Is he going to make it?

Is he going to make it?

Attached: image_2022-04-05_231145712.png (752x874, 529.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TFdfcL44fww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He looks the same as he always has

>ironic mustache
Dude is stuck in the 10s

half the shit he spouts is just ripped off Yea Forums threads

Who?

Looks like FaceApp Ethan Hawke/Jim Carrey

what makes a moustache unironic

I want a bushy moustachebut I hate the feeling of being able to feel my moustache hairs brushing off my lower lip, what do

whomstve?

him on the latest podcast actually bummed me out. Adam talking about that tweet he made making fun of the oscars, and then when Adam bullied him for being emo he just responded with "the oscars made you cry" showing he literally didn't even listen to adams joke earlier and wasn't even paying attention now either

He's hit a level of not caring about the pod where its no longer even funny, at least with this latest episode, he was genuinely outshined by fucking Stav and Adam the entire thing

My Name is Hurl.

Who? Is this the dad from Twilight?

the org has a woman on it now and it's been ruined

he looks like he's dying of aids

Attached: they didn't tell you.png (430x655, 398.52K)

cuntown?

this arc of his may be his best bit yet

Can't wait to meet him in May

Drink the milk.

Attached: 962E990D-DDE4-4D69-B9F3-4E36DBCC33FB.jpg (1200x675, 110.14K)

I can't even fathom why they want to end it. The show keeps growing, they're making more and more money.

if they're ending the show so they can go on to make fucking stand up.. then jesus.. none of them are even good at stand up.

Attached: graph.jpg (517x506, 54.62K)

Show hasn't been good in like 3-4 years

he's so fucking attractive it makes me mad

t. full beard retard with a sharp fade haircut

no

well he used to be

I keep telling myself I'm not gay but then I'm unironically attracted to men

Attached: nick cute.jpg (687x683, 97.02K)

>the show makes 1.2 mil a year
Why don't they just cut it back it to just one or two episodes a month

Attached: 1648875558313.png (720x900, 653.41K)

i have a moustache and i look fuckin great
nigga u gay as hell

It is pretty hilarious none of them seem to want to milk it out for longer. Their standup will never reap as much cash as this.. especially at 2 hours of work a week.

How in the FUCK are they still getting new subscribers? Even when the show was actually good, when classic bits were still coming out at least every once in a while, whole episodes were still just unlistenable.

youtube clips

Bottom left>top left>top right>>>bottom right

they're not going to end it, they just complain about the free money while putting forth the smallest amount of effort. Comedians are terrible, cringy people

I will never give Adam Friedland, Stavros Halkias, or Nick Mullen a single dime. I just listen to highlights on youtube now because the quality has dropped off so tremendously.

it'll be way more work
not nearly as funny
and they won't make anywhere near as much cash.
in fairness, maybe they don't want to keep doing stand up, I mean Stav seems like he wants to do that but I doubt Nick and Adam would

maybe they're not creatively fulfilled doing it anymore and fair enough but its still such an absurd thing to quit this now. What the fuck is Nick going to do even? He'll have autistic people following him for life, any attempt and doing anything will result in him getting cancelled

because it's clear that Nick and Stav hate each other and Stav thinks he can act in films or some shit

Meanwhile this dude is still bing drinking/snorting/easting and is doing fine

>Threaten to end your successful podcast
>Die-hard fans convince more people to support them
Grifting 101, boys

yeah i.e. the only sensible way to consume cumtown: compilation vids and the occasional full ep, free on youtube. my question is how the fuck are they getting new paypigs.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-09-19-at-10.25.44-AM.png (597x492, 264.13K)

>5'7"
He never had a chance.

Attached: 1560887075861.jpg (627x533, 39.01K)

Lol, you’re ugly as fuck dude don’t kid yourself

>whole episodes were still just unlistenable.
depends on what you're doing while you're listening to them, and if you have a parasocial relationship like 90% of internet dwelling losers do have these days then it's no problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=TFdfcL44fww

Early on Nick said he needed a million and he could go live in the woods like he wants. Is he almost at that million?

having one before the year 1980

aren't you the one splitting hairs on what makes an episode of cumtown listenable or not?

>10s

marfan overwatch mcdonalds gay sex

I'm sure he's far past it, keep in mind that patreon is only part of what they bring in. There's also the sponsors and t-shirt money

every single piece of audio is on youtube for free why would you subscribe

im genuinely a 9/10

Nick would never move out to the woods because he relies on his symbiotic relationships with Adam/Stav, his Nintendo Switch, and cocaine.

completely takes me out of an episode when they start talking about standup. nobody fucking likes standup anymore lol, its tryhard boomer shit. go write something or direct something instead of playing to a crowd of drunk retards, talking about "relatable" shit.

Is he dying?

Attached: 1618458024183.png (347x521, 133.15K)

I believe you, I am a solid 5/10 on a good day. Good for you user, now leave this place forever.

what video?

Nick wants to be an esteemed actor

Kek

Stav is a r*ddit tier liberal now. He’s the weakest link and details every single bit. He also thinks you’re unironically a pedo if you sleep with an 18-20 year old

what do you mean now? he's always been that
but he's a sensible liberal, not a wokefag. He'll still laugh at racist jokes and call people faggots on the pod, I don't see the issue

Idk he said bill clinton is an unironic pedo because he slept with a 20 year old and that’s proof enough. Never heard him say something like that before 2022. There’s no way that’s sensible or are liberals actually like this now

And that is exactly what a wokefag would say. Maybe hanging out with hasan made him woke

Stav is absolutely a wokefag, even moreso than Adam. He'll say and believe in anything in order to get pussy.

what do you mean "even mroeso than adam" adam isn't woke in the slightest
I also don't think you realize that you're not a wokefag if you're on the fucking cumtown podcast, period. Your idea of what it means to be a wokefag is skewed if you think any of them would be friends with Nick Mullen

Stav is just a fat insecure class clown aping his surroundings because he's afraid of getting bullied. He's dumb as fuck.

Adam is a based racist

Stale ironic humor
Edgy racism
Manchild
Stuck in a decade he hates
Thinks he's going to make it on crypto
Dresses like a homeless man
Yup, it's millennial time

I hope not

stav shits on capitalism yet the only reason he has any money at all is because capitalism allows him to make money off this podcast. before the pod his career was just being an open micer

stav sucks up to nick every time nick does a bit. nick never laughs at stavs shit though lol

politically speaking

stav = hasan

nick = destiny

adam = like a less educated rosewrist or something i dont know

Stav is good at stand-up

he's good at working the crowd, that's about it

>le nietzche mustache
You will never be nietzche faggot you are zionist irony bugmen who lives in New york

>c*mtown thread
>no cute girls
Yea Forums has fallen