I hope they let my boy Chris watch the new Sonic movie if anyone deserves to watch it it's him

I hope they let my boy Chris watch the new Sonic movie if anyone deserves to watch it it's him

Attached: ChrisChan.png (709x678, 538.87K)

It's ma'am

I'm surprised how chill Chris was with the blue arms in the Sonic movie

>breath it in
Imagine the smell

Chris is basically running the prison yard now, it’s wild to see.

>Chris became obsessed with crystal/rock wire necklaces
I find this funnier than anything regarding Chris in the last 8 years

Chris Chan peaked with the Sonic Arms episode and that's a shoot brother HH

I didn't even know that until you pointed out lmao

when will he actually be charged?

Attached: F6F1B85C-C423-4D29-B169-FFF717ED499E.jpg (746x1024, 61.89K)

To this day I haven't researched this story and all the more thankful for it.
Shit seemed depressing even before the culmination.
Lolcow culture and appeal will always be an enigma to me.

never. they're going for time served. he'll never be able to behave in a trial setting so that would just add more jail/prison time. he's too articulate to be deemed unfit to stand trial and too well trained to "pass" autism tests by his parents.

a lot of diagnosed autists follow this people to check themselves, learn to contain their powerlevel

Wait is there lore I missed regarding this?

tl;dr version of it, 4channers are sociopaths and tricked a very autistic person into making a fool of themselves, one being particularly evil amongst the rest.

He raped his elderly dementia ridden mother. The only thing he deserves is a bullet in his head.

YWNBAW

never said I wanted to.

Chris is the anti Jesus. Jesus was the ideal person to be, Chris is the complete opposite.

You didn't have to. It was obvious.

>yes, they trick him into raping his mother

no no you see, is all the trolls fault, troons can't do no wrong

I know people were influencing him and I wouldn't expect any less from the internet, but it's a shame his own family never really took matters into their own hands. Or hell, even someone outside of his family who could've helped.

its similarly mentally ill people using other mentally ill people to feel better about themselves.

he loved the attention.

going 8 years he could have easily quit his youtube and turn off the camera.

>but he was mentally ill/ autistic
but he knew enough to get donations and live off his comics and art.
he was smart enough to get people to donate to him.
the entire point of him starting a comic was to get attention

I watched him get arrested live on stream. It was probably the only worthwhile thing I will ever watch.

>convince retarded/autistic person that erotic massage reverses aging
>this means he's all up in his mother's pussy
>instinct kicks in

this isn't rocket science.

>one being particularly evil amongst the rest.
QRD?

>it’s wild to see.
What you in the slammer for, dawg?

i know its difficult to understand, but just because he talks kinda okay doesn't mean he's actually self-aware.

Nah, he peaked with his adventure to save Julie

at least 4- 5 people tried.
at least a group of "white knights" tried to protect him and shield him. tried to save him

Chris chan CHOSE THE TROLLS

Ok but the Liquid Chris Saga was legitimately funny

I hope this worthless sack of shit rots behind bars forever

Im amused he hasnt gotten a netflix series yet.

CWC was mentally unwell, the only fix was real-life intervention.

>a very autistic person into making a fool of themselves
>themselves
You're talking about a very specific person whose gender we already know. Chris is male. So you would use "himself" instead of "themselves".

Attached: 20220403_193128.jpg (720x720, 55.62K)

The glowie daughter

no. but he:
set up PayPal. set up etsy for sale. sold and sent medallions and comics. sold figurines. asked money for meetings.
constantly responded to fan mail and responded to emails. constantly interacted with fans.

Chris loved interacting with everybody and knew enough to profit from it.

kiwifarms and Yea Forums are two wildly different places. Those fags are even disliked here on Yea Forums because they are so autistic.

I don't care.

>DON'T TELL ANYONE

Attached: MV5BMTUwOWFiNjMtOGVlYi00YWZhLWIyNDAtNWUxMmYwZGFkMTdkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzI1NzMxNzM@._V1_[1].jpg (1422x801, 102.71K)

he wouldn’t watch it because sonic has the wrong color arms

you can run a store and still be mentally unwell.

shes fucking based to be honest

Attached: 1630525992165.jpg (876x586, 136.69K)

Didn't ask. I dont like ignorance. Correct yourself next time.

Attached: 20220322_044147.png (640x800, 634.24K)

eat my ass and then spit it back in.

> non hispanic
What?

lol you do, he is a guy and an autistic fetishit like all troons

there's Hispanic white and non-Hispanic white.

he also went to conventions and tried to prostitute himself.

