBT cartoons
>only people watching tv are boomers
>boomers don't like interracial shit
>it doesn't regardless because BBC is tax-funded
brilliant

There are more mixed couples in Bongistan than in France

it's the only way we can survive as a species

Lived in Japan for a bit. Every European and Japanese girl at the uni chased after every African guy there on exchange. BBC is real. It's magnetic for them, I dunno why.

>BBC is real.
It really isn't. Your weird, likely fake anecdote doesn't prove anything.

True, and France's already pretty bad. Bongistan is practically America-level of mixing

in Japan especially it's incredibly egregious. they're getting flooded with Nigerian, Somalian, and Haitian immigrants and it's driving the newly feminist-empowered women absolutely wild. they're spreading the legs at any chance they get to get a mulatto baby put inside of them

>The most common mixed race couple is asian and white couples.

no, it's white male latina female. Yellow fever weaboo faggots need to STFU

It's a small price to pay for centuries of colonial torture.

Larp

That's not true

You've gotta be kidding me. Why would they even want a mulatto kid? They love their pale skin over there.

Mass repliers should get the rope

I thought Japanese were fairly xenophobic of the gaijin. And considering how anime/manga treats black, it seem most authors have an "interesting" view of black people.

You are pathetic

Woody?

Some times mulatess are hotter than white women

I love how no one on this website gives a fuck about BMWF, but will get absolutely triggered at the prospect of BMAF.

Attached: 1531433378738.jpg (545x625, 31.28K)

I think it's a larp. My jap friend said it's extremely rare to see a jap and black couple in public. Parents of the jap girl would probably murder them and then commit sudoku.

America used to love pale skin too...
Japan's just another American colony after all

What compels someone to post such utter drivel?

Attached: 1632594771702.jpg (1080x608, 49.97K)

It doesn't matter if it is lmao the point is the generate the perception and influence behavior mimetically

I think most whites "in-the-know" believe that the West is already a wash on racial purity so project their feelings onto Japan and sometimes Korea. I mean, I do as well. Japs are extremely naive about world politics and only understand racism on the surface level. They have no fucking clue what they're in for if they start mass importing blacks. Everything nice and clean and orderly about japan will get rekt in a decade or two.

>ACK thread purged in 2 seconds
>this shit stays up
Friendly reminder: one of the jannies is a gook and of them are spics

>ACK
What's that?

two of them*

Yes even though the black population is 5% or something like that.

Just joking, it's symbolic, it is meant to imply that blacks are also human like normal people.

there are too many blacks on tv in general reletive to their population

BLEACHED
you'll have a few generations of creaturas but eventually they'll bleach the shit out

The anthropomorphism of blacks has destroyed the world

>Hava Nagila intensifies

Attached: 1644943178987.gif (540x227, 956.44K)

Most african countries are something like 60-80 IQ. Koko the gorilla was 78 I think.

Attached: 012599A4-5272-4A74-B8FC-4D407007B785.jpg (195x250, 8.18K)

I like to eat poop bros

Attached: IMG-3360-857x1024.jpg (857x1024, 159.71K)

It's weird here in Ireland. It white male and black female always in adverts. And you'd swear there was no other ethnicity living here. There's three times more chinks than negros here and you never see them on TV.

Attached: 1648504426442.jpg (295x214, 29.27K)

The system can plod along with intelligent machine and tool users providing for the unintelligent Bantu, welcome to the future

I hate it here, let me reset. I just want to go back, man.

it is meritocratic, they get cast because they are the best fit for the role

Because he's lying you retard.

Pray Ukraine spirals out of control and one or more wheat sending or fertilizer sending countries goes out of commission and more turd worlders die off. They're also experiencing pop decline, just need a big die-off.

It's obviously social engineering.

Attached: 1514669682940.png (1280x866, 1.23M)

she doesn't even want to be near you lmao

Attached: Rest-Well-King.jpg (720x900, 65.88K)