Restricted section

>Restricted section
>No spells preventing access to restriction section
>Only security is flimsy lock

Was Dumbledore retarded?

Attached: 1589078852463.jpg (852x356, 65.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uhguwCSnIZc?t=49
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're books user, they're not gonna waste their time keeping up enchantments when Filch was already prowling the entry day and night (as evidenced by him sniffing out Harry, even WITH the invisibility cloak)

That's not a real answer. It doesn't make sense

if it's full of dark magic like making zombies, why do they let ANYONE have it? why even let adult students and teachers have it?

Because it's knowledge.

>child goes to a magic castle to learn how to be a wizard
>complains about his homework the whole time
Fuck Harry Potter. What a prick.

It makes perfect sense faggot, HP has a list of plotholes longer than the fuckin bible yet you still have to reach so far for one that doesn't exist at all

harry's homeworkl was boring shit papers, and he wasn't even allowed to use a real pen in the 90s

>Losing an argument
>Resorts to chudspeak

Fuck off bro.

Calling a serious response "not a real answer" and refusing to elaborate doesn't exactly leave me with many other options pal

Attached: chadseethe.png (556x300, 93.28K)

>chudspeak
*upvoted!*

>muggles

Attached: 10324f0a3536c9e87f53dba1b8b2c3a8.jpg (391x330, 11.39K)

>locked doors exist in a world where you have to say a word to make them unlocked

NAME THE PLOTHOLES DUDE

Because it was needed for the plot
Rowling is a hack

Them starving in the final book
The entire nonsense of the Triwizard tournament portkey; pointless to go through all of that when no one suspected fake-Moody could've just made a portkey out of Harry's quill
Pettigrew on the Mauraders Map
Harry doesn't see the Thestrals at the end of GoF, only at start of OotP
The entire macguffin of the Secret Keeper spell

Those are the ones that come to mind

It was a test of bravery.

>murder is illegal
>nothing actually stopping you from murdering someone
>you can just stab someone walking down a street

is society retarded?

Why didn't the eagles fly the ring to Mordor

OI DO YOU HAVE A LOICENSE FOR THIS SPELL

>the unlock spell is saying hello to a fish in Hawaiian

Attached: 1649201441278.png (107x133, 30.16K)

I guess JK's philosophy is that the punishment is so severe that it dissuades people from doing it since you get sent to a shithole island where you're psychologically tortured the entire time.

>Was Dumbledore retarded

Any more evidence/ funny pictures / green texts to this effect?

Attached: tekken 2.gif (480x320, 1.95M)

Would a pen work in hogwarts or was it just electrical stuff?

just electrical stuff
but if I remember correctly (this might be bullshit) you need a feather to be able to make enchanted writing equipment

Is the Switch really soi??

Dumbledore was pretty much manipulating things behind the scenes so that Harry can just so happen to find the right information or plot progession

Attached: 1627686111698.png (1047x488, 76.3K)

He also always gives the new students fair warnings about the off-limits areas of Hogwarts and just flat-out tells them that unless they wanna die painfully or get expelled and not learn magic, they better not go into these stupidly dangerous areas.

Wizarding world isn't that much better than muggle world, if at all
>B-but I could use these illegal potions to rape a wizard waifu
You could do that now if you really wanted to, faggot
You'd fear the repercussions there just as much as you would here
>I could learn magic to-
Anything that magic can do is so streamlined and mundane in the regular world that it makes wizards look like retards

It's got a pretty good catalogue currently and the joycon system is very convenient for coop titles. There is nothing inherently wrong with bing bing wahoo titles, it's the people who do actually go soi for it that is the issue. As an example, the new Kirby game is basically just easier Dark Souls. The games try to use a good art style rather than super realistic graphics so they all look pretty nice. Kirby did have like 15 fps movement in the background in a couple parts though which was weird.

Yeah, they have to cut corners since the hardware isn't that robust. I noticed it during places like Waddle-Dee Town where you can see background characters move with two frames. I was also really disappointed in their adaptation of Doom Eternal since it looked far less appealing and polished compared to the Doom 2016 port.

>Bug Chasing
>Food Insertion
>nipple 'streatching'
>18 Chapters

Attached: 000000078583.jpg (298x408, 30.33K)

Ah well I wouldn't try for titles that are a combo of originally graphically intensive and not first designed for switch. Also, I've always been bad at fps on consoles. Transitioning from Halo 2 to Counter-Strike Source was night and day for me.

It just surprised me since they spent a lot of time on Eternal, and I was impressed by how good Doom looked on the Switch. But I guess the new game was even more intensive and apparently turned some people off, so maybe that's why it wasn't for me. I mostly use it to play Punch Out anyway.

Astral Chain kept having stock issues and I saw it in Walmart today so I picked it up. A number of titles are strangely cheaper at Walmart rather than on amazon, but basically due to them never going on sale.

I wouldnt even go to Hogwarts in the first place. Im way too much of a pussy man.

>falling off the giant moving staircase to your doom
>falling off your broom during a Quidditch match and becoming a stain
>taking 5 steps off campus into the forest behind Hagrids house and dying terribly in any myriad of ways by the magical creatures that casually skulk behind the school (lord knows how many kids go missing annually due to this)
>take the wrong turn somewhere and get lost in the literal maze that is the school
>death by magical creature during any of the classes teaching about defense against dangerous magical creatures because you didnt pay attention or the guy next to you is being a jackass
>throat ripped out by your monster book

If I was in the wizarding world I would ask to skip school and just go straight to being a shop-hand help for some old guy. Not that they would need to hire me since you know animated magic and literal elf slaves are a thing. anyways point is no sane person would ever willingly choose to go to Hogwarts.