He is "unfit for trial" meaning too retarded or crazy to understand the trial and the consequences of being found guilty. I imagine he said "Can't we just get this fixed so I can go home" or similar and the judge realised he doesn't understand he could go to prison for raping his mother. The state will attempt to educate him enough so he understands what's happening.

Stealing from jannies pension fund

It doesn’t say white though

it does on the top of the image.

>him

DONT
CALL
ANYONE

>lesbo covered in fungus that huffs cat shit
>based
Nah, but weird fetish, simp.

Attached: 1629633553231.jpg (593x584, 196.74K)

Didn’t see that. I thought he might have told them he was Cherokee

I'm not saying he wasn't unwell.
I'm saying. he enjoyed and was obsessed with interaction and fame.
even from the trolls

>hasnt researched story
> lol cow culture is a mystery to me

Annon how are u this retarded?

cherokee isn't hispanic.

White is a race, Hispanic is an ethnicity which covers a wide range of nationalities including Colombians, some of whom look like white people with a tan. You can be a white Hispanic as opposed to a Mexican Hispanic.

>if anyone deserves to watch it it's him
But he's a rapist

Attached: christine.jpg (661x551, 65.64K)

i think it was the part where he stomped his feet and shouted at his own lawyer that made everyone involved realize he was unfit to stand trial.

Chris was doing dumb shit before anyone even heard of him. He's done stupid shit all on his own after the internet found him.

>"I can fix him"
>Is worse

the current leader of the white supremacists is mexican lol

This fuck should never see the light of day again.

>train animal to do thing
>animal does thing
>see he enjoys it its not our fault for training him

he had sex and use sex toys on his mom multiple times

>i think it was the part where he stomped his feet and shouted at his own lawyer that made everyone involved realize he was unfit to stand trial.

That was his first pretrial hearing. He's recently been moved from jail to a psychiatric facility.

>He's done stupid shit all on his own
questionable, but he was definitely groomed into thinking erotic massage would reverse barb's aging.

hispanic was made up by the cia

Who trained him to live attention and fame
>Duh trolls
Ok, be specific though, when did it happen

Unironically Barb’s fault. She created this monster.

>train animal

who trained him to upload vids on YouTube or upload his comics online?

why are you trying so hard to absolve kiwifarms of all responsibility for the current state of chris-chan?

He deserved it all.

Like 10 years ago, when Yea Forums found the dude and his comics.

Instead of just enjoying the stuff from a distance, they decided they wanted to "get involved", which always ruins everything 100% of the time.

all i wanted was to see her tits, i don't care if they're covered in fungus

didn't somethingawful find him in 2003?

no, this was largely a Yea Forums thing.

user you can see fungus-free tits anytime you want.

No I'm not.

no. no no

who trained him to upload youtube vids or upload his comics?
who taught him to do video blogs?
who did he made the vids for?

Proud boys aren't white supremacy even if they're cringe
He's also a fed

its just a massive cope, people who poked and prodded a mentally unwell man for over a decade want to believe they had nothing to do with his incestual rape

I'm talking about Nicky fuentes

self-taught probably. You act as though it's impossible for delusional people to be able to operate a computer.

Trolls have made him do stupid shit but Chris has done stupid shit without any outside influence.

not even arkham could fix this lunatic

There is something so quintessential about the decline of CWC and the internet in general.

In the beginning the internet and Chris was innocent and hilarious, and now it’s depraved and insane.

Really makes me think.

Attached: 613B02C2-9E85-491D-97AB-030F1734B7DC.jpg (1015x708, 406.43K)

He's not either really just tows the line to /pol/tards for some reason

it didnt really come out of nowhere tho, barb had a very strange relationship to chris bordering on the incestuous from the getgo.

>Chris has done stupid shit without any outside influence.
sure.

he raped his mother because of outside influence though.

We already know he's going to be found guilty and that his punishment will just be time served. What we don't know is whether he's going to a psychiatric facility afterward or not.

The basic outline was enough.

For those who missed it, on Feb 3rd his trial eas pushed for another continuance.
Word is it was kicked down the line another 3-6 months. Thats the rumor.
The rumor/speculation is Chris had an major episode upon learning he'd be in jail for another 3-6 months.
He has DEFINITELY been switched to another facility as it officially says that on his public prison website thing.
Many believe it was to mental facility, reason believed is the new facility isn't listed as they wouldn't for patient safety, and no interaction be it letters or visitation.

