So what's next for DC?

Now that Ezra Miller is behind bars, J.J Abrams is coming to "help" with the universe, Aquaman 2 is delayed, Shazam 2 is going against Avatar 2, and Birds of Prey, The Suicide Squad and Peacemaker bombed, what can DC do now? All they have now is what they pretty much always had: Batman, and Joker.

Attached: Are-The-Batman-and-Joker-Part-of-the-Same-Movie-Universe.jpg (1400x700, 216.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6tVAY43yRX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Batman made as much money as Joker, right? Maybe just let Reeves do his universe.
>Abrams
He is not staying for long (hopefully) in DC.

No, it didnt.

i hope capeshit dies off this decade

Capeshit is not going to die. Get over it.

Nothing will happen to Ezra and The Flash will release as planned

Attached: kek.webm (487x686, 2.59M)

oh no!
anyway

>,J.J Abrams
Haha, what? Is this true?

Grant Gustin should be given the lead. Even though CW Flash has gone to shit, it started off strong with Raimi Spider-Man vibes. Just give the season 1 team the reins to the movie.
Does anyone care about Aquaman 2? The first one was okay but nothing spectacular.
Shazam was a stupid movie and Dwayne is the only reason people will want to watch the sequel.
Peacemaker and Birds of Prey were tax writeoffs meant to spread the woke message.
The Suicide Squad is what happens when you don't put a leash on James Gunn.
The fact that they're going to "kill" Cavill's Superman off and replace him with Supergirl means they're going to crash the plane with no survivors unless AT&T steps in and outright fires people at DC and Warner Bros.

He doesn’t know about what at&t did last year…

Release this year the Flash movie and give priority to Crisis on Infinite Earths and give a total reboot to the DCEU, Cavill as a new Superman, a new Wonder Woman, just don't ruin everything as usual with more miscast and call hack directors like Matt Reeves, James Gunn and Zack Snyder

Attached: 1645078307228.jpg (1037x1600, 310.1K)

just focus on Batman and his rogues gallery. everyone else, barring Superman, is irrelevant. just do batman and his villains and nothing fucking else.

Attached: 1649123268245.jpg (500x511, 237.38K)

Yeah he’s racebending Constantine and Superman

Joker made 1.078 billion without china, batman might get to within 300 mil of that number by the end of its run

>The Batman made as much money as Joker
It made less money than No Way Home, BvS, and Deadpool.

The Batman and Joker is all they have left.

>and Dwayne is the only reason people will want to watch the sequel.
Dwayne Johnson isn’t in Shazam 2. He’s in Black Adam as the title character.
Shazam 2 has OC villains.

>J.J Abrams is coming to "help" with the universe

Attached: palp.png (695x453, 392.64K)

Is it so hard to do a feel good movie about an older Superman helping people in all kinds of ways? All Star Superman is the best Superman story ever and I'd tell anyone who says his stories are boring because he's too powerful for a good story to read it.

Attached: Superman_All-Star_Superman_001.jpg (800x1215, 215.46K)

>BvS
Kek did it really

All pre Covid movies. It’s the biggest Post Covid movies outside Spider Man. If Joker came out today, no fucking way it’d come close to a billion

>J.J Abrams is coming to "help" with the universe

Attached: Squidward laughing.jpg (500x500, 44.39K)

WB thinks no one wants “feel good” Superman because people hated Superman Returns and called it boring.

Then people hated the “dark and serious” Man of Steel.

WB thinks it has something to do with the character and nothing to do with them making bad movies.

Returns wasn’t even a feel good Superman. He ditches Earth for years, tells nobody, becomes a dead beat dad. Is butthurt Lois moved on. Goes all Peeping Tom on her. Pretty much becomes a home wrecker.

go back to the pre-MCU days and just let directors do whatever they want, fuck cinematic universes. also finally give us a fucking proper Batman TV show with Batman in it.

Which is why it was bad. WB thought it was the audiences’s fault and that Superman was just a boring character.

its gonna make less than no time to die, and joker would make more cause ticket prices are higher and asians loved that movie while they don't give a fuck about batman

I prayed for the death of DC for years now. But not like this.

Just sell the rights to Disney.

youtube.com/watch?v=6tVAY43yRX4

>give a total reboot to the DCEU, Cavill as a new Superman
Total reboot but keep the actors/characters I like

DC fans are actually retarded. Holy shit!