Attached: Screenshot_20210928-114103-removebg-preview-removebg-preview_2-removebg-preview.png (277x397, 189.4K)

I'm kinda tempted to get No More Heroes 3, but idk. Kinda annoying how much shovelware there is on the Switch even if they're now open for third-party ports. Apparently they're gonna make a better Switch too.

Directly the opposite, the on-site hospital seems to be able to keep you alive almost no matter what. I mean shit, I feel like you could do anything and be overall fine.

I didn't play NMH 1 or 2, and was hoping they were bundled or something but they're like $60 each. They're also always out of stock but I found them at my local Target. Should I grab them?

What said. There are a bunch of safeguards when it comes to Hogwarts, like custodians and a groundskeeper to keep the magic creatures out. Also, unless they're really really brave/retarded they wouldn't want to mess with the big killer tree or go into the woods since they're used to punish students who misbehave.
Also, Hogwarts or magic schools in general aren't necessary for you to succeed. The Weasleys just intentionally get expelled and create their own wildly successful joke business.

They're pretty fun. The main issue for people were the fact that there was a lot of motion controls and I got pretty tired from the first level as a kid. I assume the Switch just changed the motion mechanics so they're not around anymore. If you get them for cheaper you should get at least the first/second one/wait for the third. Good music and a good sense of humor overall.

the hospital cant re-add your soul if a dementor sucks it out. the hospital couldnt even save whats his fuck after the died in the maze. if a Dragon burns you to literal charred skeleton I dont think a bone-jelly spell can bring you back. Myrtle died too. the hospital aint worth shit if theres nobody else around to actually bring you to it or if your body is somehow unrecoverable. the stars have to align for you to be able to be saved lol.

how long before the dementors would start craving kfc and grape drank? or just stop showing up at all?

>Restricted section
>It's just simple, surface-level sexes and curses.
>Nothing involving Voodoo or Hoodoo
>Nothing involving Sigils
>Nothing involving summoning Demons

Voldemort and the Death Eaters straight-up convince them to work for their side by the end of the series since they're really fucking useful in a fight. They were also kinda unreliable and dangerously independent due to how powerful they were.

Ok well the dementors being near the school was so out of the ordinary that almost everyone thought it was a weird rumor. The dude who died in the maze was from the killing curse which you can't come back from, that's fair. Myrtle got basilisked, which are extremely rare. The dragon thing was a pretty bad idea though; I think they thought the chain would hold better.

>Black people magic.
Ew, fuck no.
Or maybe Voodoo and demon summoning is bullshit and even the wizards laugh at them.

I'll consider them. I've been buying shit that I think will go out of stock as opposed to some staples of the system like Odyssey and BotW. Those will probably always be in stock whereas shit like Kirby Star Allies is going out of stock now too.

Dumbledore was a faggot.

I liked Star Allies, since I've been playing the new games ever since Triple Deluxe. It's just fun light platformers with a neat mechanic added for each installment.

Wizards just don't care about things like safety standards. A common punishment for students is forcing them to go out at night into the forest where they could get mauled to death by mythical creatures.

Goblet of fire posting desu

At least the books were good

its mentioned there was actually magic from all around the world so yeah. Orients and Africans scholars practiced their own form of magic before everyone become connected in the wizarding world. Voodoo is very real lol and I dont see why a Demon wouldnt just be another magical creature to be studied.

Phoenix? Dragons?Basillisk?Cerberus? Werewolves? talking giant spiders? Unicorns? yeah theyre all real D..Demons? what are you? TWELVE? get outta here kid pffft the adults are talkin.

Apparently the wiki's saying something about demons being a term for various subspecies.
Also, I know you're baiting with that Woodoo bs, Francois.

demons would be extremely high level
dragons are hard enough to study and demons are stronger than dragons

I guess it would depend on intelligence. some average little mischevous imp thingy playing pranks wouldnt be that bad. But if you are talking biblical ar's goetia sign your soul to Baphomet nonsense then yeah sure. those would probably need to be very well guarded secrets or something.

Stealth gem

My school had a RESTRICTED section in the library. This was where the librarians put all the books that they really thought kids should read to get them hooked on reading. There was nothing lewd, overly violent or controversial in the books, just the reading equivalent of perfect kino.

Idiots like me and my friends would sneak into there when we thought the librarian wasn't watching and sneak back out with an Agatha Christie book, thinking we were going to read something with lewd titty scenes or something, like Poirot would suddenly start banging Miss Lemon before gathering all the suspects together to tell them who the murderer was.

The librarian's evil plan worked and got more kids into reading than English lessons where we read boring crap like "Of Mice and Men".

Attached: ook.jpg (500x688, 71.21K)

>everything in that image
fanfic writers are on a whole nother level man

explain this
youtu.be/uhguwCSnIZc?t=49

Bruh niggas really be making basedjaks outta pages lmao

well that particular website is just overwhelming with gay degenerate shit
It's a side-effect of other websites banning that content. Annoyingly it's the best website for sharing fan work.

Based librarian. The best way to make people want something is to tell them they can't have it. Especially true with kids.

nonetheless, your chin is overcrowded with testes