So people think he likely had episode after learning he'd be in jail another 3-6 after already being in the can for 6 months and or maybe the real trial is on its last legs of being delayed, his lawyer might want to pull out all the stops to prove mental problems to get not guilty by reason of mental problems.

can't u read retard

People have been fucking with Chris for more than 14 YEARS at this point. That's fucking insane. What would have happened if he'd never been discovered? How different would his life be? It's impossible to say

It always had that undercurrent of depravity that we all willfully ignored and/or slowly embraced. Now we are simply reaping the consequences of ignoring it for so long.

no
I'm saying, Chris enjoyed the views and comments he got. enjoyed it immensely.
Chris would reply hundreds of times a day
he wanted to be famous. before kiwi farms
before trolls. he wanted fame.

cultural deterioration that spilled over everything including our autist chris

I feel like he'd end up in jail sooner or later.

That's what I've always thought too. I think if Chris ever dies an early death I'm gonna feel obligated to quit being online all the fucking time.

>just wait in jail another 6 months while we prepare your trial bro

how the fuck is that legal? why isn't he bailed out?

Haha remember when we were making fun of Chris for being a 28 year old loser...

and he was turned tranny by the internet

Did he ever fucking have his trial?

>Hey Chris you should rape your mother!
>Duh, that's a good idea!
Good thing no one told him to explode a building

Mimms and Lucas from the Game Place posted him on Yea Forums around 06 or 07 and that's what got people to look at Chris so it's not any one site that could be blamed for starting the trolling.

I think he would have been homeless a decade ago

have to be charged to get bail. have to be able to behave in a trial setting to get charged.

Did he get sentenced yet or whats the latestest?

>Like pottery

>I'm saying, Chris enjoyed the views and comments he got. enjoyed it immensely.
yes?

dude is mentally like 8 years old, of course he enjoyed the attention and had poor understanding of how to deal with trolls.

How so?

If he could have kept from fucking his demented octogenarian mother for a few more days he could have hooked up with that autistic girl

>chris chan goes to a bail bondsman
>gets bailed out
>just fucking vanishes
>gets a bounty put out on him
>kiwi farmers with intimate knowledge of his life track him down and document the entire process and take him in and claims the bounty

bros we were denied the bounty hunter saga....

Just every Chris thread people act like he could've been able to function in society. He was going to wind up homeless or in a nuthouse at some point, the rape just sped it up.

>hey, erotic massage will reverse your mom's aging!
and that's all it took.

but not all autistic people put vids online.

Reminder that even if the internet didn't exist, Chris would still be an autistic man-child making a fool out of himself.
Granted he wouldn't be famous to this scale, but he'd definitely be a local weirdo to the town's people around him.

>all responsibility

Because that implies you're absolving Chris of any responsibility for his own life and actions. He contributed plenty to his own downfall, the internet attention simply became part of a terrible feedback loop that only exacerbated his problems over time.

he'd be found at the mall he was banned from.

Wrong. But keep being a retarded newfaggot.

yeah I guess?

Attached: biowareDLC.jpg (500x360, 59.4K)

something is wrong with me and i don't know what but i don't want to be cured

threesome from hell lol

>you're absolving Chris of any responsibility for his own life and actions

he's an autistic retard who was never treated or properly socialized, who will do literally anything a female sounding voice tells him, if that female sounding voice implies it will translate to sex.

her tits were mostly padding. she's a b cup

Wasn't this actually the case? He would stomp/hang around the mall and sing his opera esque voice at the top of his lungs. It's wrong for people to fuck with him because he's such a big retard at the end of the day but they weren't that big influences on his life.

i mean isnt that basically how it happened with that fungus bitch?

I can not believe people think the state of Chris isnt 99% due to the trolling he recieved. I fucking gurantee he would just be your typical incredibly autistic guy who collects toys/videogames. And yes he would still be a male.

but Noone told him to upload vids online

How did he get such voluptuous mommy milkers?

>Wasn't this actually the case?
Yes, may I remind you where the boyfriend-free girl meme comes from?

cultural decline is real
when you read some ancient texta bout it, is not just a dude ranting about it, they lived throughout that moment of the cycle

Attached: 1615152635260.jpg (680x680, 120.92K)

And there is a spectrum to autism with differing levels of ability to cope and function in society. Chris was always on the higher side and was able to socialize and engage in society, was aware of his actions, and was forced through his early foolish escapades to learn what to do and what not to do. He chose not too, and kept making those choices not too.

some people need to juts not go through puberty because it fucks everything up.

mcdonalds

Lmfao

>there is a spectrum to autism
and he's barely functional and received no socialization training/education to increase that functionality because his parents were in deep denial that anything was wrong with him, because at the time autism meant rainman.

>who will do literally anything a female sounding voice tells him
Except things that would improve his life.

I remember hearing someone refer to Chris as the "canary in the coal mine" when it comes to the general health of our society. I believe that sentiment to be somewhat accurate.