>Shazam 2 has OC villains.
Isn't Captain Marvel like one of the oldest comic books in existence? It was created in the fucking late 30s for christ's sake.
Imagine having all that story to pull from and still having to create brand new villains already for the first sequel.
WTF is DC doing?
I've never seen a bigger bunch of stupid retard no nothing worthless faggots in my life (unless you count DC fans).

>Yeah he’s racebending Constantine and Superman
they were being recast as black way before Abrams stepped in, Booster Gold is black now too fyi
DC everybody!

>go back to the pre-MCU days
Don't blame Marvel for all of DC's failures
Seriously makes you look like a crybaby pussy

meds

DC is dead. Bury it.

Stop making capeshit for a few years, then try again later. Literally the best option. Once superhero fatigue has finally set in, and awhile goes by without a major film they get another shot.

Attached: owidzjtl7sdamva5n3dh7qhvraxdytzi.jpg (612x469, 26.71K)

It's like the blue meth in Breaking Bad. No matter the cost or consequences, production MUST NOT STOP.

It actually wouldn't be hard for DC to take a break and circle the wagons for a few years, especially with all their film delays and such. But watching Marvel make money hand over fist makes them sweat bullets. Greed killed DC.

they're trying to copy nolan's trilogy success by making another grounded batman movies.

My guess is that Shazam 2 had a lot of studio interference from Toby Emmerich and Harmada. I think they want to save villains for sequels or for Black Adam to fight.

Sandberg set up Mr Mind in the first movie and he isn’t allowed to use him in the sequel for some reason.
WB is really treating Sandberg like shit for some reason.

there is no chance of me leaving home to see this in theaters

Attached: 1624210509445.jpg (962x1443, 326.52K)

and it looks worse from the back

Attached: 1624218611633.jpg (470x853, 74.49K)

>What can they do now?

Film the torture and humiliation of JJ Abrams

They are going to have Denziel's son play black superman. It will be bigger than Black Panther.

as excited as i was to see Keaton back as the Bat i think i'm gonna skip out on this thing

Finally, a pancake faced loser alien for all of the pancake faced losers out there to self identify with

The Batman hasn't made as much as Thor 3.

I want a new season of Peacemaker.

I will see it twice just to spite you

Attached: mafex flash.jpg (600x600, 44.92K)

they're going to make another Batman remake but this one will be light-hearted. Kinda like a comedy.

the riddler was the good guy killing all those politicians
but thats not a good message for the goy
so they tacked on the wanting to kill bruce wayne and flooding the city shit at the end

>J.J Abrams is coming to "help"
oh no
its dead

Whats the fate of this movie Yea Forums I'm unironically hyped for it

Attached: a7353190b6217bc273c21bcfbec2c9be-1.jpg (735x945, 347.38K)

I'm more interest in seeing the Architect as Dr. Fate than anything Rock related.

I'm so sick of the Rock, he was only ever okay but pushed to hell and back because he was a wrestler that was mediocre at acting.

It is coming out after Flash.

Im still pissed we got slo mo boring batman's parents getting minecrafted for the 100th time instead of an actual MoS 2 sequel. Fucking kryptonian shit was so fucking kino.

BVS almost cracked a billi and would have if the reviews weren’t so negative.

>Grant Gustin should be given the lead
he's been playing the flash for almost a decade now. the flash movie was supposed to be come out in 2016. 8 years later and it's still not out.
I remember when Snyder said he didn't cast Grant Gustin cause "it wasn't a right fit". Oh, and a lunatic kike was?
Once all is said and done, it was all snyder's fault. The entire casting of Justice League is just terrible.

had nothing to do with the reviews. the reviews were out by now. people just realized how trash the movie was from word of mouth, which resulted in the biggest box office drop in history of cinema. thanks snyder.

critic reviews have never mattered user, venom had a fucking 30 on RT and made 860 million cause people liked it, audiences didnt like BvS hence it falling off a cliff at the box office

Is he behind bars? Arrested again? What did I miss? Hopefully he's charged with a felony and denied bail.

they should have superman lose to black adam, but then in justice league 2, do that scene where superman finds batman and his crew at the end of snyder cut, where black adam will come and fight superman again but this time lose badly, while batman escapes